Paris...the city of relaxing???

Kaycie's POV

I was on my way to Paris, I've put everything out of my mind, just relaxing on the train, chatting with Perrie and El, reading some books and listening to music. It was the perfect start to the mini vacation.

We arrived at the hotel and checked into our suite, it was of course lovely. I called Liam "hey love, how was the journey?" He said in his usual happy voice, "it was perfectly relaxing, how's home?" I asked, "well Patricia, hasn't come out of her room once, I think she's embarrassed" he said, "good, so she should be" I said. We talked for a little while, before I headed out to dinner with Eleanor and Perrie.

After dinner we walked around downtown Paris, taking pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower, I quickly tweeted a picture

@kaybry relaxing with per and el in the city of love... Missing my Liam <3

Shortly after I tweeted the picture, my phone died, no biggie I thought I'll charge it at the hotel, Perrie, Eleanor and I decided to do a bit of shopping.

Liam's POV

Since the girls had decided to go to Paris the boys and I stayed over at mine, Louis bought Lottie and Fizzy so Patricia would have some company, which I thought was fine. We hadn't even really thought of them all night, until about 3:00 am all the the boys and I were playing FIFA when the buzzer rang. It was the police asking to come up.

Harry opened the door, and that's when I saw them, the 3 girls drunk as hell behind them. "These girls said they belong here is this true?" The officer said, Harry answered for me "they do" he said. "Well these girls were causing quite a disturbance down in canary wharf" the officer said, Louis came to the door "really, that's classy girls" he said "well if you can keep them contained you can have them back no charges, but it can't happen again" the officer said. "Absolutely" I said ushering 3 girls inside.

Once inside Louis took out his phone and called his mom, who told him to take them home and she will drive down in the morning to deal with them. Patricia sat on the couch saying nothing but laughing and texting on her phone. I took a deep breath. "What the hell were you thinking, sneaking out, getting drunk and causing trouble" I asked her, she looked up from the phone and said "it doesn't matter what I was thinking, I do what I want when I want, end of story" what the fuck, just happened. "Give me the phone" I told her she put it on the table and said "have it I'll just get it back when I tell Kaycie what happened" she spoke sourly. " you can't use this against me forever, you can't use it as a excuse to be a brat" I said. "Fuck you Liam, I hope you eat these words when Kaycie leaves you and you don't have the baby" she spoke.

She made my blood boil, how could she even fucking say this. "You know what, I'm done with this, you get enough attention you don't need anymore from this, stop acting like a baby and grow up" I said. "News flash Liam, your not my dad and you will never replace my brother, your just some famous asshole, that got my sister pregnant, so can't wait until she leaves you, I can't wait to see you crying, with no girlfriend or baby" she spat. With that I took her phone from the table and threw it against the wall, and yelled "get the fuck to your room and don't fucking come out"

"Harry, you go in Trisha's room and take the iPad and computer please" I asked sitting down beside Niall. "What the hell man , that was crazy" he said, I knew it was but my biggest fear was Kaycie being gone and us not being a proper family with the baby, and I knew Kaycie felt bad for Trisha so could that overshadow our love? Could I take a chance on that? 

"Fuck Niall, I have no clue what to fucking do. Do I let Patricia walk all over me to have my happy family?, is it even fucking happy when she treats me like that?" I said to Niall who took in every word I said. Niall said "Liam mate, I should have told you or Kaycie but she did that same thing to me at new years, said it will be my fault if kaycie leaves you and shit, so at least its not just you." I was shocked. Harry came out of her room, "it doesn't even phase her, all she said was you ll all be sorry" harry said. I knew at that  moment I had to call Kaycie, 

No answer, Zayn had gotten nothing from Perrie and We called Louis nothing from Eleanor. There was nothing we could do so we all got some sleep. 

Eleanor's POV 

I woke up around 12 to find millions of messages on my phone, I snuck out to call Louis, He explained the situation, I quickly called Liam to see what he wanted me to do. 

'hey Li, Louis Filled me in what should I do?" 

"I have not a clue El, I want her to relax not be madly stressed out" 

"okay, well I'm up for whatever you want me to do?"

"do you think she will leave me, if Patricia told her too"

I laughed because I had too "not a chance Liam, she's solidly in love with you" 

he sighed and said "come home today and I'll tell her in person, just keep her off Twitter, its all over." 

Perrie and Kaycie woke up around 1:00, I filled Perrie in, We would be in the helicopter back to London by 6:00, so we kept her as busy as possible, got a massage and pedicure, on the plane she couldn't use the phone.

Kaycies POV 

I arrived home around 8:00 and was greeted by Liam kissing me and taking my bags "so whats up?, I haven't been on my phone today?" I said. He smiled, but that smile disappeared when he heard Trisha calling my name. She hugged me tightly, she usually is huggy but not like this, "whats going on?" I said. "I hate Liam, hes a fucking prick" Patricia spat out. Liam groaned. "Patricia don't speak to Liam like tghat ever again" i said. "well he took all my elerontics away, every single one and he hasnt let me leave my room" she said. I knew this wasnt Liams normal way of dealing things. 

I turned to him he looked upset, "I'm sorry babe, I had to she came home drunk with the police after sneaking out, then proceeded to tell me, you would leave me when you sound out what she did" he spat out quickly, he looked upset, I hugged him and whispered "I'm here baby and i refuse to go anywhere that isnt with you and this baby" 

I looked at Patricia, "this is unacceptable behaviour, i don't think that was very nice of you, everyone here is trying to help you, not hinder you, that is just rude" i told her. She looked at me "well guess what I dont give a fuck, I hate you and all these people and I wish you never married RJ, maybe then I would have a real family" she said to me. I was devastated, How could she say something like that to me. "get to your room, and if you choose to leave, you leave everything behind, your not doing this to kaycie ever, do you understand?" Liam said from behind me. I was grateful at that moment for Liam. She left without another word. 

In the morning Patricia was still in her room, when I asked her to come out. "don't speak until I'm done talking do you understand?" I said, she nodded, "okay if you want to continue living here there are some rules, I don't ever want to hear about you or seeing you talk to or about Liam,Niall,Harry Zayn or Louis or any of there family, in the manner that you have been, You will apologize, you will never ever ever have sex with josh in this house or any house we live in, and your going on birth control, you will be nice to everyone, or else your mother will happily have you live with her so please do me a favour and don't take it that far." i told her, she hugged me and cried "I'm sorry Kaycie, I really am, like you have no idea, i promise i will apologize and I'm happy to have you in my life, don't leave it." she said as i hugged her back, "go you have a lot of face to face apologizing to do" i said.