Rumor has it...

Liam's POV

I was going crazy without Kaycie, Harry was giving me updates and Zayn had seen her once but I need to talk to her. I've texted and called to no end but there has been no answer. I missed everything about her, but mostly I just missed her. Niall was staying with me to keep me company.

Niall comes into the living room and says "I'm going to see Harry and I'll check in on Kaycie", "thanks mate" I told him.

I hit the twitter application on my phone when he left, clicked on Kaycie's profile, no new tweets, but my mentions were bonkers, and that's when I saw it, Kaycie and Harry looking cozy going to the hospital and cozier coming out.

I lost her..

Harry's POV

I explained the kiss to Kaycie, it was a friendly thing, it was meant for comfort and I that's it. She was grateful I could tell and she also told me.

The door was ringing, it was Niall he told me he was coming over, he wanted to talk to Kaycie, he wanted her to see sense, Kaycie said no and that I wasn't allowed to tell him, she was hiding in her room.

Niall came in and asked for Kaycie, I told him "she doesn't want to see anyone". He was walking towards her room when he got a call, he picked it up all I heard was "you got to be kidding" "no I haven't seen her" "I don't think it's true" "don't be like that Liam" "I'll talk to them both no matter what" "don't be so down" "things will work out" "bye mate".

"What was that about?" I asked him while he was searching on his phone, he tossed his phone at me "it's about this Harry" and he walked to Kaycie's room and closed and locked her door. I looked down and saw what was on the phone.

Kaycie Bryant girlfriend of Liam Payne was spotted coming out of a hospital with Harry styles, time two looked cozy walking in and even cozier walking out. Kaycie has been seeing coming and going from Harry's house for a week now, is there trouble in paradise, could this be the girl to tear one direction apart? With pictures of us attached

Shit this isn't good.

Kaycie's POV

"Seriously Niall what the hell are you doing? I don't want to talk to Liam right now" he looked at me and told me to grab my phone and go on twitter. When I did, holy crap, loads and loads of hate and tons of pictures of Harry and I and millions and articles.

"What is all this?" Niall demanded. I sighed and opened my door to let Harry in, I sat back on my bed and said "Niall, I'm pregnant", "what are you talking about?, you've been cheating on Liam with his best mate how could you?" He yelled. "No no" I tell him "it's Liam's one million percent" I said. He looked at me and I shook my head, yes. He smiled and hugged me and whispered "congratulations but why didn't Liam tell me I wonder" I hesitated "umm because he doesn't know, and I don't want him to"

Niall got up from the bed and said "you have got to be kidding me, Liam will make an awesome dad, he was telling me the other day in between cries, that he thought you would be his children's mother" I smiled at the thought of that, I shook my head "he told me before I left, that he's not ready, he wants to have kids but not now. Niall, I have always wanted kids I'm not letting Liam stop me"

He looked at me and said "you need to tell him end of, trust me when I tell you he will have a great reaction", I thought for a minute and said I will text him.

Me: hi Liam

Liam: Kaycie,babe I miss you.

Me: I miss you so much too

Liam: let's meet to have a chat

Me: I'm not cheating on you, I still want to be yours, Harry's like my brother

Liam: I know and Harry just handled it on twitter so it will be okay , please come talk to me

Me:I'm scared Liam.

Liam: don't be babe, I need you

Me: k I'll get Niall to drop me off in 15

I said to Niall" can you bring me home in 15 minutes, I'm going to talk to Liam" he smiled and said "yea I will", I turned to Harry "thanks for everything uncle Harry" he laughed, "I like the sounds of that" I told him "get used to it". I packed up my clothes, I don't intend on returning.

I was in front of the building, Niall turned to me before he pulled away "everything will be fine, Liam will be happy I promise", I kissed him on the cheek and said "thanks uncle Niall"

I walked into the flat holding my scan.