Chapter 27

Cheri laid there struggling to get her mind to shut down.  She was still trying to calm all of the what-ifs.  "I'm just nuts" she said softly.  "He's right here."

Slipping from bed, Cheri took Alessio's white dress shirt from the bathroom and covered her nakedness.

She'd noticed on the outside patio table was a bottle of scotch, two glasses and a cigar.  Tommaso was getting a big hug for this in the morning.

Expertly she cut the end from the cigar and then lit it with a wooden match.  After a few puffs, she really indulged by pouring a nice sized glass of scotch.

Leaning back, she propped her bent knees on the small coffee table, both hands resting on her kneecaps; in one hand was her drink and in the other hand was her cigar.

"I think that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen" Alessio claimed, startling Cheri just a bit.

Taking a sip of scotch, she sat it on the table in front of her and one more puff from her cigar before putting it out, she leaned back, taking her time to look at him from his feet to his head.

"I'm not so sure" she said seductively.  "This is pretty much the sexiest thing I've ever seen" she was referring to him standing there shirtless and only sweats on his lower half.

Slowly standing up, Cheri made her way over to where Alessio stood but before getting there, she lets his shirt fall from her body, leaving her naked.

His eyes burned and took her in all at the same time as her body swayed very feminine-like into his arms.

Alessio said nothing as he let his mouth fall to hers, her lips were moist and soft, just how he liked.  "Alessio" she moaned as his mouth found its way to her neck.

"I need you" he whispered to her.  "I need you, too" she replied.

They were backed up against the bed, still in their embrace as Alessio kept nibbling her satiny skin.  "God you're so beautiful" he told her.

Cheri knew where this was heading but if he was sure she wasn't going to stop him.  She needed and wanted him to the point of hurting.

She didn't ask for permission or let on what she was doing when she reached down and yanked his sweats off in one fluid motion.

"On your back, in the middle" she commanded.  He was keeping his right arm close to his side but was very careful when he climbed into bed.

Damn he looked so hot laying there, hard, naked body, his erection laying against his belly.

Crawling from the foot of the bed, on all fours, like a leopard stalking its prey, Cheri made being on her hands and knees look very erotic.

Alessio licked his bottom lip at the sight of her coming towards him.  Sexy.  That's what she was, she had no idea really and that's what drew people to her.

Straddling his thighs, she placed her hands on either side of  his head, just staring down at him and lowered her mouth slowly to his.

She wasn't sure what her mouth was doing, it just kind of took over as she experienced the most sensual kiss ever.  Alessio's lips looked swollen and lightly red from her attack on him.

"What was that?" he breathed as her lips found their was to his neck then shoulder. "I have no idea" she panted. "But if I don't take you this second, I will explode."

Taking her right hand in his, Alessio pulled her up closer. "Lean forward" he said, his hand going between them and grabbing his cock.

"Take all of me, baby" he said as she lowered herself onto his hardness. Alessio rested his palms on her thighs allowing her to start moving her body against his.

"Jesus, Cheri" he grunted, her rhythm was slow but desperate at the same time.

Throwing her head back, Cheri continued taking his length into her body, moaning and mumbling very sexy things into the air.

"Touch me" she groaned as his left hand caressed her breast. "So fucking beautiful" he said rolling her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Cheri was so wet and horny, she was about to lose her mind. "God, Alessio" she hissed as he moved from her breast to her clit, massaging it with his thumb.

Stretching her arms above her head, she grinds her hips into his as her body starts moving faster.  The sounds that emanated from her were sexy as hell.

"Come on baby" Alessio urged.  Her breathing was ragged and uneven as she continued riding him but his words and touch would be her undoing.

Lowering her head to his shoulder, her body eventually came undone and shortly thereafter Alessio followed, his member thickening as it released into her.

"Are you okay?" Cheri mumbled against his shoulder.  "I didn't hurt you did I?" she was worried about his shoulder wound and now felt guilty as hell for letting herself get carried away.

"I'm fine bella.  I needed that release as much as you did" he assured her.  "I don't want to move" she said tiredly.  Feeling his left hand caress her backside, he answered "Then don't.  I love when you lay on me."

Cheri barely remembers Alessio pulling up their sheet, covering their nakedness, before drifting off into the first blissful night's sleep in a couple of days.

At some point, she must have rolled off of him, or he moved her because he was no longer in bed and his spot was cold which means he'd been up for sometime.

After a quick shower, Cheri applied light makeup, let her hair dry naturally, and pulled out a deep pink sleeveless button down that tied at the waist, some new skinny jeans and her sandals.  Satisfied with her appearance, she went in search of Alessio.

Cheri knew as soon as she stepped off that last stair that something was wrong.  Alessio's men were all over the place and everyone seemed to be moving at the speed of sound.  Finally she found Lorenzo.

"Where's Alessio?" she asked.  He looked bad, like he'd been crying.  "Lorenzo, for the love of God!  What's wrong?  Is it Alessio?" she was starting to panic.  He shook his head.  "Go to him, Cheri.  He's down in the basement.  He will need you."  That's all she got.

As she got closer, she could hear Alessio yelling out in Italian.  She'd never seen him this angry before so she kind of stayed back until he noticed she was there.

Holding his hand out to her, Cheri took it immediately as he pulled her into a gripping hug.  "Alessio, what's wrong?  I saw Lorenzo and he looked horrible.  What's going on?" she asked, scared to hear the answer.

"Baby, it's Tommaso" was all he said and it felt like her world was on the verge of collapsing.  With her lips trembling she finally pieced the words together.  "What do you mean 'it's Tommaso'?  What happened and where is he?" she asked.

"Someone tried to take him out.  He was running errands and went without an escort.  His car is totaled.  He's at St. Vincent.  We're on our way now" he said.  

Her mind was going nuts.  Okay, if they were going to St. Vincent's that meant he was still alive.  For that, she would walk the entire earth.  

She couldn't bring her mind to let any other scenarios in.  She couldn't deal with that right now, especially after coming so close to losing Alessio.  "God, please let him be okay" she prayed softly as they made their way to the SUV.