The town where I grew up

Kaycie's POV

I opened the door to the house and said "welcome to our home", Niall was the first in "'wow nice digs" he says, the rest Harry,Zayn Liam, Paul, Patricia and Lux file in. "Let's go for a small tour" I showed them upstairs and I said downstairs was a mess so I couldn't take them down there. I showed them our media room, Niall and Harry plopped themselves on the couch and said "nice" in unison. I told them " Patricia and I have to pick up melody so we are going to do that but make yourselves at home, there's food in the fridge and most snacks are in the cupboard, we should be back in about a half hour" Liam was now sitting on the couch I walked over and kissed me, to which we heard "get a room" and "aww".

Trisha and I got into the van, right away I said " what a crazy day". She smiled and said "it's crazy but I love it, I want to tell you about last night", "okay" I say to her. She begins " well when I got to Lou's room she was making small talk asking me about life and other things and I was playing with lux, Niall and Harry come into the room, I was so excited!. They started to talking to Lou about Liam and you, they were saying about how Liam was saying he's never felt this way, and he's never fallen so fast, and that after his last relationships he takes awhile to warm to people and that that's how they know he likes you because he basically looked at you and knew". "Seriously?" I say to Trisha, "yes" she says. Wow I think to myself,this is such a crazy change in life. We make some more chit chat I tell her about last night. She looks at me just before we get to melodys house and says "is our life changing?", I put the car in park look at her and said "I think so, but it's for the better I hope." I went to grab Melody, I told her mom that I would bring her back in about 2 days, she agreed I put Melody in the car and buckle her up. I start driving.

Patricia says "should we tell her about one direction?" "Umm" I say "go for it!". Trisha turns around to Melody and says "Mel, we have special people at the house, it's one direction" Melody screams "I need carrots for my Louis, will they sing the songs?, will they dance my dance?" Patricia and I start to laugh. I say to Melody " we will see sweetie, but there's a little girl who you can play" "yay" Melody says. Patricia says to me "it's going to be an interesting couple of days", I smile at her and nod. I can't help but think what will happen, I'm the next couple of days or even weeks. Life has certainly changed

Liam's POV

I'm sitting in Kaycie's living room looking around at the walls, there's a framed this is us poster, which I smile to myself at. We have the tv on quietly, but we were mostly talking about tour stuff and how we had a break coming up. Zayn asks me " are you going to bring Kaycie home for the week?" I thought for a second "absolutely but I'll have to ask her", the guys laughed and even Lux laughed. "Hey mates" I said p "I need you help I want to ask Kaycie to be my girlfriend, I kind of just tweeted it and assumed, but I want to ask her any ideas?" "Do it in a song!" Says Harry, maybe I think. Zayn says to me " I honestly don't think it matters Li it's obvious a mutual like, so just ask her" Harry adds "jerwelery doesn't hurt the situation either". "Thanks boys" I say "your ace".

We hear the door open about 10 mins later and the sound of laughter. A little brown haired girl runs in the room and yells "your not Louis where is Louis?" The boys and I start to laugh and Kaycie and Patricia appear in the doorway smiling too. Kaycie says to us " boys this is Melody, Melody, this is Liam, Zayn, Niall , Harry and Paul." She points when she is introducing us. Kaycie points Lux to Melody and she runs over and starts to play.

"Well" says Harry, "let's get the tour of this town on the road", "I promised Louis we would be back for dinner because Eleanor is in town" I notice Patricia and Kaycie whispering to each other, Niall says to them "share it girls", Kaycie laughs "we really are dying to meet Eleanor, like you have no idea how excited we are to meet her", we all laugh at them. "I have a couple things I want to show you guys" says Kaycie, "how about we take the big van and I'll take you on a tour and for lunch" Niall says "deal let's move this along"