Life

Chapter 2

The funerals passed. Patricia and I stuck together like glue. We were staying at my parents house. As the isurance money came though we were renovating the house as the memories would have been too much. We found a special gift one day meet and greet tickets to one direction where we are tour. There last special gift to us.

When we returned to the house weeks later. I remember looking at each other and thinking now our healing begins. We gutted the entire first floor we had a media room. A kitchen and dining room with top of the line stuff. Trisha kept her bedroom the same. Upstairs was my bedroom the office and a guest room. And downstairs we even had a craft room. Trisha smiled for the first time in a while when she saw the this is us poster hanging in our media room.

She didn't start school in the fall. She asked for a leave. She did a couple courses at home nothing major. If your wondering about her mom. We had to put together a case for her to live with me. In the end we won and I was appointed her legal guardian. We were happy that day.

It was October 1st only 3 days until our one direction day. We can't wait. We got new clothes and had an appointment to get our makeup done that morning. Patricia was so happy.