Chapter 67

As soon as they returned from the doctor's appointment, Alessio gave strict instructions that they were not to be disturbed.  He was going to bed his wife and he was going to do it the rest of the day and into the night.  His need for her was insatiable.

"Go start the shower, bella" he said against her neck where he'd been kissing and tormenting her since they'd returned to their room.  When he pulled away from her, her lips were slightly parted and her eyes burned with a more powerful lust than she'd ever experienced.

"Don't be too long" she whispered, kissing him once more before walking into the bathroom.  Exhaling, he waited to hear the water and then stepped out onto the balcony to make a call.

"Vinny?  It's Alessio" he was speaking to Vincenzio Bonnati, one of the five heads.  Alessio listened as the man spoke for a bit and then it was his turn.

"My wife and her brother, who happens to be my Capo, cousin and friend, are in serious danger as long as this fucker is running loose around our fair city."  Vinny agreed but he also said that they had undercover personnel all throughout the city and New York just in case he tried to high-tail it back there.

"Alessio, we will get him.  Just keep taking care of your family, its businesses and us, as a team, will bring him down and make him answer for his disloyalty.  They always feel bigger than they are, traitors, and Lantana will be no different.  He's gonna start fucking up and when he does, we'll be there."

Alessio lit a cigarette while Vinny said a few more things, then he interjected.  "Vinny, there's one more thing.  Cheri and I just found out we're pregnant.  He cannot, I repeat, cannot get his hands on my wife and child.  He'll end them."

Just hearing those words fall from his lips, made him madder than hell and also made him afraid.  That word was not in his vocabulary, fear, but ever since he met Cheri, he was changing and for the better.

"Vinny, thank you.  Any information you gather can be passed along to Lorenzo and he will get it to me" Alessio told him.  "Will do" Vinny responded and then added "Congratulations."  Alessio acknowledged his well wishes and then hung up.  

Alessio put his cigarette out and headed for the bathroom and when he entered, Cheri was at the sink taking off her makeup and washing her face.  She looked beautiful standing there in nothing but a black lace thong and matching bra.

Walking up behind her, Alessio put his lips to her shoulder, causing a little sigh to escape her beautiful lips.  God he loved her more than he ever thought he could love someone.  He never imagined that there would be someone out there for him.

"Alessio?" her sweet voice pulled him from his thoughts as his gaze caught hers through the bathroom mirror.  He turned her around, lifted her and sat her on the counter, positioning himself between her gorgeous legs.

"Take my shirt off" his voice low and demanding.  She wasted no time pulling his dress shirt from his pants, unbuttoning it and letting it fall to the floor.  

He watched her lick her lower lip and it looked so sexy and so inviting that he just had to lower his mouth to hers and take a taste of pure sweetness.

While their lips were joined in their sensual dance, Alessio slid his fingers into the left strap of her bra and lowered it slowly, unveiling the top of her beautiful, full mound.

Her breath hitched when he captured her lip between his teeth as he gently tugged and then lathed it with his tongue.  She wrapped her legs around his waist and brought him closer to her womanly wonders.

His erection strained painfully against his dress pants and when she wrapped her legs around him, pulling her closer, he rubbed against her core.  Her panties were so thin he could feel the heat they were producing coming through his dress pants and it was arousing.

Alessio watched Cheri lean back on the counter as she swiveled her hips into him, her moans were intoxicating as was her scent.  God he wanted to take her right there and that's what he did.

He used both hands to lift her breasts from her bra so they know rested on top of the material and then he ripped her thong away from her body as she watched him with her alluring eyes, eyes that said take me, take me now.

His gaze never left hers as he wrestled with his belt and getting it undone, he unfastened his dress pants and let those and his underwear hit the floor.

"You ready for me baby?" he asked, his member in his hand, poised at her entrance.  "Please Alessio" she begged, her voice breathy, and that's all he needed to hear.

Pushing into her wetness was like falling into paradise.  He loved how he made her body respond to his touch, his kiss and his body.  They fit together, so perfectly.

Alessio was going to savor her body and their lovemaking, trying to make it last, but she felt so damn good, her warmth wrapped around him, clinging to him, not wanting to let him go.

Cheri's head had fallen back as soon as Alessio entered her body.  The sensations and emotions he elicited were almost too much for her to handle as her body started to prepare for its release.

Taking his left hand, he placed it around the side of her face and pulled her head back up so he could see her eyes as he made love to her.  Her eyes were like mirrors to what was going on inside her.

He was amazed that he was able to keep up the slow and maddening pace but he had to keep this feeling intact, it felt so good, this place where they were and he wasn't ready to let go of it just yet.

"Jesus Alessio" she breathed.  "Tell me, bella.  What is it you want?" he asked her urgently as his body continued to wind itself up.

She didn't answer him right away, so he swiveled and ground his hips into her, making her cry out.  "Tell.me.what.you.want" he demanded.

"Oh God!" she cried.  He pulled all the way out and slammed into her.  "Yes!" she hissed.  "That's what I want!" she shouted.  So he did it again and again until she cried out saying she couldn't take anymore.

Increasing his pace, he noticed the light sheen of sweat that had covered her chest and his as the sounds of his body slapping into hers sounded very erotic.

"So close" he gritted through clinched teeth, his lower region about to implode from the inside out.  "Please Alessio" she begged.  "Harder, please" she whispered as his pace increased more, his movements becoming more frenzied at her pleas.

"Christ Almighty!" he yelled, his erection thickening and releasing in what felt like a thick, steady stream.  Cheri soon followed.  "Holy Mary, yes!" she screamed as she clinched and clamped down around him, riding out her orgasm to its fullest.

Their heavy breathing could be heard echoing throughout the bathroom and the steam that had  accumulated from the shower, that had been running the whole time, added to the sweat they had worked up, made them sticky and in dire need of a shower.

Alessio pulled his wife into his chest, his strong arms around her, embracing her and loving her.  "I love you so much" she mumbled into his chest.  

Lifting her chin, he brought his lips to just above hers and said "You make me want more and I want it with you, fiore.  Know this, I love you so much and will do anything to protect you and our bambino."

Leaning down, Alessio placed a small series of kisses on Cheri's belly as she ran her fingers through his damp hair.  When he finished, he kicked off his pants and underwear, picked up his wife and brought them into the shower where he would take her again, this time on her knees.