Time is passing slowly

4 months later Mid June 

Kaycie's POV 

I was 8 months pregnant and felt about as big as house, I spent tons of time in the house, Pregnancy had treated me well, Liam was gone on tour, I had visited him a couple times, but I was too exhausted to be there, I just wanted to be at home. Trish was done school for the summer, so she was at home most days, as were Fizz and Lottie It was nice having company and it kept Patricia happy. Since I talked to Niall, I had been taking it easy on her, trying to get her out of things where she would have to see Niall. 

Liam was due home in a week, I was grateful, we had Zayn and Perrie's wedding to get though and then came the waiting for the baby. Ruth, Nicola and Karen helped me decorate the nursery last week. It was done finally and it looked perfect, I was proud of the baby's nursery.  It was purple ombre, with various Disney scenes painted on the walls, her crib was white and said princess on the top rail in purple cursive writing.

The baby shower was going to be a co-ed, a couple days after zayn and perrie's wedding. Ruth and Nicola along with Eleanor had planned the entire thing.

One week later,

I hadn't seen Liam in just over 4 weeks, so to say I was anxious was a huge understatement. I paced in the living room, until Patricia yelled down to me "stop walking around the living room and sit down" I laughed. She was still dating Josh, they had some hard times, but things were slowly coming together  for them, Liam agreed to let them go to Greece for 3 weeks this summer after the baby was born. She confided in me that she was happy to get away because she knew all the boys will be around once the baby is here. My heart broke for her, but she smiled and stayed strong. 

I was in the kitchen making a pitcher of iced tea, when the door opened. I ran to living room as fast as my 8 month pregnant self could move. There he was standing at the door My Liam, His perfect brown eyes glistened. "hey babe" he said quietly while walking toward me. I burst into tears, he walked faster "sweetheart don't cry, I'm here now" he whispered into my ear. I felt his strong arms tighten around me and in that moment I was home. 

She still hasn't moved for Liam, It's like as soon as he comes around she stops moving, But at the moment where I relaxed in his tight hug she squirmed and wormed and kicked. "was that her moving?" he asked hopeful, "yes" I said placing his hand on my belly so he could feel her moving around inside of me. He kissed me deeply and held onto me in the middle of the living room feeling the baby move between us both. 

"this is perfect" he whispered in my ear, I smiled "it absolutely is the most perfect thing" I said. We parted, He went upstairs to see the nursery and to put his bag away, I went to finish cooking dinner. My phone buzzed, it was twitter 

@real_liam_payne my little baby finally moved for me, it was the most prefect thing i've ever felt. 

@real_liam_payne thanks my my @kaybry for giving me this gift and for a home cooked meal tonight 

I laughed at liam, about 30 mins later we all sat at the table, Josh was there too. It was a nice quiet meal. We talked about what is happening next week. "liam, I have a surprise for you as well before the wedding like 2 days, will you have time?" he nodded "I'll make time if I don't". I was taking him for a 3D ultra sound to see the baby. 

Liam's POV 

I had been busy with Zayn and stuff for his wedding, but today was all about Kaycie, she had a surprise for me, We sat in the car as the GPS gave me instructions on where to turn. Kaycie told me where to park and turned to me and said "surprise, we are going to the 3D ultrasound to see the baby in better"  I was excited "this is awesome, I can't wait, let's get inside" 

We went right into the doctors office, Kaycie laid down and they started with the ultrasound, The detail was incredible. We got a DVD and photos printed. We walked out to paps, just a couple they were shouting questions about the due dates and marriage. Kaycie just smiled and walked along to the car. 

We left for zayn and perrie's wedding that night Patricia was coming as was her boyfriend, we rented a bus to drive us there, it was about 6 hours away from London, There was 4 buses going, One had Kaycie, Me, Louis and Eleanor. So it was a quiet ride up. I tweeted the ultrasound picture after kaycie had shown her parents 

@real_liam_payne Here she is little miss payne, she's so gorgeous, I think she looks look @kaybry 

the replies came in even kaycie replied

@kaybry nope shes dead on your daughter looks just like you 

@harry_styles why am i just seeing this now? 

@louistomlinson She looks like a mix, can't wait to meet her 

Today was zayn and Perries wedding, I was standing as one of zayn's best men so my attention was on him today, but I couldn't help but think could this be me one day? 

After the wedding was over, I joined Kaycie at the reception hall, she was looking stunning, the baby was getting huge, It was starting to take it's toll on her, she was wearing flats instead of heels but she was still smiling and being polite to everyone. 

We danced a little, but kaycie was tired so she sat down lots, Kaycie got up to dance with Zayn and I was dancing with Perrie 

Kaycie's POV 

"Thanks for including me today zayn" I said to him as we danced, "no problem, I wouldn't have it any other way" he said, "you know you gave me the best advice, you told me Liam just wants me, and that's what I did I was just me" I said to zayn softly he beamed at me "I knew it would work, the minute Liam saw you he said that's it I found her" he said, I just smiled back at him until Harry interrupted us "I need to 2 dance with 2 beautiful ladies at once" he said I laughed as I started to dance with Harry. Everything was perfect. 

Today was baby shower day, I didn't have to lift a finger just the way Liam wanted it, I was standing in the closet in my PJ's when Liam came upstairs. "kaycie we need to leave in 10 mins, in order to not to be too late for the baby shower" he said ever so sweetly, I had been moody lately so he was being extra careful. "I know Liam, I just can't find an outfit, that's perfect" i sighed, He said "just pick sweetheart and let's get going" I smiled down at my baby bump, and decided on a yellow sundress with green flats and met Liam downstairs in the car. "you look wonderful, babe" he smiled at me, I laughed "just drive"