Chapter 31

Yes, she'd been drinking and yes she was horny as hell and she was totally digging herself at how she had left Alessio before he walked out.  That little move of hers was so classic Hollywood.  

She took her time shaving and preparing for him to return.  She was going to give him a ride that he wouldn't soon forget.  It was all she could do not to touch herself right now.

Plus he would probably need a distraction.  She saw the way he was dressed.  He was going to deal with someone and they probably had something to do with Tommaso.  

It didn't bother her, the thought, that this person may have met an untimely end.  She didn't give two shits.  They had a hand in what happened to her cousin and the attempt on Alessio's life so they would get what they deserved.

Sighing, she let the bath water out, stood up, grabbed a towel and dried off.  "What to wear" she said, hunting in their closet, then she got a crazy idea!

She had a sexy ass red and black velvet corset that had garters and panties.  She would forgo the panties, wear the corset and the stockings and who could forget the black stripper heels.  

She made her hair a little wild, put on makeup like she was going out and then carefully slide her stockings on, got the corset on and then managed to get the stockings attached.  Slipping on her heels, she took a last look in the mirror and liked what she saw.

She didn't want any lights on in the bedroom, so she had asked one of the girls earlier, for some candles.  Once the mood lighting had been set, she straightened up the bed and turned it down.

She took the vanity chair from the bathroom, put it outside on the patio, facing the room, sat on it backwards and waited for Alessio to come home to her.  She wouldn't have to wait very long.

Cheri heard the click of the handle on the door and saw the light shining in from the hallway.  She could see Alessio's shadow as he stepped into the room.

"Cheri?" his rich, sexy voice rang out.  "Over here" her voice sounded very sexy.  He watched as his red haired vixen got up from the chair she was looking so delicious sitting in and swayed in his direction.

"Fanculo" he cursed when he saw what she was wearing.  She had to be wearing six inch heels which put her at 5'11 and made it where she didn't have to crane her neck to look up at him.

Looking at him, she took his hat from his head and tossed it on the small sofa.  Putting her hands on the shoulders of his jacket, she pushed it from his body.  "You're wet" she said softly.  

Next, she set her hands to the task of taking off his tie and letting it land on top of his jacket.  Before she did anything else, she leaned in, putting her nose to his neck and inhaled.  "Hmm" she purred and then went back to his belt and dress pants.

Getting both of the items loosened and unfastened, she worked the buttons on his white dress shirt, pulling his shirt away from his pants.  His chest looked phenomenal, his abs ripped, his pecs very defined and he just looked absolutely delicious.

He was still clothed but very much in a state of undress and he loved it.  She surprised him next by pushing him down on the bed, his eyes hooded and dark with his want of her.

Putting her knees down on the bed, she brought herself to him and straddled his lower body.  Running his hands along her backside, she shivered at his touch on her.

"Hmm, Cheri baby" he moaned at the feeling of her bare skin.  She moved her hips, grinding them into him, his erection already stiff and ready, as she teased him mercilessly.

Theirs was a game.  A game of seduction, love and foreplay until he could take no more.  Rolling them over, he placed her underneath him and began grinding his hips into her.  "Ah, Alessio!" she cried as he tested her resolve.

Lowering himself to her body, he plucked a succulent breast from her corset and began to dine on it.  His tongue languidly moving around her hardened nipple; licking and sucking, teasing and pleasing.

Cheri thrust her hips upward making contact with his hardness, his groan echoed through the room.  "You are so beautiful" he said between kisses on her chest, breasts and neck.

"Alessio, I want you" her voice breathy.  He felt her reach between them and free his shaft.  Holy Mary he felt good in her hand as she rubbed him, her thumb pushing around the arousal on his tip.

He was in complete euphoria from her touch when she begged him to take her.  Using her heeled feet, she pushed his pants and underwear down as he positioned himself better between her legs.

"Are you ready, baby?" he grunted.  "So ready" she responded as he slammed into her, her moans a mixture of pleasure and pain.  Pulling out, he slammed back into her, driving her body more forward on the bed.

Alessio could keep this up all day long, inside her buried is where he always wanted to be.  "Tell me you are mine" he demanded as he pummeled her again.  "Ah!" she cried.  "I'm yours, forever!" was her response.

Finally he could take no more as he established a punishing rhythm, moving in and out of her body, the noise from their bodies slapping and their irregular breathing was all that could be heard at the moment.

"Shit, Jesus!" Cheri gasped.  "I'm gonna come!  Oh Christ!" was all she said as her body stiffened, her lower back burned and her orgasm hit her with no mercy.  

Arching her back, her head thrown back and her hands fisting the comforter, she yelled, shouted, moaned and cried as she came.

Alessio watched in awe as he brought her to this place, this place of coming undone at his hands and he loved it.  The feeling of her body clinching and clamping around his shaft, milking him, making him want to give her his everything.

"Oh God!" he roared as he finally allowed his orgasm to take over.  His guttural and animalistic sounds were so primal as he dug his nails into the flesh of her hips.

When his body quit torturing him, he collapsed on top of Cheri, he was fighting for every breath from their arduous activity.  "My God, woman" he said, still heaving.

Cheri finally opened her eyes to his dark blue ones looking down at her.  "Kiss me, mi amore" she begged, her lips parted and anticipating his.  Oh the taste of him!  It was like no other, there could be no other.  Just him...just Alessio.  "I love you" she said.