Ladies night

Kaycie's POV

I woke up to noises , when I noticed Liam wasn't in bed, I got up and saw him and Patricia in the living room. They were going though his phone, he was showing her pictures. She was in heaven I could tell. I looked down at my own phone and saw a text from Perrie to Eleanor and me.

Perrie: dinner,drinks and dancing tonight ladies?

Eleanor: absolutely

Me: I am in, let me know when and where?

Perrie: El and I will come to Liam's flat around 6 to pick you up, so be ready.

Me: sounds like it's gonna be a fun night.

I went to sit with Trish and Liam on the couch, I smiled when I saw Liam's background on his phone. I kissed him on the cheek, much to Trisha's dismay. "Liam Eleanor and Perrie want to take me out for the 3d's" I said to him, "what the hell are the 3 d's" he asked. I laughed and said "dinner,drinks and dancing", Liam smiled and said "sounds great but I'm going to have security with you, the paps are going to be all over 3 one direction girlfriends out dancing the night away" I agree with him. He says to me "go get ready I'm taking you both out shopping today" Patricia and I look at each other and giggle and we both go get ready.

Liam's POV

Patricia had decided to stay at home instead of going to Doncaster, but Lottie and Fizzy were coming over, as was Louis and Zayn. Kaycie looked gorgeous as she came out of the bathroom, here hair down and curly, with a short black skirt and a sleeveless white blouse and black high heels, her make up done up. I went over to her and said "I think we need to mess it up at little before you go" she laughed at said "maybe when I get home", I said "hey you called this home", she smiled and said "it is my home" with a kiss.

Perrie,Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Lottie and Fizzy showed up, we ordered dinner and Kaycie,El and Perrie left. Patricia and the girls went to her room, leaving me with Zayn and Louis. Louis said to me " so how's things progressing have you made any plans about moving her in?" "Yea course" I said. "I'm really excited about this though lads, I can see my whole future with her" it's awesome I thought the things that I can see happening.

Kaycie's POV

I was at dinner with Eleanor and Perrie, we were just gossiping and drinking and eating. It was awesome getting to know them. Tons of fans came up and asked for pics and follows on twitter, but it was all calm. We did have security with us just in case.

We decided we would go to the funky Buddha,  to do some dancing. There was tons and tons of paparazzi outside. Before we got out of the car El said to us "lets give them there shot", we made a plan to walk in the club like it was fashion runway, i nervous but excited about the plan.

Perrie gets out first and she does a model pose as does Eleanor, when I get out i just simply flip my hair and put my hand on my hip and flash a smile. We link arms and walk down the path in our best model walk, giggling as we did it. 

we were in the club, we found the bar and I pulled out my phone. There was a couple messages

Liam: looks like your having fun 

Liam: you look great tonight 

Patricia: Wow, you look like your having fun

Strange I thought until Eleanor said "wow twitter has exploded", I open my phone to twitter and I see the trends #Ladiesnightwith1dgfs #Liamsgf along with pictures of us at dinner and arriving at the club. Perrie yells "oh well we are here to dance" with that we grabbed our drinks and headed to the dance floor. 

after about 3 hours of dancing we left the club and headed home. when we got there, we saw the boys playing FIFA. they stopped and we chatted for a bit, when they left Patricia went with them. She was going to spend the day with Lottie and Fizzy tomorrow. 

I was in the shower when Liam joined me, and it turned into more, how could I resist him. We drifted off into a blissful, Could my happiness last?

A/N Hey everybody reading my story! Let me know what you think of it!