Breakfast and driving.

Patricia's POV

I sat in dining room in a sweet, there was a breakfast buffet in the room. We were all eating, i was waiting for Kaycie to get here, I wanted to here all about her night and I wanted to tell her about mine. Finally She walked in holding Liam's hand, I'm guessing she wasn't to mad about the tweet. She was getting food alone, thank god i thought! I rushed to her side "hi" i said "i wanna hear all about your night and I want to tell you about mine." i continued " Let's make a time to chat and did you forget about melody today?" "shit" she said " i totally did forget about her". "im going to have to arrange something so i can get her or go to her i promised her mom". I told her "the boys have the day off in between concerts so Liam's gonna want to spend time with you". She looked at me very seriously and said "Liam will understand that i had a life before him and it still has to continue."

I was relieved by her statement I would never let her know because she would destroy her happiness if she felt that i was left out. I am loving life at this moment, but i know i still had healing to do and kaycie helped me through it. I was worried that I would be forgotten. I had lost everything so fast, i knew i couldnt lose my sister as well.

Liam's POV

I was sitting down with Harry and Niall telling them about last night and they were asking about the tweet. Kaycie was sitting with Patricia ,Lux and Lou, it was so nice to see her getting alone so easily with them. Niall asks the group "so whats the plan for today? We have actual people from here! so ladies plan out the day." Kaycie spoke first " well here's the thing i would love to spend the day with guys doing tourist stuff but i promised my friend i would watch her daughter." I spoke next "can she come with us?" Patricia spoke "absolutley she's an aswesme kid its just we would have her overnight and we have to go back to hamilton to get her". Kaycie looked at me and said "Liam would you and some or all of the boys like to come I'd love to show you where I grew up." I smiled at her and turned to the boys "whose in?" Harry,Niall and Zayn said yes. Lux spoke quietly "I go?" I looked at lou and she nodded and so did kaycie. I said to her "yes luxy can come', She got up from her spot beside kaycie and came and hugged me "tank you Liam". Paul Started talking about how we were gonna get there. Kaycie Says "I have to to my van because I'm not paying for parking all this time." I laughed. Paul said "well how about we take the big van and kaycie drives hers and then she leaves her van in hamilton,that is if she is staying a little longer?". I looked at kaycie hopeful. She smiled and looked at Patricia who nodded and smiled in kaycie's direction. I'm so happy she is staying a little while longer. I think we need to figure something out, I need to be around her as much as possible. Paul says to us "everyone get ready and meet back here in about 20 mins so we can orangize". Kaycie is saying something to Patricia, she then comes up to me and says "let's go to your room and I'll grab my purse and keys", "okay" I smile at her and grab her hand and we to my room

We walk into my room, kaycie phone is ringing, she is talking to who I assume is melodys mom about going to pick her up. After she hangs up, she looks in my direction and smiles, walks over and kisses me. I ask "not that I'm complaining but why do I get a kiss?" She smiles and says "no need for a reason, your here I might as well kiss you while I can." We kiss once more and pull apart and she says " let's go I can't wait to show you where I grew up!". I smile at her and say "me either babe".

We get to the room, everyone is getting organized, Lou come up to us"Lux is insisting she rides with you. Is it okay?" Before I could even open my mouth, kaycie says " I wouldn't have it any other way", Lou says "great". Paul asks for the keys and directions to kaycie's van so he can get it and put it in luxs car seat, he says he will be back in 10 mins.

Kaycie's POV

When Paul comes back we all head down a back entrance, the big van is there as is mine. I hop into the drivers seat and Patricia actually let's liam sit in the front. "Patricia I can't recall the last time you've ever given up the front willing" I laugh, she rolls her eyes. And gets in the back with lux, I notice Niall is already in the very back. I have Paul our address and we headed off.

We are on the highway with one direction I think to myself. How could life be so different from yesterday at this time. Liam is on my phone I notice finding some music. He laughs, I say "what are you laughing at?" He says " all your music all your playlists is one direction with some songs mixed in!". " what" I exclaim "I love your music it's catchy and it makes me happy and I find one of them extremely handsome" Niall yells from the back seat " it's me isn't it?" I laugh and smile "no Niall I've got my eye on someone else", I wink at liam.

We arrive at my house, I'm so nervous. I look at Trisha who's helping lux out of her car seat. She looks nervous too. I smile at her, she nods and motions for me to come closer, I walk up to her and she says "my room is off limits" "why" ask. She looks at me with one of those looks "oh right I know now. No one will be in your room". "Come with me to pick melody up its a good chance for us to talk" I say to her, she smiles and says "that would be great"

We walk into our house, here we go I think.