I need to leave

Kaycie's POV

We arrived back in London about 2 days after I discovered I was late, I needed to get a pregnancy test. Normally I'd go straight to Patricia but I couldn't, I was so scared, how could I have been so stupid.

I went to the bedroom to talk to Liam, I laid down on the bed beside him and cuddled into his warmness, he was on his phone, but put it down when I came in the room. He smiled big at me and kissed me. I told him I was going to a walk for a little while and asked if he needed anything. He wanted to come I insisted I would be fine alone.

I went to the pharmacy pretty far away from the house so I would be okay from the paps. I bought 4 tests, you never know right?. I went to the bathroom, straight away first one positive, oh fuck this is not happening, the line is a little faint, I bought the digital kind took that, positive too. Oh my god, this is not real all the other ones were positive. I was freaking out.

Liam called me from the bedroom and said he wanted to talk to me.

Liam's POV

I worked up enough courage to do it, I was going to ask her about having kids. She walked in the room smiled and hugged me. I told her to sit down. "Liam" she said "your freaking me out" , I laughed "don't be babe, I just want to talk to you about something", "okay" she said.

I started "I was thinking about this before LA, I know it not the perfect time but I want to start talking about having kids, I want to know your open to it, I know I'm not ready for a kid but I will be by the time we start trying"

She stared at me.

Kaycie's POV

I can't do this, I started to cry he wants kids, he's not ready, he doesn't have time, I'll be alone a million thoughts ran through my head. "Liam, I don't even want to talk about this,your not ready I am end of story, I knew I shouldn't have bothered with this fucking relationship, it's seriously a waste of my time, I'm leaving"

I couldn't fucking look at him right now, I had to get out, I started flying around the house with clothes, Liam was behind me telling me to stop and talk "I don't want to talk to you Liam, this was a mistake", I caught a glance of his eye, he was crying. I left right then.

Eleanor and Louis were out of town as were Zayn and Perrie, I had to go somewhere else, I knocked on the door and Harry answered I started to cry and walked in, and he hugged me while I balled my eyes out.