Chapter 78

The house of Castellano spent the next three weeks under intense lockdown. No one went anywhere, especially alone.

Cheri wasn't allowed to go anywhere except her doctor, if necessary and she understood and complied with it, just to keep the peace and keep Alessio from worrying. He didn't need that with everything else he was dealing with.

After yet another meeting, Cheri needed to check up on her husband. She hadn't seen him all day and was worried about him plus she had another doctor's appointment in about a week.

Passing Lorenzo in the hallway, she stopped and asked if he was still in his study. Lorenzo nodded but before she turned to go towards his office, Renzo said "He can't tell you everything now, but he needs you, Cheri."

Knocking softly, Cheri waited to be given approval to enter. "Come" he said gruffly and sounding tired. Pushing the door open, Cheri saw her husband standing by a table looking at reports and other papers.

He looked so tired and he'd discarded his jacket and tie, wearing only dress pants and his white button down, that had been left undone by four buttons, exposing his beautiful form.

"Cheri?" he said confused seeing her there. She walked over to him, taking his hand, she led him to the couch.

Trying to protest, she just shot him a look that silenced him. Taking his face in her hands, she tenderly caressed his lips with her thumbs.

"I don't need to know what's going on" she started. "But what I do need to know is that my husband and the father of my baby is taking care of himself."

Nothing else was said as she pulled his shirt out of his slacks, unbuttoning it, letting it slide from his broad shoulders. Laying it on the nearby chair, she instructed him to lay down on his stomach.

Making sure the door was locked, she pulled her dress from her body, revealing only pink lace panties. Walking towards her husband, the look between them was not lost.

She climbed on the couch, her body sitting just below his butt. Taking the lavender oil, she poured some in her palm and rubbed her hands together.

As soon as she laid her hands on Alessio, he was putty in her hands. "Okay, baby" he mumbled. "You were so right. Your hands are just what I needed."

Cheri continued to take care of her man, working out the kinks and stress until his body was totally relaxed. Leaning down, she placed kisses on his shoulders, neck and back.

"You're so good for me" he whispered. "I know" she played back as he scoffed jokingly. "Anything else I can do for you while I'm here, Mr. Castellano?" she asked.

Alessio flipped himself over, while managing to hold on to Cheri so she didn't topple off the couch. Noticing her near naked state, he thrust his hips upward, his erection begging for her attention now.

"Hmm, so that's how it's going to be, huh?" she husked. He silently nodded as she got up and slipped off her panties. Her breath hitched as she watched Alessio unfasten his dress pants.

She watched breathlessly as he divested himself of all remaining clothing, his gaze never leaving hers. Once naked, he gripped his shaft and held it up so it was standing tall and proud.

She licked her lips, approached him and positioned herself above him, letting her body sink onto his, becoming one with him.

"Holy Mary" Cheri gasped as he bucked up into her. Her arousal provided sufficient lubricant allowing them to move with ease as they made love.

"Oh baby" Alessio gritted as his body prepared to climax. "You close?" she husked. "Shit yes" he replied. Cheri started moving faster, her body pounding against his, her tender breasts bouncing with each movement.

"Fuck!" she shouted as her body caved and gave into her desires. Alessio's nails dug into the flesh of her hips as his orgasm ripped through him.

"Oh Cheri" those two words sounding like a reverent prayer. When they finished, Alessio sat up so they were nose-to-nose. His hands bringing her lips to his, wanting to feel them on him, he kissed her hard.

"Thank you" he breathed when they were done. "I will always take care of you and worry about you" Cheri said honestly. He brought her a little closer, not wanting to break their bond.

"I have a few things to finish up here and I'll join you for a bath. I want to return the favor" his voice husky. "I'll hold you to that Mr. Castellano" she smiled.

Cheri felt a hundred times better knowing she'd taken care of him and she could tell that it did him a world of good, it did her that's for sure.

She took her dress and underwear off when she got to their room, crawled under the covers and rested, waiting for Alessio she drifted off.

She loved waking up to his sexy lips on her body, it did things to her. "I'll start the bath" he said against her ear. Nodding, she got up and followed him to their bathroom.

She watched him lean over to start the water. His body was so beautiful, his muscles were bulky and rippled with every move.

Alessio moved towards her with purpose, his eyes raking over her naked form, loving every beautiful inch of her.

Standing in front of her now, she lifted her head so she could see his beautiful blue eyes.

Alessio put his hands on her shoulders and moved them down and around her body.  Cupping her behind, he picked her up and set her on the counter.

He ended up between her legs and bringing her to a very satisfying orgasm, he took her again in the shower.  She was spent by the time he'd finished with her.

After drying off, Cheri noticed Alessio went straight into the closet.  "Uh baby?" she called.  "What's going on?"  He came out almost completely dressed in his best black suit.

"Impromptu meeting with the Russian Syndicate" he replied as he watched her lips disappear into a thin line.  He didn't tell her earlier because he knew exactly how she'd react.

After a tearful goodbye on her part, Cheri watched her husband, Lorenzo, Federico, Salvatore and Diego walk out the backdoor and into the SUV.

Five hours!  He'd been gone five flippin hours!  Cheri was beyond worried and scared.  She was about to have a panic attack when Tommaso's phone went off.

She couldn't breath as she watched her brother's expressions.  He slowly closed his eyes, then opened them to find Cheri's big, green ones beg him for something good.

He couldn't give it to her.  When he hung up, he approached her, the grief on his face unmistakeable.  He started to speak.

"Cheri, I'm so sorry..."  Cheri just stared at him and then lost it.  "NO!" she screamed.  Over and over before collapsing against Mas.