Chapter 10

Alessio just lay there watching her sleep.  Her right hand was thrown above her head, her left hand rested on her belly.  She was gorgeous.

She made a little moan, rolled over and scooted her body right into his, throwing her left arm across his waist.  Her soft breath sounds indicating she was still in slumber.

He liked that she felt comfortable enough to be possessive over him in that way.  God knows he was of her and in so many other areas.

Stroking her knuckles for a bit, he entwined his fingers in hers.  Alessio looked at her hand in his.  Those beautiful and talented fingers that could make a guitar sing, that looked sexy wrapped around him and would wear his ring...soon.

He closed his eyes, not because he was tired but because he was thinking.  His mind never shut off, it was always in forward motion.

Lorenzo had gotten word to him, last night, that one of the local business owners paying protection money to him, of his own accord, was now saying he wanted out.

He would have to deal with this today.  You see, Alessio never went to the businesses in his territory demanding money for protection. 

If they needed it, they sought him out.  All he asked of them was to sign an annual contract.  They could decline any time once the contract was up or just resign and continue.

That would be the only business he would deal with today.  That's why he employed the men he did, so they could run things as well and he trusted them to do so.

The annual Policemen's Charity was coming up and the children's charity at the local hospital.  Alessio's parents, when alive, tried to teach him that caring for those less fortunate was not weakness but a sign of good character.

He also volunteered and donated money to a local homeless shelter.  Knowing what he knew about Cheri, she would fit right in with these functions.

"Alessio" Cheri called out softly.  Opening his eyes, he looked into her green ones.  "Good morning, baby" he told her.  "How long have you been up?" she asked.

Rolling onto his side, still gripping her hand, he answered "I'm not sure.  Did you sleep well?" he asked.  Leaning towards him, she kissed his neck, then jaw and finally a small peck on his lips.

"I did" Lord help him, she was so very pretty.  "What's on the agenda today?" she questioned.  Sighing, Alessio told her he had one appointment and he was hers the rest of the day.

"You have a beautiful pool" she commented.  "I wouldn't mind spending time out there." Alessio smiled at her while caressing her face. "We'll spend as much time together today as we can" he told her.

Cheri reached over, grabbed Alessio and pulled him on top of her. "I love you being here" he told her. "I love being here too" she said.

"Kiss me, Mr. Castellano" Cheri begged. Lowering his mouth to hers, he whispered "I'd love to."

Their mouths molded perfectly together as they deepened the kiss. Alessio rolled their bodies so now Cheri was on top.

It was evident they were both turned on as the make out session got heavier and more impassioned.

Cheri sat up and pulled off her tank shirt. Taking his hands, she brought them to her breasts, breathing "Touch me."