Where is she?

Kaycie's POV

It had been 2 weeks of silence from Patricia, she hasn't texted me a single time. I looked at her bank account and noticed she withdrew all her money to put into another account. It's not that I wasn't busy, I had Graycie and The boys were finishing the WWA tour in Australia in another 10 days time which I would be travelling with them. Niall was moving on, he had started seeing a girl just casually but still she was awesome. 

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed and it was 10 in the morning. Strange I thought. I put on my robe and went out to the kitchen to see Liam and Graycie sitting at the table. Liam was singing softly to her and she was staring at him with her bright blue eyes. "Hi Mummy" Liam said, I laughed and said "hi daddy thanks for the lie in" kissing him and graycie, "no problem sleepy head, I made some toast" he smiled at me as I was sitting down at the table. We had a lovely breakfast together, "so what's the agenda today Liam?" I asked him, He smiled and said "well I thought we would take Graycie to the park and then go see how Patricia is doing?", I smiled "really Liam?? that would be so nice, just surprise them" I said, he nodded. We went to get ready. 

We spent about 2 hours at the park with Graycie, Liam was in an awfully wonderful mood,  he even stopped and took pictures with fans and let them see Grace. It was amazing. We had a late lunch at a small cafe and we were on our way to see Trisha. We arrived and parked the car, Liam carried Graycie because it was just easier that way. I noted that both cars were in the driveway so I knew they were home. I rang the buzzer and Josh answered a couple minutes later. "Hi Josh, sorry to not call, I was wondering if we could see Trisha" I said to him,  "uhhh, I don't even know what to say right now" he said. I was confused, "just get Patricia please" I said looking beside me to liam, "mum, can you come here" he called, What the hell was happening right now, I just wanted to see my sister. Liam saw the confusion in my face because he put his hand on my back.

Josh's mother came to the door, "hi, can I help you?" she said. "they are looking for Patricia" Josh said to his mom and they exchanged a strange glance, "she didn't come home to you?" Josh's mom said. I looked at Liam paniced, "No, the last we heard from her was the wedding" Liam said. Josh said "she left about 3 days ago, said she was going home, she didn't want me or the baby anymore" I grabbed Liam's arm, "where is she?" is all I could say. 

I thought as fast as I could, I checked my find friends to see if her location was on, It wasn't. I sent a mass text to Lottie,Fizzy,Johannah,Niall,Harry,Louis,Eleanor,Zayn.Perrie, Lou and Carolyn 

Me: Hey everyone, This is important, has anyone heard from Patricia?

Everyone answered no, Niall called me to ask what was up. I handed the phone to Liam, because I needed to drill Josh and his parents for information. I asked them tons of questions. I called the police as well. 

When they police came, They took all our information and said they would look into it, but because she was an legally allowed to be alone, they couldn't do much. Liam and I went home, Niall and Harry were there waiting. "do you have any news on Patricia?" I asked them, they both told me no. This was a nightmare, she's gone. I have no idea where in the whole world she could be. She could have been anywhere since she had access to money. 

4 days had passed, I did the only thing I knew how, and that was cope and keep myself busy. I played with Graycie made food, cleaned. I checked Social media about every hour to see if she had tweeted anything. I was getting worried. I might have to call her mom soon. There was a knock at the door. Liam called me into the living room, It was the police.

I sat down with Graycie in my lap. They showed me pictures of Patricia caught on different CCTV though out the city a week ago, she went to heath row and boarded a plane for Toronto. oh my god was all I could think. She left and went to Toronto, that was home. I understood. She also went to a seedy doctors clinic before she left London, They noted. I have no idea what was going on in her mind. One thing for sure was I was going to have to go to Canada. 

We thanked the Police and they left, "Liam, I am going to Canada. I will be back before your tour I hope but I am leaving now." I said to him as I rushed into the room to pack, "well I am coming" he said. "no you aren't you need to be with Graycie, It would be too hard to have her there, There is enough milk in the fridge, call your mom if you need help" I told him as I was packing. "your not going alone, your taking security and someone else like niall" he said. "liam I am not auguring about this, Arrange it all while I pack and make some calls" I said to him, he nodded and got on his cell phone. 

I called some of Patricia's cousin in Hamilton asking if they heard from her, They all answered no. which made me even more worried. I would find her though I knew I had to. Liam came into the room and said "everything is arranged, security and Niall are going to be at the airport waiting, the private plane will take you to Hamilton, If you leave now, you will be there by midnight local time" I nodded and said goodbye to Liam and Graycie and rushed downstairs to a waiting car.

When I got to the airport I saw Niall waiting outside the plane I hugged him "so any idea where she is?" he asked. "not a single clue" I answered as we boarded the plane. The plane ride was quick because I was sleeping. I could drive in Canada so I rented a car at the Hamilton airport. I drove straight to our old house, I grabbed my keys out and ran inside, "slow down" Niall called. I couldn't I unlocked the door and called out for Patricia, no answered, but she had been here I knew it. Her stuff was here. So would be along soon, Niall and I settled on the couch and waited. 

We must have drifted off to sleep, because it was 8 in the morning and there was still no sign of her. I was officially worried. Niall and I got back in the rental car, I drove to the graveyard, she had also been there, there was fresh flowers and a note for rj. I read it. 

Dear Brother; 

Kaycie is finally a mom, you would love to see her, she is such a good mom, just like you said she would be, we don't talk about you much, but we miss you. Brother, I'm so sorry, you would be disappointed in me, I got pregnant and married, but I took care of the pregnancy don't worry, I'm sorry brother, I want you to be proud of me. I love you 

Patricia

I cried, Niall hugged me, I wondered where she could be. My worse fear would be the hospital but I had to check. I drove to the Hospital and went to the front desk. "hi I'm looking for someone who might be a patient here , Patricia Frederick" I told her, "oh yes, room 435" she said, I swallowed hard, Niall grabbed me and said "let's go find her" We went in the elevator, to the 4th floor, turned left and found her room, I knocked then went in. There she was sleeping hooked up to an IV machine. "Patricia" I said shaking her arm, "kaycie, you found me" she said. I cried while hugging her, "why are you in the hospital?" I asked her. She sat up and her eyes lit up when she saw Niall, "I took the abortion pill, but it didn't work I ignored the signs, then I collapsed at a restaurant, I had and D and C and they removed the fetus" she said tearing up. I couldn't believe it, she was going to be okay and being released tomorrow, She confided in me that josh had hit her a couple time and his parents made her give them 10,000 dollars. I was mad but she was coming home.