Dinner and a little romance

Liam's POV

We arrived at the hotel and went to our rooms via the back entrance again, I managed to get an extra room for Kaycie, Patricia and Melody, though I was hoping Kaycie would spend her time in my room. I craved sleeping next to her again. I showed them to their room, told them to get ready for a fancy supper in about 45 mins, just before I left Kaycie came to the outside of the door with me. "Thanks for today Liam, you were great" she said, "anything babe" I told her. She kissed me passionately I placed my hands on her face as we were kissing and she placed mine in my hair, when we pulled away she said "I've been waiting to do that all day", I smiled and said " don't wait so long next time." She laughed and walked in her door. I walked to my room as I did I tweeted dinner and surprises <3, I put my phone away smiling in a way I haven't smiled before.

Kaycie's POV

I went back in the room smiling, to which Patricia said "someone got kissed" I just smiled and stuck my tounge out. Melody was watching the Disney channel and playing with toys Niall got her. Trisha and I went about getting ready, I was curling my hair, as I heard the usual from Patricia, I have nothing to wear, what's fancy?. I laughed to myself she was finally starting to sound like herself and that made my heart warm, one of my missions in life is that she doesn't get robbed of a childhood, she had lost so much of it already I couldn't let her lose any more. She came in when I was doing my make up and asked "do I look okay In this? If not I can change." I looked at her she was wearing a brown short sleeved dress that has a lace overlay, gold belt and brown flats. "You look beautiful" I smiled at her, "now switch so I can get dressed and you do makeup and we can tackle Melody together", I went to pick out my clothes I choose a beige skirt that was just above my knee, a brown cardigan and a beige lacy camisole and a nude pump. Patrica came out of the bathroom, we nodded and looked at Melody, who looked at us and simply said "no". "Oh yes Melody it's time to get ready so you can bring Louis his carrots" she jumped up and said "ready me " Trisha and I laughed at her. After deciding she was wearing the Cinderella dress that Niall brought her, she shoved carrots for Louis in her tiny purse and she said "ready"

There was a knock at the door, I knew it was Liam, I was excited to see him dressed up. Patricia opened the door "you look nice" he said to her, that made her smile. Melody went dancing to him, he exclaimed "Cinderella I didn't know you would be joining us for dinner" Melody said "no it's me, Melody, I'm just dressed like her." I laughed, he came over to me I was standing by window he said "now you look drop dead gorgeous" I smiled as he put his hand on my arm and kissed my cheek, I heard Patricia snap a picture at that moment. I said to Liam " you clean up well Li" he smiled at me and said "well ladies are we ready for dinner?". Yes we all said.

We got to the van Niall picked up Melody right away and said "look there's a princess here" she giggled. We got into the van Louis was missing I asked where he was, they told he and Eleanor were waiting for us already. We pulled up to the cn tower, I was confused, Liam then said "we rented out the restaurant so it's just us up there", I was so excited. We went into the elevator for the long climb up. Melody and lux were a little scared, Melody clung to Niall and Lux to her mom. Once at the top we entered the resturant, it was beautiful views of the whole city and further.

There was Louis and Eleanor already there, Liam took Patricia Melody and I over to them. As soon as Melody saw Louis she ran up to him and said " I brought you your favorite thing" "what's that?" Louis said to her, she opened her purse and poured carrots right into his hands she said "I've been waiting my whole life to do this." Everyone laughed. Liam introduced us to Eleanor, I said to her "we were so excited about meeting you, we love your sense of style". "Thanks" she said and hugged us. And we all sat down I was with Liam and Melody was beside me and Niall beside her and Patricia was with Harry, I did notice that Niall couldn't stop looking down that way I noticed. Dinner went great we had great conversations, it was perfect. At the end of dinner, Liam said to me "we are leaving now I have quite the evening for you", I smiled and said "great I can't wait" before I could even say it Harry said " we got Melody don't worry" "thanks" I say. Zayn grabs me hand as we are walking out and says "remember what I told you" I simply nod and follow Liam out.

Liam's POV

We are taking the elevator down, I can't help but staring at her again, every little thing she does makes me smile, I can't picture myself away from her. She catches my eye and says "so where to mr.liam?" "The aquariam" I tell her, she looks happy with that. We walked there it was about a 5 min walk from the tower. We got there and walked around taking silly pictures of us, touching sting rays, stealing little kisses it was perfect. After about 45 mins there I asked "shall we go back to my room?" She smiled and said "anything you want to do is good" I smiled, texted our driver, then pulled her in for a kiss, I was happy with the romantic evening I have planned for her.

Patricia's POV

Niall decided to join mine and Harry's little sleepover with girls, Harry slipped out for a minute to get things ready for Liam. Niall and I were alone with the girls who were happily watching tangled and singing along. He was asking me about my life, I was embarrassed to let him know how much I knew about him, it was nice getting to know him as a person though, rather than the guy in the band. I still like him though, will I have to stop?

Niall's POV

She's too young for you

Harry's POV

Liam will be proud of this I thought, I've never seen him like this before.

Eleanor's POV

"Louis" I said "yes my love" he answered. "What's with Liam and Kaycie?" " Liam seems so smitten with her it's so nice to see and she is a lovely girl" "yea" said Louis " he's fallen hard for this girl but it's perfect it's honestly the sweetest thing."

Kaycie's POV

We got back to the hotel and we are in hallway to Liam's room. He opens the door with a huge grin on his face. I'm blown away when I walk in, there's candles everywhere and at least 500 roses all over. There's one bouquet in the middle that are my favorite rainbow roses. I look at Liam who's got a huge smile on his face, I look in his beautiful brown eyes and bring his face closer to me and kiss him "this is the best thing ever serious Liam your the best" he smiles and says "this isn't even the best part". He takes a box off his bed and opens it, it's a necklace that says Liam with a single diamond at the end. "Seriously Liam this is the best" as he puts it on I say to him " I will wear this forever", "that's the plan my love" he says to me, "now I have one question" he continues " will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and kiss him and hold him tight and whisper "yes" into his chest. "One more thing" he adds " will Patricia and you come to London with me for a week in 3 days?" "Obviously I would love too"

After kissing a little while on the couch, I go to the bathroom and get changed putting on my pjs and washing my makeup off and brushing my teeth, when I come out Liam goes in. I head to the bed to lay down to wait for him, I notice he was texting his mum, I have to sneak a peek.

Liam: mum I can't wait for you to meet her your going to love her

Liam's mum: i can't wait , do you think she's the one?

Liam: very well could be

I smiled at that, I picked up my phone went to my twitter and tweeted a photo we took at the aquarium earlier, I was kissing Liam's cheek and he was smiling in front of a fish display, with the simple caption of "yes @ real_liam_payne" I knew this would be everywhere within minutes, I went to Instagram and posted of pic of Eleanor and I taken at dinner captioned <3.

Liam came out of the bathroom, he laid down beside me I turned to face him, he pulled the covers up on us, and we kissed until we fell asleep. It was the best feeling in the world.