Chapter 74

You'll keep your fucking mouth closed or I will close it for you...permanently. 

Cheri sat bolt right up in bed screaming "No!"  Her body and shirt drenched in sweat from her nightmare.

Strong arms came around her as she struggled, then realizing it was Alessio she relaxed and collapsed into the safety of his embrace.

"I gotcha, mi amore" his accented voice repeated several times.  "You're safe baby, you're safe."  And she knew she was.

Cheri sunk deeper into the warmth and scent of her husband, the sensual feel of his bare chest under her hand calmed her.

Her shoulders still hurt like hell, but she had a little bit more range of motion than yesterday.

Alessio's calming caresses of the hand that lay on his chest brought her back down from that awful place she was just hours before.

"I'm okay now" she mumbled into his chest.  "But I swear I'm gonna burst if I don't go pee this instant" she was smiling against his skin now.

She loved the sexy rumble that came deep from within his chest at her words.  Taking his arm from around her, Alessio sat up and turned his legs, allowing his feet to hit the floor.

Cheri scooted out of bed on his side and padded towards the bathroom, every step of the way she could feel his eyes on her.

Once her bladder was relieved, she washed her hands and brushed her teeth.  Staring at her reflection, she didn't look as beat up as she'd first thought.

She had a little bruising around her lip and left cheek and her lower and upper lip were slightly bruised.  Sighing, she tried to do something with her hair before returning to bed.

Slowly she unbuttoned Alessio's shirt and silently thanked God there were no bruises on or near her stomach.  She did, however have a big one on her arm.

Walking slowly back to bed, Cheri wondered how her husband would react to her nudity.  Would he still want to be with her, in that manner?

Shaking the self doubt from her mind, Cheri licked her lips and held her head high, self confidence oozing from every pore.

He was still sitting up on the edge of the bed, waiting for her to come back to bed.  His breath hitched when he looked up from his phone.

She was sure she looked like a hungry, wild animal needing sustenance but she didn't care.  She was hungry, for her husband, and for what she knew he could do to her.

"Che..." she pressed a finger to his lips.  "Alessio please don't say anything.  Just yet.  I need you.  I need this.  Please take me.  Make me forget."

She watched her husband lay his phone on the bedside table.  His darkened gaze never leaving her body as his more than capable hands found their way to her waist.

Cheri's breath hitched as he pulled her in between his opened legs, his aroused state evident.  She focused on the growing bulge in his underwear, loving the pleasure he gave her with it.

Bringing his head to her belly, she loved the feeling of his lips as he kissed her belly, where their baby was living, growing and flourishing.

"Step back" he murmured and when she did, he ran his hands down her backside, gently cupping her behind, lifting her up and laying her on the edge of the bed.

Her breathing increased as soon as he dropped to his knees.    Cheri sat up on her elbows so she could see what he was planning. 

His hand bringing her left leg up, resting it on his shoulder.  She watched as he did the same with her right leg and when she was right where he wanted her, he inhaled deeply.  "Your scent is intoxicating."

Her body shivered at his words, loving how he could turn her on.  She moaned as she watched his head bow towards her sex, his expert tongue having no trouble finding its mark.

He teased her body by taking his sweet, unhurried time, as his tongue twirled in slow circles on her bundle.  "Alessio" his name escaping her lips slowly.

Laying back, she found she no longer had the strength to sit up like before, but rather enjoyed his attentions, her hips starting to move in the same rhythm as his mouth.

"Oh please"" she begged, about to lose her mind.  "Please what, baby?" he asked.  "Make me come, Alessio.  I need you, so much" she cried.

He applied the tiniest bit of pressure to her sensitized bundle making her buck her hips upward as she spiraled down into sheer pleasure.

"Shit yes!"  Her screams turning him on.  She came loudly and wetly around his mouth as he drank from her.

Cheri felt his lips on her inner thighs as he traded off kisses to each one, making his way up her beautiful body until he reached her mouth.

Now leaning over her, she could feel him rubbing his very prominent hard on against her opening; his eyes scrunched closed at the sensation.

Taking her legs, he gently swung them around so they were both on the bed now; she watched as he slowly removed his underwear.

"Are you ready for me?" his sensuous question exciting her.  Biting her lower lip, Cheri responded.  "Please" was all she said as he sunk deliciously slow into her wet and waiting body.

"Oh shit, baby.  You feel so damn fine" he gritted, his body wanting its release already.  But he fought, not wanting it yet.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him closer until he rested his upper body on his forearms, now cocooned and shielded by his body, she felt safe.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked, slowly pumping in and out of her.  She nodded then added "Please kiss me, tesoro."

She parted her lips slightly, surrendering herself to him in every way.  His expert lips bringing glorious torture to hers. 

Deepening his kiss was his way of telling her he was close and so was she.  "Come with me" she pleaded. 

Groaning at her request, Alessio's head dropped to her shoulder, his breath hot at her ear, as he whispered things sacred between a husband, wife and their marriage bed.

Their bodies shook as one, their orgasms long overdue.  Ragged and uneven breaths signaled the end as her husband gently rolled off her.

Pulling the sheet up to cover their bodies, Cheri gripped his bicep with both hands, laying her head on his shoulder.  He blessed her with yet another kiss on her head.

"Cheri?" his voice called to her.  "Si?" she responded.  "I love you gattina" he replied.  Sighing with satisfaction, Cheri found it easy to reply.  "I love you too.  So much."

"I want you present when I end him.  You and Tommaso."  His words surprised her and yet they didn't. 

But what surprised her even more was her response.  "Yes.  I want to watch his miserable life drain from his eyes.  I want my face to be the last he sees before you send him to hell."

Would love for you to leave your comments and votes!!!