Surprise!

Kaycie's POV

Shopping with Eleanor and Ruth was going great, I have gotten almost everything I needed for tomorrow, I was feeling proud. We decided that we should stop for a bite to eat, we choose a quite restaurant. We ordered and were just chatting about life in general it was nice. We heard some girls giggling in the booth behind us and little whispers like "you go ask", "I'm too nervous to ask", it was so cute. After we were done eat, Eleanor suggested we say hi to them, Ruth and I agreed. It was sweet meeting them, they were super nervous to meet us they said. They also let me know that they ship me and Liam, which I thought was funny they call us Kiam. So cute.

Back at Liam's flat, I went straight to my room with all the bags and put them in the closet. Eleanor and Ruth were sitting at the table with me drinking wine and going over plans for tomorrow, when the buzzer rang, I answered it, it was Gemma. She came up and we were sitting around the table. We heard Trisha,Lottie and Fizzy giggling in her room it was nice to hear, Patricia's friends pulled away a lot when the accident happened, recently she has been talking to them more, but this one direction thing gets them upset.

Patricia's POV

I was in my room with Lottie and Fizzy having junk food and listening to music and gossiping. We were tweeting and instagramming like crazy. Lottie and I are the same age so we are pretty close, but I've told her and Fizzy things that I wouldn't tell anyone, like the fact that I have major major Niall feels. Lottie told me she has Harry feels to.

Lottie told me that she sometimes see Niall staring at me, I wonder if he likes me. We were giggling and there was a knock on the door, it was Gemma. "Hi Patricia" she said, "I was wondering if Harry and I could take you out for a little while tomorrow, I know it's your birthday but we will be back for dinner", strange I was thinking I had only met Gemma once before "sure" I said hesitantly. "Great" she said before leaving the room.

Lottie,Fizzy and I decided to do each other's makeup and hair. It was so much fun. I knew Kaycie would flip when she saw how much makeup I had on, but she wouldn't say anything because she wants this whole Liam thing to work out and I'll freak out and say it's Liam's fault and she'll leave.

Liam's POV

I texted Kaycie and let her know the boys would be coming over after the photo shoot and I would bring dinner back for all of us. When the photo shoot was done I took my car with Niall to go get food. He was casually asking about Patricia's birthday tomorrow and the fact that she would be 16 now. It was strange, then he asked me a stranger question "do you think Kaycie would let me take her on a date?", I was confused "why would Kaycie let you take her on a date, we are dating?". "No" he stated "I mean Trisha". Oh god I thought was this really happening, I suddenly felt protective, she was Kaycie's sister and she lived in my house. "Niall, even if Kaycie said yes, I don't think it's a good idea, what if it doesn't work out it would be awfully awkward at home", Niall shook his head yes and said "but you don't know what will happen in the future" I told him right then "fine, in a year from now if you feel the same, you can ask her out", "great , thanks Liam"

We arrived back at the house with food, Kaycie helped me set it up I told her about my conversation with Niall and all she said was it's cute that he likes her. She said to me "you can't baby Patricia, she's 16, you just have to guide her and let her make her own decisions, or she will make life a living hell, trust me on this, treat her as a sister, not a daughter." I smiled and said "got it"

The night went well, we all were having a good time. It was nice to have Kaycie by my side the whole time, even Andy showed up. It was a goodnight, I couldn't wait until tomorrow have a proper party for Patricia, hopefully she would enjoy it.

Kaycie's POV

The next morning came fast, and I had a ton of stuff to do, luckily I had help. Liam,Ruth,Nicola Karen and Geoff would be here to set it all up. I knew Patricia would love it. Everyone was showing up to the party, it was going to be a good chance to see everyone.

About 4 hours later it was perfect, the balloons and streamers were hung the buffet table set up, the caterers were arriving just after Patricia was due to show up. She had texted me what a great time she was having with Harry and Gemma. Everyone started arriving now, Niall's family, Zayn's family with Perrie, Louis and his family with Eleanor, lou,lux and tom, Andy and his girlfriend. It was perfect. Harry texted me said they would be arriving in 3 mins. I got everyone to hide. And there was the click of the door.

Patricia's POV

SURPRISE! Everyone yelled. Holy crap, this was awesome, everyone was here. A party for me. Eleanor and Kaycie quickly took me away to get dressed Lou came to do my hair, it was awesome.

We rejoined the party just as the food was getting here. I was standing with Lottie and Fizzy ands Zayn's sisters talking and fooling around. When the door opened, I swear to god I almost shit myself when I saw who it was, I went to Kaycie's side.

Liam's POV

I was enjoying a beer with Niall and Louis, when the door opened, that's when I saw her Sophia. Fuck seriously why today I thought. I searched for Kaycie who was starring at the door, with Patricia clinging to her. Harry must have noticed because he was heading straight for the door.

Sophia did not take our break up well at all, she was downright pissed about it. I started walking to the door. I heard Harry saying "you, need to leave this is a birthday party for a teenager, you have no right to be here." She screamed "I have every right to be here" oh fuck it's going to be this kind of night. Zayn and Louis were following me to the door, my mum and Nicola were with Kaycie, which I was greatful for. "Sophia, there's no need for this, you have no right to be here right now" she screamed again " I have every right to be here", Louis said to her "you really don't , this is a birthday party to which you weren't invited. You should go now". Sophia said "I can do whatever I wanted, I just wanted to talk to Liam", I looked at her and said "it's been 6 months, there is nothing to say, I have moved on please so the same" she screamed and slapped me in the face, Ruth came running over as I walked away saying "get her the fuck out of here" going towards Kaycie. Sophia screamed as I walked away. Louis and Zayn tried to stop her, but she was running straight for me,Kaycie, Patricia, my mom and Nicola. "I'm calling the police, Sophia" Niall called out, coming in between Kaycie and me. So Sophia wouldn't get closer to Kaycie. Niall was on the phone he called security instead.

Sophia yelled right in my face "you will never find someone else like me and soon when you realize, she is just a piece of ugly shit wanting your money, you'll be back for more of me" I looked at Kaycie who looked so strong standing there listening to Sophia, that's when I saw Patricia come out from behind Niall, she went up to Sophia and screamed "THIS IS MY PARTY, GET THE FUCK OUT AND STOP DISRESPECTING MY SISTER" and that's when Sophia slapped Patricia. Thank god security walked in at that moment because I would have lost it on her "I'll be back Liam" Sophia screamed.

Kaycie went right to Patricia and hugged her, but quietly scolded her for coming in between. Zayn yelled time for cake, I leaned over to Patricia and whispered "just so you know Kaycie let Zayn and Harry pick out the cake", she groaned.

Patricia's POV

I didn't even want to see the cake, but there is came, a huge 5 tier one direction cake, with each layer dedicated to one of the boys. And the topper was there goddamn dolls. I blew out my candles and yelled thanks to Harry and Zayn and they just laughed. I saw Kaycie leave as Kaycie was being served, I went to follow Liam stopped me and whispered "enjoy your party I'll deal with kaycie" , "thanks" I said to him.

Kaycie's POV

I needed to just relax for 5 seconds, I closed our bedroom door. Liam opened it a moment later. He saw me sitting on the bed and grabbed me up into a hug, it was what I needed. He pulled me close and whispered "sorry", "don't be" I told him "it wasn't your choice I just wasn't excepting it I guess". He said "neither was I and I'm going to take serious steps to make sure it never happens again." "Thanks Liam" i said kissing his lips.

The rest of the party was perfect. Nothing went wrong.