Liam's hotel room

Liam's POV

We entered my hotel room, I was nervous as hell, I couldn't tell but Kaycie seemed nervous as well. She hadn't let go of my hand as we walked down the hallway or even as we entered my room. She smiled as I turned the lights on, she let go of my hand and walked over to the bed and sat down in the middle cross legged. I jumped on the bed and slide on laying on my side. She took out her phone to put down and laughed, curious I asked " what?" She said " you were right!" She handed me her phone in 2 hours she had 2000 new followers and her mentions were full. I laughed and said " told you", I looked at her in that instant and asked " does it scare you?" She looked at me and put her hand on my hand and squeezed " not when your here with me just being here with you makes everything okay" and she smiled so sweetly, I put my hand on her cheek. She placed her hand on top of mine and said" kay let's get this get to know each other game going". I sat up and said "let's!" We asked each other many questions favorite movie, food , candy, song the usual. We were having fun, with every touch or smile or silly answer I grew more and more attached. She said " let's get serious for a minute" I looked up at her and she said " I want to tell you about my dead husband" I nodded.

Kaycie's POV

I took a deep breath and said " I was married for almost 2 years we were together for 4 before that, he was my high school sweetheart, by no way was it in any way the perfect relationship. It was filled with drama, fights and tears, and also some really great times. When he died I was devastated. Only 1 month before we were talking about starting a family. It was something I wanted for as long as I could remember." I was tearing up a little, Liam must have noticed because he looked up at me and wiped a tear that was starting to fall off. I smiled a little and kept going " I'd never ever thought I'd find anyone to be with again, I mean I'll be honest Trisha and I would joke about me marrying you and living in a castle" I saw Liam smile a very cocky smile at that moment "but it was a pipe dream so I'm going to take this real serious, if you want to be with me lets do it, but don't string me along that will not only hurt me but also my sister." I let out a sigh and said " your call Liam"

Liam's POV

I took her hand and led her to the balcony with no words, I opened the door walked out with her. There we stood looking at the night sky. I turned her to me, and I lifted her head up, put my hand on her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. We pulled apart after a few seconds and I said to her "does that answer your question?" She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I gave her a hug and said " we are making this work, I know we will. It will be hard but I have faith in us." She looks up at me and says " how do you know?" I kissed her hand her cheek and her neck then our lips met. I said "because I have never felt a kiss like this in my life. We went back inside, Kaycie was changing in the bathroom I quickly sent a group message to the boys, just a simple thumbs up and smiley face. Kaycie came out cleaned faced and in plaid pj pants and a tank top. I smiled and got into my sweatpAnts, she layed down next to me and I cuddled into her. She fell asleep within 5 mins. After about 5 more 5 she turned so she was facing me and my hand was in hers. I snapped a picture and tweeted it with the caption, "my hands have never felt more at home in hers" and I did it I tagged her in it. I sent my phone off and drifted off to sleep.