Don't speak to me it's not your concern

Liam's POV

After what happened at the cemetery, we needed to get out of hamilton and on to some more fun. I felt Kaycie stirring in the bed beside me, I rubbed her back softly, she rolled over and whispered "morning sweetheart", I smiled at her and started singing good morning beautiful to her, when I finished she had tears in her eyes, "I needed that" she said. "I know babe, I could tell and that's why I'm here." I told her.

After an uneventful breakfast , we were off to the airport to go see Kaycie's parents, I was excited to meet them, it will help me know kaycie just a little more. On the plane Kaycie sat with Patricia who was having a rough time. Niall sat down beside me, "so that was crazy" he said I laughed a said "just a little", "you know I've never thought to ask about Patricia's mother, why isn't she with her?" Niall said to me, I knew why but that was because I had talked to Kaycie and Patricia about it, "ask Patricia Niall, that's the only thing I can say, but also remember that it is a sensitive subject for her" I told him.

We arrived in Edmonton, we were all staying at Kaycie's parents place, they had several rooms and 2 guest houses. I was nervous, Kaycie had told me her dad was quite protective over her. She told me time and time again that they will love me just for making her so happy.

We got to their house which was about an hour drive from the airport at just about 4, the house was beautiful tons land, a small pond, and a small golf course which made Niall and Harry happy. Kaycie led the way in and yelled "hello we are here" her mum came downstairs hugged Kaycie and Patricia they were all giddy and excited.

Kaycie's POV

"Mom this is Liam" I said to her she took him into a hug and said "nice to meet you", I introduced her to everyone else. "Well dad should be home soon, so let's get you all settled. She put Liam and me in the room that was in basement, Patricia Lottie and fizzy were sharing a room with 2 beds upstairs, Louis and Eleanor were sharing a guest house as were Harry and Niall.

Liam and I were in the room, getting settled, we wouldn't be here for long, but I like to be settled a little a least. My dad knocked on the open door and walked in, "so you're the one who got my baby girl pregnant without marrying her first" he said to Liam, I laughed I knew he was joking Liam on the other hand, his face was pitch red and he starting stammering "Li he's joking I was 11 when my parents got married" I told him with a laugh, he looked relieved. He announced mom said dinner was ready and to fetch everyone.

Patricia, Lottie and Fizzy were putting food on the table when the rest of us walked in. We all took our seats and sat down to a homecooked meal of Patricia's favourite things , fried chicken, gravy, biscuits the works. Niall said with his mouth full "so good cooking runs in the family, so do you have another daughter" everyone laughed. Patricia rolled her eyes, It was a nice proper family dinner, everyone talking and laughing.

After dinner we sat around with tea, I was taking them to the west Edmonton mall, one of my favorite places in the world. But that was tomorrow, I settled into bed after talking with my mum about baby names. "Liam, do you have any name ideas?" I asked. "Not really, we should buy a book tomorrow and start thinking of some names, do you any in mind?" I smile and kiss his cheek "a couple" I laugh, more like 100 I think to myself.

Patricia's POV

I was in the kitchen talking to Kaycie's mom about what had happened in hamilton with Stephanie and Sandie and stuff about my mom, I spotted Niall listening to the conversation, when I spotted him he walked away. Strange I thought, about 2 hours later after everyone was ready we headed to the mall, Kaycie was so excited about it, I was missing josh but I had to put on a happy face for Kaycie or else there would be questions.