My promise to you

Liam's POV

We left Kaycie's parents house and headed to Vancouver, the ride was quiet and tense mostly because of Patricia and Niall. After Vancouver we would be flying home. But we still had 3 days in Vancouver. It was nice to be in canada, very few paps if any were around.

We checked in at the hotel, everyone went shopping except for Kaycie and I because she was dealing with jet lag and morning sickness on top of it. She didn't know but I was getting Niall and Harry to search for a wicked cool place to give her the promise ring, I wanted to let her know I was in it for the good and the bad times.

Kaycie was lying in the bed all snuggled up under the blankets sleeping so peacefully, I snapped a picture of her and tweeted it.

@real_liam_payne: my sweetie @kaybry all cuddled up and sick from jet lag :(

After I answered some quick questions, I decided to join her in bed, she opened her eyes and whispered "hi Li" I smiled and said "afternoon sleepy princess", she cuddled into me and said "not well at all, really icky and I'm so itchy too", "why are you so itchy babe?", she answered "my tummy is growing and the skin is stretching" patting her belly. I rubbed her belly gently, sometimes when I thought about it, it was the most amazing thing that a baby was growing in there and mine at that. "Hey babe, why don't we order some lunch and relax today, we can look at the baby name book" she smiled and said "that sounds like the perfect day.

The next day was much better the boys had found an awesome spot, for me to give her a promise ring, and found an awesome spot for us all to have dinner, Kaycie was out shopping with all the girls. "I'm proper nervous lads, I know she loves me but she just got over grieving her family, what if this is too much for her." I say to Harry, Niall and Louis. "Listen up Liam, that girl loves you, her family is in the past and she knows this, she wants her future to be with you and the family your building" Harry said to me. I thought about it for a minute, it's true, she loves me and the baby that's growing inside of her. "Thanks Harry" I said. I was ready, this was just a promise ring I can't imagine proposing to her.

Kaycie's POV

After a day shopping with the girls, we all went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner, we were all going out for a special meal, tomorrow would be our last day in Vancouver, then we were headed back home for Christmas. Funny I was thinking to myself how London had become my home in such a short time span.

"Hey Liam" I said opening the door to our room, his smile brightened my whole world "hey babe, how was shopping?" He asked taking the bags from my hands, "oh you know, it was girl time" I said kissing him. "Well you better start getting ready for dinner" he said to me.

I was done my hair and makeup and it was time to get dressed, I was hoping to wear a high waisted skirt with a lace blouse, I pulled ten skirt on it wouldn't zip for the life of me, I tried and tried. Ugh! "Liam" I called, "what is it sweetie?" He asked, "come in the bathroom for a minute?" I said. He opened the door, "can you try to do this up?" I asked him "of course" he answered, he stood behind me and tried to zip it up, "ummm,babe I don't think this is going to work?" He said, I turned to him and snuggled in his chest "I'm getting fat" I said. He laughed "well of course you are babe, your carrying our baby in there" "I know, I just want to look pretty tonight" I said, he pulled me tighter, "no matter what you wear you will look gorgeous" he said, I settled for a lace dress with black tall boots. I looked at myself in the mirror I was getting big fast, I wouldn't be able to hide this soon.

On our walk to dinner, I couldn't help but wonder, what are the fans going to say? I was going to cause a ton of problems and I knew it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had to make the fans love me before the news gets out. The boys would help, I will talk to them about it at dinner tonight. Even though we were walking in silence I felt Liam's love towards me and the baby, I knew it would never fail.

At dinner we ordered our food and drinks, we were all sitting around in a private room talking about Christmas plans, Eleanor,Louis, Lottie and Fizzy would be in Doncaster, Harry would be with his family in Cheshire, Niall would in Ireland, and we would be in Wolverhampton. "Okay well everybody I've been thinking lots lately about the baby and the fans, so obviously I'm not going to be able to hide it forever, we already know how we are going to tell the fans, but here's where you guys come in, I want the fans to have a relationship with me before we announce next month, so that means Everybody giving details about me, taking pictures, tweeting about stuff we do everything, it would be a lot to me" I said to them everybody nodded their head Liam said "babe not every fan is going to love you, most will, but some don't care." I sighed "i know, but I want to try, management, did say it was a good idea" he nodded and we went about dinner

After dinner, Liam was talking quietly to the boys while El and I chatted about different things, Liam came over and said "hey babe can you come with me for a ride, if you feel up to it?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we went to a taxi, Liam gave him an address of Stanley park, he was quiet on the taxi ride over, just held my hand tight.

We got out of the taxi and started walking towards the bridge, which lead to the other side of Vancouver and had the ocean inlet underneath, it was truly a beautiful spot in the city.

Liam's POV

God damn I'm nervous, as I walk with Kaycie up to a place where we can see a beautiful view, while I make a promise to her and our baby. We reached the top, Kaycie asks "can I take a picture of me and you here?" "Of course babe" I smiled at her. I take out my phone and we take a couple pictures of us and one of us kissing. Okay I have to do this now.

I grab a box out of my pocket of my jacket, she looks at me, I have to start right now "babe" I open the box to reveal the ring that I had pick "this ring, is to symbolize my promise that I'm making right here, right now" I place the ring on her right ring finger, she was starting to cry. "Kaycie, I promise you from now until forever, that I will always make you feel beautiful, I will be your number 1 fan, I will support your every decision you make, I will hold your hand tightly though the good and the bad times, my love for you will never falter but instead grow over time. I promise to take care of you while you are taking care of out baby and any future babies, I love you babe, always"

Tears were falling from both our eyes, I grabbed her and hugged her tightly while she whispers "I love you too Liam", I left her head kissed her fiercely, not wanting to break this kiss. When we stopped I held her close and breathed in her scent, she whispered "take me to the hotel".

Back at the hotel, we headed straight for the room, Kaycie took me to the middle of the room and held me tightly, she sat down on the bed and whispered "undress me" and I did exactly that.

After just before we drifted to sleep, she said "pinky promise forever Li", I turned to her and grabbed her hand and did a pinky swear and with that she and I drifted to sleep.