Chapter 57

Cheri and Alessio frolicked and played in the water like a couple of honeymooners and there was nothing wrong with it.  Cheri knew that she would never forget about their baby or what might have been but taking this step with Alessio, she knew they were heading in the right direction.

Walking naked from the water hand-in-hand, Cheri looked at Alessio as he bent down to retrieve their clothing and said "I want to shower with you."  Six little words was all it took for him to come to life.

Licking her lower lip, Cheri hummed in approval.  "That certainly holds a lot of promise" she purred.  Pulling her body to his caused Cheri's voice to hitch after hitting his rock hard chest.  Running his nose along her neck, he whispered "You're playing a dangerous game, gattina."

"Not if you show me how it's played" she husked.  She knew she was playing with fire but she didn't care.  She was so attracted to him on so many levels, it didn't make sense, to her, because they hadn't known each other that long but who was she to go against mother nature?

Alessio chased her inside, through the house until they ended up in the bathroom.  He had her pinned to the wall, her arms above her head as he kissed her breathless.  Her lips red and swollen from his onslaught.

You know that 'come hither' stare that passes between two people who are helplessly and hopelessly over the moon for each other?  Well it was passing between the two of them at this very moment.

He watched, with pleasure, at her heaving chest.  Her nipples were hard from arousal and the closer he stood to her, the more they rubbed against his sensitized skin, making him want her even more, if that were possible.

Slowly lowering their hands, Alessio placed his mouth where her shoulder and neck met, his kiss felt so good.  "Ales..." she started.  He quieted her with his mouth.  "No talking, gattina.  Not right now."  She shivered at his words.

His left hand felt out for the shower knob, getting the hot water turned on he returned his attentions back to her body.  His mouth searched out and found her nipple, latching on, he swirled his tongue around her bud, driving her crazy.

"Oh God!" she moaned as he moved to her other breast.  Without missing a step or releasing his mouth from her body, Cheri felt him reach over and turn on the cold water and when it was adjusted he moved them inside the shower.

"Face the wall" he demanded.  She did as he asked, his body right up on hers.  "Put your hands on the wall above your head" was his next command.  She carried out his bidding.  The cold tile met with her aroused nipples causing the sexiest sound to come out of her mouth.

"Do.not.move.your.hands" he said this while peppering her back with his kisses.  The next thing she felt was Alessio lifting her right leg and then she felt the tip of his shaft, massaging and caressing her opening.

"Oh Holy Mary!" came her sexy groan as he pushed himself inside her.  God from this angle, she'd never felt that sensation before.  It allowed him to go deeper, prolonging her agony.

"Oh deeper Alessio!" she begged.  He complied within seconds.  "Like that?" his voice strained when he pushed deeper.  "Oh!" she moaned.  He knew what he was doing and it felt so damn good.

His mouth was right up against her neck and close to her ear.  "You like how I make you feel, Cheri?"  Hmm, the way he said her name was so sexy sounding.  She loved his accent, it drove her wild.

"Lo sai che (You know I do)" she answered in their native language.  This was a first.  Alessio figured she spoke Italian but she'd never once tried since they'd been together.  He growled.  "Fuck that sounded so sexy" he told her, his body drilling deeper.

Alessio pounded into her body relentlessly, the both of them in need of what this act would bring and that was release.  Glorious, life-affirming release and they needed it now.

"Cheri I know you are about to come, I can feel you clinching around me.  Come for me baby, come hard" he breathed out raggedly as her body came undone around him.  "Yes!" she cried, her orgasm felt like it was ripping her from the inside out.

"God yes!" her teeth clinched.  "Shit!" Alessio roared as he stated he was about to come and come hard.  And he did.  The sounds he made were animalistic and lust-filled and sexy as hell.

Cheri's left leg felt like a soggy noodle but it was so worth it after that little escapade.  Turning around to face Alessio, she wrapped her arms around his middle as the warm water cascaded over them.

"I love you" she said softly.  Lifting her chin, his eyes going over every aspect of her perfect face, he returned the sentiment.  "I love you more than you know, Cheri."  A quick kiss and then they finished their shower.

"I'm having a special dinner prepared for us to eat out on the porch" Alessio told her while they were drying off.  Cheri was excited about him taking the initiative to set up and organize everything.  She loved having such a capable man take care of her.

"When you're dressed and ready, come meet me out there" he said with a kiss and then out the door to go check on the arrangements.  She picked her little slip dress that she'd bought at Mall of America when they were in Minnesota on tour.

It was white with pretty yellow flowers and greenery.  It would look good on her with her hair plus her skin had retained a pretty color from all the sun she'd been getting recently at home.

She left her hair down and to dry natural like Alessio loved and her makeup was a little mascara, eyeliner, blush and lip gloss.  Happy with how she looked and actually feeling pretty, she went to join her boyfriend for dinner.

When she stepped out onto the porch, Alessio was standing there in black drawstring pants and no shirt.  She silently wondered if he was the appetizer and dessert because he looked yummy enough to devour.

The table was a lovely round shape, no tablecloth or covering, which added to its charm.  There was a lovely centerpiece of local flowers and the air was filled with their fragrance.

Plain white china dishes, silver flatware and two types of glasses.  One for water and one for wine.  "Alessio this is absolutely breathtaking" Cheri remarked after he pulled out her chair and waited for her to be seated.

"You are what is breathtaking" he said sweetly, raising her hand and kissing it.  He explained that they would be eating grilled, seasoned shrimp, scallops, seasoned rice and steamed veggies.  Dessert would be a gelato, which he asked to be specially made for them.

Light conversations about various topics is what the dinner talk sounded like.  Their laughing and joking with each other was the highlight of the evening, or so Cheri thought until she saw Alessio dig into his pocket.

He didn't hesitate or get nervous, he just went right into his speech.  "Cheri, we have been through so much together.  I am amazed daily at the kind of woman that is sitting at this table with me tonight.  You are brave, smart, beautiful, talented and kind.  

You make me want to be a better person.  The love I feel for you is not easily put into words, so the only way I know to show this is by..." and with that he dropped onto one knee and opened the black box.

Her voice hitched as her shaking hand reached to touch it but then she drew her hand back.  She looked at him with tears and before he could finish saying anything, she said one simple word.  "Yes."  

Dropping his head as if in relief to her answer, he lifted it back up and smiled at her.  Then taking the ring from the box, he slipped it onto the ring finger of her left hand.  Bringing it to his lips, he kissed her tenderly and finished by saying "I love you, Cheri."  He kissed her with fiery passion, sealing the deal and after their dessert, he carried her to bed and showed her just how much he loved her again.