Chapter 66

Alessio's reaction did not surprise her at all but it did wonders for the lingering doubts she was having after what happened last time.  

He loved her and was extremely happy about becoming a father and he was going to make a wonderful father, she already knew this.  She was remembering his interaction with the little girl at her doctor's office and if that was any indication, he would be the best daddy.

Smiling to herself, she felt him roll over and move in closer behind her, his hot breath tickling her shoulder.  "Good morning, Mrs. Castellano" his sexy morning voice rang out.  "Hmm, good morning to you too, Mr. Castellano.  How did you sleep baby?" her last thought voiced out of concern.

"Still a little tired" he said truthfully.  "But being here with you now, I feel like everything's how it should be."  God, he could say the sweetest things!

"I made a doctor's appointment for later today" Cheri started.  "I'm sorry I didn't know you were going to be this tired.  I'll call and reschedule" she said reaching for her phone when Alessio stopped her.

"Don't reschedule" he said.  "I've been looking forward to this since you told me early this morning.  How did you know?  Have you been throwing up?" he asked.

"No throwing up this time" she answered.  "But I've been exhausted and really irritable.  Now, the irritability part, I don't know if that was because you were gone for so long and I was sex-deprived" she added that last part jokingly. 

Cheri could feel his fingers caressing up and down her thigh and with each pass he got closer to her sex until he was almost inside her.  "Sex-deprived, huh?" he husked.  Biting her bottom lip, all Cheri could do was nod.

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" he said.  "Get on your knees, face the headboard and hold on.  Do not come until I tell you too, okay?"  Moving quickly, Cheri responded with a breathy "Okay."

She loved the way he caressed her skin, then squeezing it like a piece of fruit.  He made her feel things she'd never thought possible and he was everything that she had ever hoped for.

Feeling him bend down, his lips started placing gentle kisses on her behind.  First one side and then he moved to the other side.  She groaned from the sensations he gave her.

When he finished with kissing her, she felt a gentle smack on her behind which made her cry out, not from hard pain, but more from an initial shock and a little bit of pleasure.

Rubbing where he'd just spanked her, made the feeling more intense and then he did it again but this time instead of crying out, she moaned in pleasure.

Cheri could hear the change in his breathing; he was turned on and so was she.  She felt another smack but on the opposite cheek and this time she cried "Oh feels so good!"

After doing this a few more times, Cheri could feel her arousal dripping from her body and then she felt the invasion of Alessio's fingers.  "Goddamn it, baby" he hissed.  "Spanking turned you on that much?" he demanded to know.

"Yes" she breathed.  "I loved how your hands felt on me."  Leaning over her back, he rested on her so his hands could play with her bountiful breasts.

"Oh baby these feel so round and full" he grunted as he tweaked, pulled and twisted her nipples between his fingers and thumbs.  Leaving one hand in place, he let the other one slide south between her legs where he inserted two fingers.

"Jesus Christ, Cheri!" he yelled out.  "Do I turn you on that much baby?  You're so freakin wet."  She moaned as he found her sensitive bundle and taking her to new heights, he started tapping on it causing her to spiral downward.