Here we go.

Liam's POV

She's on her way up, I'm nervous. I've never loved anyone as much as I love her, I need to tell her this, I'll do anything to be in her world everyday that I can.

Kaycie's POV

I've never loved someone as much as I love Liam but I have this tiny helpless baby living in me, that depends on me to make decisions for it, so I have to make the right ones. Well I'm at the door do I knock? Or walk in?. I decide to knock and then open the door. Liam is standing there as I open the door, he looks so sad, I just want to hug him and kiss him.

"Hi" I say quietly, he smiles shyly and comes closer, "can I hug you?" He says almost in a whisper. I walk closer to him and open my arms, I hug him tightly, I sigh I remember this feeling, it's the worlds greatest feeling. I pull away slightly "Liam we need to talk", "i know we do, trust me babe, but right now I need to hug you and have a cuddle can we do that?" He says to me, I want to say yes, the words can't escape my mouth so I just nod, he takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom.

Liam's POV

I'm laying, on the bed with Kaycie laying on my chest, I can feel her heart beat against mine, she is kissing my chest. I grab her face and kiss her deeply, god damn it I missed this. I kiss her more and she seems to be okay with it, I run my hands up and down her back while we are kissing. I can't stop kissing her, she is straddling me while kissing me. Before I know It, we are laying in bed after making love.

Kaycie whispers to me " Liam sweetheart, do you know how much I love you?", "about as much I love you, but babe tell me why you left I just need to know so I don't make mistakes again"' I told her, she wrapped herself in a sheet and starting to get dressed, "where you going babe?" She answered to the living room, get dressess, your going to want to be dressed when I tell you this"

Kaycie's POV

He meets me in the living room I'm nervous as hell, I'm sitting on the couch clutching my scan picture as he comes and sits beside me. "Liam" I start, he interrupts "babe don't be nervous, just tell me, I'm in this relationships for the long haul, so we need to make this work out babe." I smiled and told him " your my world but what you said about not having children right now, scared me", he laughs "oh baby, you know what's so funny about this, I told you that because I didn't want to scare you off, I want kids too babe"

I laughed and in that moment I knew he was my forever, I handed him my scan picture.

Liam's POV

I looked at the picture she gave me "seriously, Kaycie are we having a baby?", she looked at me and said "we are,if your okay with it?" P, I laughed and grabbed her up into a hug. "I'm so excited right now, I'm having a child with the woman of my dreams" I told her. She hugged me tightly back and said "Liam I was so afraid to tell you, I was so scared you would be like it's not the right time", I looked at her and kissed her lips and said "babe life does not have a schedule"

I kissed her once more and said "who all knows" she smiled and told me "Zayn, Harry Niall and maybe Perrie?", I laughed and said "well I want to tell Louis and Eleanor and your going to need to tell Patricia, call your parents, and we should go to Wolverhampton this weekend to tell mine, wow babe I'm excited" she laughed and said "let's start with Louis and El since they just came back today." I said "okay, let's invite them everyone over for some takeout tonight", she said "okay, text them and tell them 7:00, but before that I wanna do something else", I smiled and said "anything babe" she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

Kaycie's POV

The buzzer rang and rang and finally everyone was here, we were all enjoying some Chinese take away. Liam looked at me and nodded. He clinked his glass and said "everyone we have an announcement", I nodded at him, and said "well most of you know, but El,Perrie and Eleanor don't", Louis shouts "well get on with it then", Liam said "Kaycie's pregnant, I'm going to be a dad", Eleanor got up out of her seat and hugged me, Perrie came from behind her and hugged me, they kept saying how they get to be aunties, it was sweet.

After it had settled down, we were in the living room talking about different things, when Niall asked "how are you going to tell the fans and management" I looked to Liam he sighed and said "well we need to get though telling our parents and Patricia first, then we can go the rest". I was so nervous about fans more than management.