Chapter 59

Alessio and Cheri slept through the rest of the night and on into the late morning, neither of them in a rush to leave bed.  "Good morning" Alessio said, his voice still husky from sleep.  Grabbing the arm wrapped around her, Cheri replied "Good morning to you too."

Alessio placed his lips to the back of Cheri's shoulder, giving her several kisses.  "Hmm" she hummed.  "That's feels so nice" she said.  Adjusting his body more, so he was laying on his side, he slowly started grinding his erection into Cheri's behind.

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Castellano!" she squeaked.  "Yeah baby, you do it to me every time" his voice still somewhat low.  Cheri had to admit what he was doing felt so good, she couldn't help her loud moaning.

Lifting her leg, Alessio scooted down, told her to keep her leg up while he pushed into her.  Once inside, his hand went under her knee, keeping a hold of it while they made love.

Cheri was lost in the sensations their bodies were both producing and she wanted it to last forever.  Laying her head back against his shoulder, Alessio whispered beautiful and sexy things to her until she clinched around him, exploding and crying out his name.

"Cheri" he gritted between clinched teeth, climaxing as he filled her up with his seed.  Their breathing was all that could be heard as Alessio coaxed her to turn and face him.  "I love you, Alessio.  So much" she whispered.

With his forehead against hers, he told her how much he loved and needed her while kissing the tip of her nose gently.

"What are the plans for today?" Cheri asked, still wonderfully embraced by her man.  "Whatever you want, until six o'clock" he answered.  "And then, you're mine."  She couldn't help but grin like an idiot.

"Alessio, I just realized I don't have anything to wear" Cheri said sitting up, their bed sheet falling down and revealing her beautiful breasts.  "Shit!" he muttered, trying very hard to concentrate on what she said to him, instead of thinking about being inside her again.

"Baby, you could walk down the beach naked and you would make it look beautiful but don't worry.  I gotcha covered.  There's a dress, in a garment bag, hanging in my closet.  No shoes obviously.  So, don't stress your pretty little mind about it, okay?" he said.

"I am going to have to try and get used to having someone so wonderful take such good care of me" she replied.  Alessio pulled her back down, positioning himself above her.  "Cheri, I will always take good care of you.  You will never lack, need or want for anything.  You or our child."  His words were full of peace and love, making her know beyond any doubts, he meant every word.

He kissed her sweetly and made love to her, one more time, before they finally made their way from bed.  Alessio said he was going to take a shower, Cheri said she would join him in a moment.

She ran to the kitchen, picked up the house phone and managed to get a hold of a staff member.  "Ms. Sixx, how may I assist you?" the kind man's voice asked.  "I need your help" Cheri started.  "I don't have a ring for Mr. Castellano.  I know it's short notice, but is there any way you can help me get something?"

The man said no problem and asked what she was looking for.  She told him just a simple platinum band.  That's it.  Nothing too flashy.  Just manly and simple for Alessio.  Maybe a rugged design on the band.

The man said he knew just the place.  He told Cheri that he would have it for her before the ceremony, not to worry, he would take care of everything.  She thanked him profusely and went to join Alessio in the shower.

After a refreshing shower, Cheri and Alessio dined outside, while two other staff members gathered towels, changed the sheets and freshened up the bathroom and kitchen areas

Once they were done with that, Alessio asked Cheri to join him in their bedroom closet for a moment.  Pulling out a small, white garment bag, he handed it to Cheri.

"I haven't seen the dress" he started.  "I just described you, told them your size and what style of clothing you like to wear.  I want you to see it now, just in case it's not to your liking, we have time to do something about it before this evening."

She gratefully accepted the bag and gave him a peck on the lips.  "You're the best" she said smiling and ran into the bathroom, closed the door and peeked inside the bag.

She was wonderfully surprised.  It was exactly what she would have picked for herself, given the location and event.  It was a simple silky white halter dress.  It came down about mid thigh and had a decorative band just under the breast area and the same decoration around the halter strap.

Slipping her shorts and shirt off, Cheri slide the dress on and gasped happily.  It fit her perfectly!  Like it was personally made just for her body.  Next, she played with her hair.  Up do?  Partial up do?  All down?  She chose all down, because Alessio loves her hair like that.

Maybe she could see if Alessio could get her a ring of tropical flowers to wear around her head instead of a veil.  That didn't really fit the location, a veil.  It was more of a flowers-for-the-hair type venue.

Being careful to remove the dress, she put it back inside the bag and zipped it up.  She laid out her mascara, eye liner, blush, light cherry lip gloss and powder; that took care of the makeup for tonight.  Obviously she would wear a white thong under the dress and that took care of that.

(What I think Cheri might wear in her hair)

He was waiting on her to exit the bathroom and with the huge smile on her face, his concerns were immediately put to rest

"The dress met with your approval?" he asked, taking the bag from her and hanging it back in the closet.  She nodded, excitedly smiling at him.  "There's only one thing I would like to have, if possible" she said.

"Name it, baby and it's yours" he said.  "I would like a crown of flowers for my hair.  This isn't exactly a veil kind of venue, you know?" she asked.  " I would love to have smaller pink flowers just twisted into a wreath."

Taking her hand and leading her outside, he told her that was very doable.  She listened as he picked up the house phone, just as she had earlier, and put in a request for the flowers.

"Swim?" he asked, grinning like a little boy.  "Absolutely" she responded, taking his hand in hers.  They walked through the soft sand until they reached the water's edge.  It felt very warm already and inviting.

"You know, come six o'clock, the lighting and everything is going to be magnificent" Cheri said, her arms around Alessio's waist.  "I thought so too" he remarked.  "Oh and before I forget" he started.  "I do have a photographer for tonight."

Cheri smiled up at him.  "This is really happening, isn't it?"  Returning the smile he answered "It really is.  Are you happy?" he asked.  "Madly" was her response.