Girl time and concerts

Kaycie's POV

Waking up to Liam kissing my back was the best thing I could ever imagine, Having his toned body laying next to me was also not such a bad thing. I turned over to face him in bed, "morning" I said as I kissed his cheek, he smiles at me "morning babe, you look great this morning, so great I just wanna lay here all day". I smiled at him and hugged him tightly "I wish" I sighed, I knew he had a show today which meant sound check and meet and greet, also he had something about interviews and a photoshoot, so I thought I better make the best of laying here.I pushed him onto his back and straddled his legs, and started making out with him, full on like never before, Liam put his hands on my back and pulled me underneath him and the kissing continued until there was a knock at the door and the sound of Melody's voice though the hallway was heard. Liam rolled his eyes and said "rain check?", I smiled and said "absolutely" with a light kiss on the cheek.

Liam opened the door and in came Melody, Patricia, Harry and Niall. Melody runs and jumps on the bed with me and gives me a great hug "thanks for bringing me here Kaycie it makes me happy here" she says in her little voice, I smile at her "anything for you Melody". Niall,Harry and Liam are talking about the days events. We all made plans to meet up for breakfast, Patricia and Harry took Melody to get ready, she was talking about what princess dress she was going to wear and Patricia was telling her she should wear the rapunzel one because it would look nice, they were both so happy, it made me so happy to see them like this.

I was in the bathroom getting dressed, I opened the door and Liam was standing there. "Waiting for something ?" I ask, he replies with a passionate kiss, he says to me "I don't want to pressure you or anything but I would love for you to talk to Patricia about coming to London." I laugh I thought he was gonna ask about sex, I answer him "I absolutely will"

At breakfast we are all eating, I sit with Eleanor, Melody and Lux, we are talking and playing with the girls at the same time. Patricia is sitting with Harry and Zayn. It's really nice with everyone around. Paul is going over the schedule, we won't be able to see them much today just a bit before the concert and after. Eleanor says to me " let's spend the day with these little girlies" she points to Melody and Lux, "and Patricia of course" she adds. "Sounds great I say to her.

Liam and I are walking back to his room, I grab my purse and room key, Patricia is getting Melody ready. Liam says to me "you've been quiet today" I turn to him and say "I feel awkward", "why?" He asks with a confused look on his face, I sigh deeply " I thought earlier you were going to ask about having sex with me" he laughs making me put on a pouty face, he turns my head up to his and whispers "all in good time, and when it does it will be fireworks" I smile and kiss him. We leave parting ways for the day.

Patricia's POV

We are in the van going to a mall just about 30 mins away from the hotel. I'm in the back alone, reading fan fictions even though I'm living one. Melody and Lux are playing and Kaycie and Eleanor are gossiping about her and Liam. I can't stop thinking about Niall, he's so perfect better than any fan fiction you could ever read, he makes me laugh by the slightest look. I think Harry notices because he said to me I'm awfully young.

At the mall we were happily shopping, a few people noticed Eleanor, she promised to follow them on twitter if they didn't tweet her location until tonight, it was nice to see her with fans. A few of them asked Kaycie too, she promised to follow and pass there twitter handles to the boys the best she could. We decided to stop for lunch.

At the restaurant after Kaycie and Eleanor got the girls settled, we talked, it's amazing how easy Eleanor is to talk to, just like I always imagined her being. Kaycie asks me just after the food comes "we have an opportunity to go to London with Liam next week, are you in?" I let out a little scream "of course I am , I can't wait, when are we leaving?" Kaycie laughs and said "in 2 days", I turn to Eleanor and said "help me pick out some killer outfits pleases", she agrees with me.

We finish shopping and Kaycie says "I spent way to much money today" with a little laugh. We aren't rich by any means, we got a ton of insurance money, and we get a supplement from the government. We both bought clothes for London and luggage. Eleanor asks me if I can watch the girls at the hotel for a little while, she wants to take Kaycie for a drink, I agree. I know we have to go to the concert soon after we got back.

Back at the hotel, I'm alone with Melody and Lux getting them ready for the concert. I dress them as in matching princess dresses, they are happy, I get ready for the concert, I choose skinny jeans and a longer t shirt that reads I love 1D.

Liam's POV

We finished meet and greet and sound check. Kaycie and the rest should be here soon. I wonder if she knows I spoke about her on the telly today, she will soon if she doesn't already. The lads and I are kicking around the soccer ball when they come along, Melody and Lux come in followed by Patricia, then come Kaycie and Eleanor linking arms, that's perfect they are getting along.

Kaycie comes over and kisses me and states "looks like we are headed to London with you!" "YES!" I shouted. I can't wait to introduce her to my family and friends. Patricia is asking Louis and Eleanor if she will get to meet his sisters, Louis yells over to me " we will arrange something eh mate?" I nod, Kaycie whispers "that will make Patricia so happy" "good" I tell her "maybe it will give us alone time too" I say with a wink.

I have to tell her about the interview "I just had to tell them about you" I say, she smiles at me puts her hand on my face and says "it's okay, I'm glad you did, oh and by the way follow these people on twitter she hands me a list" I kiss her cheek and say thanks.

The concert is in full swing, Kaycie Eleanor Patricia and Melody are off to the side dancing and singing. During moment, I go to side of the stage and sing a little winking at Kaycie. She smiles at me and winks back. Oh man I think to myself, this relationship feels different to me, I know it's going to be hard but it's worth it in the end.

Eleanor's POV

I love Kaycie, she's so perfect for Liam, down to earth and kind just like him. It's nice to see him so happy. I think I can't wait till Perrie meets her, we are going to get on so well. I make a mental note for us to go clubbing together.

Kaycie's POV

We are in the hotel room heading to bed, I had just got back here after putting Melody to bed. Liam was on the phone to his mum, who was making plans to meet us, and how long we would see her for. After he is off the phone Liam says to me "people who have never meet you are taken with you" I smile as I lay down to bed and say "that's because of you my darling"