Grammy's

Kaycie's POV

We travelled to LA for the Grammy Awards, where Eleanor, Perrie, and I along walk the red carpet with the boys, It was scary, All the families came with as we would be staying and doing some recording for about a week.

Harry was so kind in reaching out to Taylor Swift for Patricia and I, we were meeting her for a lunch with Harry and the rest of the boys as well as Ed sherran. We were beyond excited. Patricia and I had seen her in concert when patricia was just 14. 

"What do I wear?" yelled patricia from the upstairs in Harry's house which we were all staying at. I laughed to myself, It was like old times, I walked up the stairs, to see her standing in jeans and a taylor swift concert shirt. "well not that" I laughed. "obviously" she rolled her eyes. we picked out her clothes I helped her with her make up and hair. It was times like this I missed our simple times, before all of this, it was just us. 

Liam called me from downstairs, I walked down the stairs to meet him "well Kaycie are you and patricia ready to go?" he asked me, Before I could answer patricia rushed down stairs and yelled "we are ready." I laughed at her bluntness. She was beyond excited to finally get this meeting on, Taylor Swift songs have gotten us though more tough times then I would like to remember. 

We all met up at the back of the hotel and loaded into 2 range rovers with black out windows. We were going to Taylor's house for lunch. We arrived and Trisha was waiting outside the range rover for me as I climbed out. She looked around nervously. Niall said "come on inside no need to be scared", she rolled her eyes at him and said "don't talk me, I'd like to have a nice day" I've given up on her getting along with him, deep down I know her feeling towards him she just can't get her feelings out.

Liam's POV 

Harry led us into Taylor's house, Kaycie was standing with Patricia, they were behind us all. dragging in, I turned around and winked at Kaycie to give her some reassurance, she was looking so beautiful, her belly was rounding out with our baby girl. We walked in the door and Taylor and Ed greeted us, we hugged Taylor and High fived Ed, Harry introduced Kaycie and Patricia to Taylor, Kaycie hugged Taylor and Ed, so did Patricia, We walked into the living room and sat down on different couches and chairs, Kaycie was sitting with El and Taylor. We all were sitting around talking eatting food. 

Taylor asked "Can I feel the baby?" Kaycie shook her head yes but I said "don't bother, she only moves for the boys", Taylor put her hand on Kaycie's belly, and simply said "hi baby girl" Sure enough Taylor exclaimed "she's kicking a bunch", Kaycie added "quite hard as well" they all laughed, Kaycie looked at me and gave me a sad face. 

We left about 3 hours later, Kaycie El and Perrie were heading to the spa in preparation for tomorrows walk down the red carpet. 

Kaycie's POV 

"Hey Harry, Thanks so much for introducing us to Taylor, It was very selfless of you, Patricia and I are very thankful" I said to Harry after we got back from the spa, we found all the guys watching Tv, "where's Patricia?" I asked Liam, "with Fizz and Lottie upstairs" He answered, I will always be thankful that Liam, took on the responsibility of helping me out with Patricia, without blinking an eye. The door opened and in came Lux,Tom, Lou, Brooklyn and Caorlyn. Lux ran straight into my arms "kaycie, I missed you, is baby coming out soon" she said. "not soon enough luxy" I laughed.

We all sat around in the living room and dining room and of harry's house talking and eatting. Gema was finally here as was the rest of Niall's and Louis' family. It was nice having everyone here. I sat down with Niall and Denise and baby Theo. We were chatting, Theo kept climbing on me and kissing my baby bump. Patricia was still locked upstairs with Fizz and Lottie they came down for dinner and that was it. "Niall, I'm sorry about Patricia's's attitude towards you, I don't know what it is, you were like her only love for as long as I can remeber" I said to him as I was holding Theo. "well Kaycie, That's the issue, you got your dream, and she got the realization that she is too young for me, if it had been the other way around how would you be acting?" he said, I looked from Theo to him and said "your right, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for putting it into perspective. Really that's awesome", He nodded and said "anytime" 

Today was Grammy day, I was  sitting in Lou's chair while she works magic on my hair. I strangely wasn't nervous, maybe because I knew that I would have Liam beside me the whole time. The baby was quietly moving around in my belly while my hair was being done. "any thoughts on names?" lou asked, I laughed "Just about a million, I think that I'm going to narrow to about 5 or 6 and the decide when I see her" I answered, "that's what I did with Lux" she said. When she was finished with my hair Carolyn came in to help me into my dress, I choose a just below the knee pink sparkly dress, with diamond neckalce, braclet and earrings and the ring that Liam gave me. 

We were in the limo just outside the venue I was sitting with Eleanor and Perrie in the limo because the boys were getting out first, We heard the screams when they got out, it made my stomach flip along with the babys. We got our signal to get out, everyone screamed as we got out one by one. 

Liam and I held hands while walking though various interviews, we stopped at ET Canada because I asked Liam too, "Hello Boys and ladies, you all look lovely" the interviewer said, "thank you truly, but its the ladies who make us look lovely" said louis while pulling eleanor closer. "this is going to be busy year for you all, weddings and a baby" she said "yea, its going to be quite interesting, with the tour. wedding, planning a wedding and a baby" Harry said, the interviewer said "you are going to be very busy, so we know the baby is a girl, any names Liam, Kaycie?"  Liam smiled my favourite smile "well Kaycie has many many names picked out, but nothing is for sure yet" he said, "I think they should go with baby nialler" niall laughed "well we have something for all the ladies" the interviewer said she handed the 3 of us shirts, Eleanor's said "the future mrs tomlinson" Perrie's said "The Future Mrs, Malik" and mine said "I have a little Payne in tummy" we thanked the interviewer and went inside. 

The show was awesome, We had 10 days still in LA, it was going to be relaxing before the boys go back on tour.