The City of Angels

Kaycie's POV

I was leaving for LA in about 10 minutes, Patricia would be coming with Louis' family on the weekend. I was in the bathroom, throwing up when the plane was called, I hurried out and took my seat, it was a 12 hour flight.

Liam couldn't pick me up from the airport but he sent Paul, when I did see Liam, it was so awesome, I missed him more than I knew. I went to the show, but I wasn't feeling well, the next day I still wasn't well, must be the flu.

I missed the show one night and Liam came home he quietly opened the door, I was watching a movie drinking tea and texting. He came over to the bed and gave me the pouty face and said "baby it's time to go to the doctor", "not a chance, im feeling better now" I insisted, he agreed that if I was okay tomorrow, he wouldn't make me go to the doctors.

The next couple days, I felt mostly fine with a couple little twinges, but was okay for the most part. I went to the shows, and meet fans. Patricia was due any minute and so was everyone else, Liam's parents and sisters were also coming so Liam would pay less attention to me.

The last concert was spectacular, I was greatful that we were going home though, so I could relax, Liam would be home now until Christmas.

Patricia's POV

It was just after the last concert, we were at the hotel, talking to everyone. Niall came and asked me to go for a walk. My heart fluttered, we walked down the Main Street outside the hotel, it was quiet. He told about life on the buses and how life is, and about his family. I asked him "why did you want to take me for a walk?", he replied " I dunno I just felt like being alone with you"

After another hour, we said goodbye and we hugged. I swear to god my heart skipped a beat when he did. I was falling for him more and more. It was bad.

Liam's POV

Kaycie had been strange for awhile since she got sick I was worried about her, she would say she is fine, but i could just tell. It was strange.

We are back in London after a long flight and Kaycie is starting to feel better. We snuggling in bed watching a movie when she ran to the bathroom and threw up more. I said she's going to the doctors tomorrow, she refused. I'm getting worried I don't want her to be in bad health.

Kaycie's POV

I'm late.