Chapter 41

Alessio loved watching Cheri run for the swing, she looked so free and it almost made him jealous in a way, so he decided to live a little and take the swing opposite her so they could talk.

"Okay, we ate, so now it's time to talk" Alessio told her.  He hated that her smile almost instantly disappeared but he would replace it later.

"My father and yours used to be friends and business partners" he started.  "There was a tight knit conglomerate of families and everything worked just as it should for years."  Cheri looked at him and said "Until?"  Pulling a cigarette from his jacket pocket, he stuck it between his lips and lit it.

Alessio inhaled and then blew out smoke rings before answering her.  "Until your father got greedy and decided he wanted more" was Alessio's answer.  That didn't surprise her at all.  He was a greedy bastard.  

"My parents died in a car accident when I was twenty-five and the rumor was and still is that your father had something to do with it."  Yeah, let that sink in a bit.  "Fuck, Alessio" Cheri blew out raggedly.  "No wonder people look at me the way they do when they find out who I am."

He'd just dumped a shitload on her but she needed to know the truth.  They'd been together almost a month now, so it's not like he'd hid it from her for months.

"Cheri, no one blames you or even thinks of your association with that asshole and they most certainly know that I would not be with you if I had the slightest doubt about you as a person.  I don't let people in that easily, fiorella" he said finishing his cigarette.

"Alessio, I hope you know that I am nothing like him.  I don't even want to be associated with him either.  That's why people only knew me as Cheri Sixx.  

I can't stand that name and want nothing to do with it or him.  I knew, that night in your study, that he couldn't be trusted and I knew, from experience that it was just a matter of time before he showed his true colors and he did.  When he tried to hurt you and Tommaso."

"Cheri, you aren't a Lantana as far as I'm concerned" he told her truthfully.  She looked at him curiously from his statement.  "You wear my ring so in my book, you're a Castellano and I know you're nothin like him.  You couldn't be.  You're too sweet and pure.  I trust you and my men trust you.  That's enough for me" he finished.

He watched Cheri stand to her feet and move in front of him motioning for him to stand as well.  She looked up at him with those amazing green eyes, so clear and unclouded, and in the softest of voice she said "Take me home, Alessio.  Take me to our bed."

The Mansion seemed devoid of activity for the moment which meant the likelihood of them being disturbed was virtually nil.  Making it to their room, Alessio shut and locked the door, his gaze on Cheri the whole time.

He watched her remove her shoes and socks, then disappear into the closet.  Leaning up against the door, he waited a moment and realized his wait would not be in vain as she reappeared completely nude.  His breath hitched as he watched her come for him.

Reaching for her, she bit her lower lip and shook her head no, grabbing his hands, she kept them by his side.  He was about to lose his mind with her gorgeous body so close to him.  The way she was looking up at him, God he wanted her so much.

"I'm gonna let go of your hands" she said.  "But no touching.  I'm gonna bring you so much pleasure, it will blow your mind."  Christ, he was so hard for her right now and the thought of not being able to touch her was killing him.

She jerked his jacket off his body and threw it behind her.  Next her hands went for his belt, the jangling noise the buckle made held so much promise.  

He watched her hands unfasten and unzip his dress pants and pulling them down slightly, his erection sprang free, finally her hands gripped his dress shirt, pulled it from his pants and ripped it open, as buttons flew in every direction.

Both of them were panting by this time from the sexual tension in the air and then she dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his length into her mouth, he groaned with pleasure.  

Looking down at her, his eyes met hers looking up at him through her long lashes, turning him on even more.

He hissed as she sucked harder coming up his shaft and then the sensation of her mouth swallowing him up as she moved down was almost more than he could bear.

Alessio let his head fall back against the door as he drowned in the pleasure of her mouth, God what she could do with her tongue!  "Cheri" he groaned, his fists balled up against the door as he struggled to hold on.

The way she flicked her tongue on the underside of his tip, the way she ran her lips around his head, Jesus he was gonna come, there was no stopping it, not now.

"Shit!" he yelled as he thickened and released.  "Oh God!" he called out as her mouth continued to work him over.  "Yes, oh yes" was his cry, the release felt so good.

Alessio pulled her to her feet, grabbed her behind and lifted her up, her legs automatically encircling his waist as he carried them to their bed and placed her in the middle.

He loved the fact that he was in a state of undress and she was completely naked beneath him.  It was like some kind of erotic movie unfolding in this very room.

Lowering his mouth to hers, he let his lust and passion consume them both as he kissed and tasted her.  "God you're so beautiful" he mumbled against her lips.  

As they became entranced by the kiss, it didn't take Alessio long to become rock hard again.  He couldn't help it around her, he wanted to be inside her all the time.

"Make love to me, baby" she begged him.  "Please, Alessio.  I need you so much."  Grabbing her hands, he hoisted them above her head, their fingers entwined, and moving his hips just so, he was able to slide right into her.

Her warmth surrounded him, her arousal making it easy to move in and out of her.  "Oh" she cried as he moved slowly and deliberately, rolling his hips into her expertly.  His grunts and her cries filled the room.

Tightening her legs around his waist, Cheri could feel her orgasm ready to explode as his hardness continued rubbing her bundle.

"Jesus Christ Alessio!" Cheri shouted as she came undone around him.  "Yeah baby!  Let me feel you, that's right, Cheri, clinch around me" he husked, preparing for his release.

Rolling off  and laying next to her, Alessio pulled Cheri into his arms.  "Holy wow" Cheri whispered.  "I want more" she stated.  Alessio stood up and shucked off his clothes and then jumped back into bed.  "I can definitely give you that, gattina" he said, his voice sexually charged.  

They would take each other the rest of the afternoon, in one form or another, until they lay too exhausted to move.  He couldn't get enough of her, she was everything he wanted and needed and somehow he would find the courage to verbalize this to her.  He loved her, he really did.