Private planes

A day later...

Patricia's POV

I wake up early, I can't sleep we are headed to London today after Kaycie and I go back to hamilton to pack and drop off Melody. I'm going to London. Kaycie enters my room about 5 mins later and tells me to pack up as she starts to pack up Melody.

We are in hamilton we just dropped off Melody who protested about not being able to come with us. When we get to our house about 5 mins later, we run in and start packing. We each have 2 suitcases and a carry on when we are done. As we are driving to the airport, Kaycie and I have small conversations, I ask her "do you still read fan fictions?" She is as addicted as I am, she smiles and says "yes, but I don't plan on telling Liam about it" I laugh and say " I don't plan of telling anyone about it". My friend Sarah was texting me, I was telling her about the boys and Kaycie and Liam, she doesn't believe me. It bothers me as we arrive at the airport., I get out of the van. Niall asks me "what's got you so glum?", I tell him " my friend Sarah doesn't believe I am hanging around you guys". Niall says "let's prove it to her". We take a picture together and I sent it Sarah, her response "shut the front door" I laugh and show Niall.

We get to the plane, I'm sitting with Harry because all the other spots are taken, Niall is sitting across from us. They put on the Harry potter series, I am reading and there's wifi on the plane so I am all good.

Liam's POV

It so sitting here with Kaycie's head on my shoulder silently watching Harry potter which she already told me she loves. I couldn't help but wonder about future, I have about 3 weeks left on tour after this week off but then what? How can I be in London and with Kaycie at the same time? I wonder if she will move there with me. Could she give up her life for me? Could I ask her to do that. I decided in my mind that 3 days into the trip I will decide. We drift to sleep and I awake just just before we land, I wake up Kaycie, she smiles and says "even on a cramped airplane, waking up to you is still a dream", I kiss her. It's just after 5 in the morning in London. We are disembarking, and my first thought was shit the paps, Kaycie nor Patricia have experienced them before. "Harry,Niall and Zayn do me a solid mates, protect Patricia from the paps, I got Kaycie but get Patricia for me." They both say "we got this". I look at Kaycie grab her shoulders and say to her "stick close to me, our luggage will get dropped off just stay near me and ignore all questions" "okay" she says very nervous "what about Patricia?", "the boys got her" I say. She looks less stressed.

We are making our way though the paps and fans. Questions are being shouted about our relationship. She ignores them gracefully. I'm so proud of her. When we get into the car I kiss her and say "your awesome thanks so much" " anything for you " she smiles. We head to my flat once Patricia and the boys are safe.