Chapter 76

Cheri felt her whole demeanor change in a split second, all because of Frank.  She had been angry before but never had she felt such an underlying rage that she clinched her fists.

She watched her husband put on black leather gloves.  She knew what was coming, she'd seen it before, in Frank's house.  That's how he dealt with people.

Alessio had just finished walking all the way around Frank when he hauled off and punched him in the jaw.  The man's head whipped to the side so fast you knew it hurt, but the pompous ass said nothing.

Cheri watched while this and other things went on for an hour before she stood up and slowly walked towards Alessio, who was now sweating and heaving from the work out.

She needed to support her Don, so she walked around the table, pulled up the hem of her dress and produced a knife that had been tucked away in a black lace garter-looking thing.

The looks she received from Alessio and the others ranged from disbelief, surprise, sympathy and lust.  She would deal with that later.

Continuing to walk towards Frank, she twirled the blade in her hand, her high heels sounding like an old 50's Hollywood film as she moved across the concrete floor.

"You think you're a big girl now, huh?  You little slut.  You're a whore just like your mother!" he shouted at Cheri. 

Whipping around, she grabbed his chin with one hand and held the knife, point in, right at his jugular.

"You do not get to speak about her like that" she gritted.  "In fact, you aren't going to speak at all.  You've always been a greedy bastardo."  Cheri was starting in and it was pissing him off now.

"Wanting what others had, never being happy with what you had or working for something that you could call yours."  Cheri kept going.

"You think I don't know about Rosalia?" Cheri stated.  She had everyone's attention now.  "Cheri..." Lantana threatened, but she continued.

"I know you took her from her famiglia.  You told them she was dead and you made her change her appearance to hide the fact.

I contacted her family after she passed away and told them where they could find her and lay her with the rest of her loved ones."

"You little bitch!" Frank yelled.  Cheri scoffed at him and continued.  "Tsk, tsk, tsk" Cheri tutted.  "Shall we continue?"

"I knew about all the underage girls you were messing with in our home, under our roof, while your wife lay fighting for her life!"  Cheri was starting to get pissed.

"She was a weak twat" Frank said with no emotion and that did it, Cheri broke.

She whipped around and plunged her knife into his side, she knew where. After all, she'd learned from the best.  He grimaced but never yelled.

"That was for Rosalia" she stated.  In obvious pain, Lantana kept up his false bravado.

"You sure act brave little Cherisa" he goaded.  "You weren't so brave the night I had Paulo killed.  Geraldo said you cried and begged for his life.  Pathetic" he said spitting on the floor.

Cheri spun around and got him on the opposite side only this time he yelled out in pain, so she continued.

"That was for Paulo" she shouted, her chest heaving.  She watched Mas get up and walk over to Alessio.  They were both concerned.