Doncaster and questioning the future.

Patricia's POV

We went for breakfast in the morning before heading to Doncaster. I was actually super stoked about going to Doncaster to meet the Tomlinson's. Kaycie told me earlier that morning that I would be spending the night with them. I had been texting both Lottie and fizzy last night and today we all agreed it was going to be awesome to meet.

We finally arrived, the house was huge. Right away we saw Eleanor and Louis waving to us, oh and Niall and Harry were there and Zayn would be arriving soon with perrie, who I was also so excited to meet. We went inside and were given introductions to johannah,dan and the babies and phoebe and daisy, and of course Lottie and fizzy.

We went upstairs as soon as possible. It was so much fun already. Girl time I had certainly missed this when I didn't go to school. We got all the awkward my family died stuff out in texts. So if was just us gossiping and playing around.

Kaycie's POV

It was so nice meeting everyone. I got to hold one of the babies, gosh were they cute. Sometimes I think how badly I want a baby, I smile to myself and know in due time it will happen. We were having snacks when Zayn and Perrie arrived. I get introduced to Perrie by Eleanor I went to shake Perrie's hand and she grabs me in for a hug, "it's so nice to meet you love", "likewise" I say to her, we make plans to later go out for drinks when we are all back in London tomorrow.

Liam and the boys make an excuse to leave, leaving us girls to ourselves. We did the usual girl thing, drank cocktails and gossiped. It was really nice. Johannah even joined in on the conversations. It was nice to ask the girls questions about how to deal with hate and paps. Eleanor and Perrie gave me some great advice. We took a picture together and I tweeted "the start of something great" both el and Perrie retweeted me.

Liam and the boys came back about 2 hours later with pizzas and salads for dinner. It was great to have a meal with them. Shortly after dinner Liam asked if I was ready to go. I said yea and said my goodbyes. I hugged Trisha and told her "please be good for everyone and don't make too much noise but have fun". She rolled her eyes and said "I'll be fine, now go have fun with Liam". I whispered one more thing to her "don't stress about Niall", she replied "I'll try, now go"

Liam's POV

"Ready my love" I said to Kaycie and she nodded. We were off to a hotel, the boys and I had decorated earlier then I took them out for a drink for some courage, tonight I was asking Kaycie to move across the ocean to be with me, I was so nervous, my hands were sweating.

We got to the hotel, I already had the keys so we just walked up to the room, I carried the luggage as Kaycie walked beside me. I opened the door and led Kaycie in.

Kaycie's POV

"Wow" I said "Liam you've outdone yourself", looking around the room there was candles everywhere, but I also noticed small little trinkets, buckingham palace, Big Ben, the eye on of London a couple more too. I looked to Liam and asked "what's with all the London things?, if your telling me your taking me to London, I already know that" I said with a laugh. He came towards me and grabbed my hands. "What if these landmarks were real, and you could see them everyday?" He asked, "that would be amazing, I've always wanted to live here and so has Patricia" I replied to him. He said to me "that's exactaly what I wanted to hear, will you guys move to London?, you don't have to live with me if you can't handle it, it's okay, we can find something else for you". I took a deep breath and went for it" do you want me and Trisha to live with you?" I held my breath as he answered "more than anything doll", I let out my breath and said "if Patricia okays this move, I will move to London", he kissed me passionately I pulled away and said "and in with you".

Liam was kissing me and leading me over to the bed to which I happily agreed to, he was on top of me kissing me, I grabbed the bottom of shirt and pulled it off. He stopped kissing me and said "are we ready for this?", I smiled and sighed " no one is ever ready for anything, but I want this Liam, and I know you do too", he smiled at me as I took off my shirt.

Liam's POV

I woke up the next morning, Kaycie wrapped around me, it was a perfect moment. I snapped a picture, she looked so beautiful. I was on twitter until she woke up, answering fan questions, and following people. I tweeted a picture of Kaycie and I on our aquarium date with the caption "what a start, I treasure this picture".

Kaycie was starting to move now, I put my phone down, just after I put my background as the picture I took of her sleeping. I started kissing her forehead and she was smiling "wake up sleepy head" I said she smiled and said "was last a night a dream?" "No" I answered her, "good because I wasn't getting up if it was" she said opening her eyes.

We showered and got dressed, we are heading back to the Tomlinson's for brunch, then back to London today. I wondered what Patricia would say, would she happily move here or would it be hard.

Kaycie's POV

I held Liam's hand as we drove back to the Tomlinson's, and as we walked in the door to which we heard Louis yell "oi you two get a room" Liam and I just laughed.

We were all sitting down to brunch, Patricia asks "do we have to go back to canada?, Lottie and Fizz have told me so much about here, I want to live here!" I looked to Liam and laughed. Eleanor said "you can't go back we have too many girly things to do, and annoying men to talk about" as she smiled at Louis. Liam said "well I think that Kaycie was going to Patricia a little later.." I interrupted "Trisha, we aren't moving to Doncaster but how's London?" "REALLY?" She squealed. "yes" I said to her, Patricia got up and hugged me and to my surprise Liam, "thanks for everything Liam". I thought to myself she was finally starting to be herself.

We were back in Liam's flat in London, we were in one of the guest rooms, discussing Patricia's room. Ruth and Nicola were there. They told me they would decorate everything while we were back in Canada for 2 weeks packing up our house there. After dinner Ruth and Nicola went home, Patricia, Liam and I watched some movies before heading to bed.

I was laying in bed with Liam he fell asleep after sex, I was thinking I'm not on the pill and we didn't use anything. I cursed myself.