One direction family party

Liam's POV

We left Wolverhampton the day after Christmas, then spent a relaxing day at home with Kaycie and Patricia. The next day we had the 1D Christmas party where some management would be, people who have been with us on tour, and of course the lads and their families. We were having it at a hall we had rented, with it being catered. "Liam, do you have everything?" Kaycie asked me while shutting the car door, "yes. Love everything that you put by the door I grabbed" I answered.

When we arrived the party had not even started, I was always early as was Kaycie, we got there and put the presents down by the huge tree, and started talking with the few people that were there, today we were announcing that we are pregnant couldn't be more happier, most people knew.

When everyone was there Kaycie was sitting at a table with Eleanor, Perrie,Lou, Caroline, Jay, Anne, my mum, and Patricia Malik. There were chatting away. Patricia was with Zayn and Louis sisters along with lux and Brooklyn, I was sat with the lads and a couple other people. Someone announced it was gift giving time.

The lads and I and our families would be doing a gift exchange later at my flat, so these were gifts to the people who help us and to us from them. Kaycie outdid herself on gifts for the ladies, she gave them huge gift baskets filled with different girly things, for the men Kaycie also did gift baskets but with manly things cigars, booze and the like. Everyone loved it. The boys and I stood at the front and were thanking everyone and making speeches, Kaycie,Eleanor and Perrie joined us up there, Zayn talked about how this was going to be a crazy year for us with the new album recording, and the rest of the tour his and Perrie's wedding this year, Louis said "this just in we have another massive announcement, Eleanor and I are engaged !!" Everyone clapped and hollered, my turn " well one more massive announcement, Kaycie and I are expecting a baby, in early July!!!!" Everyone clapped and hollered again, Niall spoke next "and I still like to eat and sleep" everyone laughed.

"Right boys meet you at the house soon" I told them as we were leaving to make sure everything was in place. At home Kaycie was putting everything together when everyone arrived, all the boys and some of their families were there, Lou and her family as well.

We called everyone into the living room for present time, first up was Niall, he handed out the presents he had for everyone, Niall had gotten everyone an irish football jersey with thier name on the back even a baby one that said "baby Payne" it was so sweet and watches. He had gotten Patricia and Kaycie something special for Kaycie is was a shirt that said "my uncle plays guitar the best" and Patricia he got a braclet with her name engraved in it. Louis and Eleanor got everyone spa gift cards and a baby shirt that said "screw milk bring me the tea" Harry was next he surprised everyone with a trip to Greece just before the tour started just for 4 days on a yacht. And a baby shirt that said "most stylish nephew". Kaycie and I had gotten everyone the newest iPad with customized cases for each. Zayn and Perrie had gotten everyone a trip to Dubai just before there wedding for a week long and of course they got a baby shirt that Zayn had painted that said "I'm an artist like my uncle", we gave everyone else there gifts Lou gave Kaycie a shirt that said "I have a little Payne in my belly" that bought laughs forever.

Patricia's POV

After the gift exchange Lottie,Fizzy,whaliya and saaffa went into my room, "why did Niall give you that?" Lottie asked, "I have no idea it's creepy though, like strange" I said to her, I couldn't stop thinking why why why why would he give me a bracelet, such a strange gift and I'm still mad at him I wouldn't have even said thanks if Kaycie didn't make me, I shoved the bracelet in the back of my closet just like all my feeling towards Niall.

Kaycie comes in after a little while to tell us that everyone is leaving, I walk everyone out, everyone is gone expect for Niall, he starts talking to me "can I please at least say I'm sorry" he said, I looked to Kaycie or Liam, they must be in the kitchen and I said in the meanest tone I could "I don't want to speak to you, I don't have to speak to you, and if you start anything with me, ill make it look like your fault and I'll make such a big deal, Kaycie will leave Liam because I'm not happy, so don't start with me ever" I spoke, he turned and left.

"That was a fun party" I told Kaycie and Liam who were in the kitchen putting dishes away, "yea it was great, New Years it's gonna be epic though" Liam said to me, "what's happening New Years?" I asked, "oh yea we forgot to tell you, it's a massive party, we rented out a club, just going to be bomb" Liam answered "can I bring josh?" I asked they looked at each and nodded "yea it's ok but clothes stay on" Liam laughed.

Kaycie's POV

I went to our bedroom to lay down and read, I started reading watt pad, some Liam fan fiction, "what are you reading?" Liam asked from the door, "nothing" I switched the screen on my iPad off. He came in front of me and took my iPad "no" I screamed, he opened and read the first couple lines "your reading fan fiction, Kaycie" Liam laughed, "I know it weird, but it clears my head." I said. He laughed "I've read some before, it clogs my head, but no seriously why would you read this, it's honestly the life your living" he asked me. The truth was I had no idea, even though it's different books I can't put them down,,"I know I'm living it, but this is fiction it just clears up my head" I answered, he laughed again but kissed me anyways.

"well let's talk about baby names" Liam said to me, my favorite topic I grabbed the notepad from beside my bed that had names written down, "this excites me Liam" I laughed "okay so my top 5 for a girl 1. Aibhilin (Evelyn) 2, caoimhe (keeva) 3.Esmae 4 Graycie Ann 5 Aria. And boys is 1. Declan 2. Jaxon 3. Maxwell 4. Cian (keane) 5. Liam " I said to him. He laughed "you've put some serious thought into this, and I love all those names, now we just have to choose" I laughed and touched his cheek as he kissed my forehead. We fell asleep cuddling and I was dreaming of what our baby would look like.