Chapter 7

Stretching and rolling over, Cheri found herself alone in bed.  Part of her was disappointed and the other part was kind of happy.  She couldn't help but think about Alessio Castellano and when she thought about him, she wanted him.

Sighing, she drug herself out of bed and to the closet.  There were all of her things hanging neatly, the shoes she'd asked for were there as well as purses and some bags.  She picked a black short sleeved crop top, a plaid long sleeve and her black Chuck Taylor's.  

Going to the side of the dresser Alessio said was her's, she opened it and found her ripped jean shorts.  The drawer over were her bras and underwear, choosing a black thong and white ruffle socks she headed to the shower.

 Laying out what little makeup she used, she moved it to the corner so it was out of the way.  She guessed that Alessio had already put her body wash, shampoo and conditioner in the shower because she didn't remember doing it.

The water felt so soothing as it danced over her body.  Squirting her coconut body wash on her scrunchy, she washed every inch of her body and when that was done, she washed and conditioned her hair, lastly shaving.  Feeling human again, she turned off the water, grabbed a nearby towel and stepped out.

After drying her body, Cheri dried her hair with another towel, deciding to let it air dry she hung both towels up.  Thinking she was alone she didn't see the need to close the bathroom door or put clothes on just yet.  She was leaning up against the counter getting ready to put on her light makeup.

Feeling like she was being watched, she called out "You getting a good look, Castellano?"  She heard him clear his throat and appear in the door way.  She was still concentrating on the mirror, trying desparately not to look at him.

When she'd finished, she grabbed her thong, slipped it on and then her tee shirt.  Once she was semi-dressed, she walked over to him as he leaned against the door way.

"Did you sleep well?" his voice husky.  Cheri nodded.  "Thank you.  I did.  You?" she asked.  He didn't say anything but instead picked up a strand of her hair and twirled it between his fingers.  "I like your hair like this" he murmured.  She stepped up, leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.  "Thank you" she whispered.

"What are your plans for the evening?" he asked her.  Shrugging her shoulders, she said "I hadn't really thought about it.  This is the first time in seven months that I'm not running off to catch the bus, to be in the next town.  What are you doing today?" she turned it back around on him.

Still playing with her hair, Alessio answered "I have to do some work.  Probably about three or four hours and then I'll be home.  Would you like to go and have dinner with me this evening?" he asked.  She nodded, smiling.  "I would love that" she replied.

Kissing the top of her head he said "Good" and then headed towards his closet.  Cheri went back and finished getting dressed, bringing her socks and shoes with her, she sat on the bed to get them on.

Alessio appeared from the closet in fitted grey dress pants, black dress shirt hanging open and a tie in his hands.  Cheri walked over to him, and while keeping her eyes on his, she buttoned up his shirt, then taking his tie, put it around his neck and tied it for him.

"Thank you baby" he smiled.  She couldn't help blush, at what she didn't know.  "If you'll wait a minute, I'll walk down with you" he said picking up his shoes.

Cheri took a seat on the bed, just watching Alessio.  She loved how his body moved, his long fingers nimbly pulling up his dress socks, she wanted him.  Sighing, she stood up when he did.

"Hey" he said before she opened up the door.  Looking back at him, she said "Yeah?"  He held a hand out to her.  Taking it, he pulled her closer.  "I just need a little something to get me through my day" was all he said before kissing her.  God, he could kiss!

Finally making it downstairs, Alessio informed her that Tommaso would be at her disposal today and that he would see her later.  Smiling at him as he left, she then turned to go in search of coffee.

"How do you take your coffee, Sixx?" Tommaso asked.  "Today?  This morning?  Black as the night please" she joked.  He had a deep, rich laugh as he poured her a cup.  "Thanks" she had, sipping the liquid morning gratefully.  "I'll be down in the basement" she called out, walking that way.  "Okay" he called out.

Getting everything set up, Cheri decided to warm up with Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child, one of her favorites from the classic rock era.  She could so get into this song.  She just loved Jimi's technique and incorporated some of it into her own music.

"Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island.  Might even raise just a little sand.  'Cause I'm a voodoo child.  Lord knows I'm a voodoo child" she sang out as she went right into that sexy guitar solo.

Totally unaware of the audience that had gathered once again, she was caught up in her own little world and before she realized it, she'd been playing for almost three hours.  

Losing herself in her music or other's helped her tremendously.  It helped relax her, got her creative juices flowing and it was just plain fun.

Getting ready to start her next song, she noticed that Tommaso was standing in front of her.  "Oh hey" she said a little breathlessly.  "Sorry to bother you, Sixx, but Alessio is on the phone for you" he said handing her his cell.

"Hey" she called out.  "Hey Cheri" she loved how her name sounded when he spoke it.  "How's work?" she asked him.  "Very boring compared to you" he said sweetly.  "That's very sweet.  Are you between meetings" she asked.  "Hmm, something like that" he said.  "Well if it's any consolation I am looking forward to dinner tonight" she told him.  "It will most definitely be the highlight of my evening" he said smiling.  "I will see you for dinner then, Mr. Castellano" Cheri replied.  "Of that you can rest assured, baby" his voice smooth and mellow.  Lord this man is trouble and she's headed straight for it!