Chapter 63

As they headed back for the shore, Alessio made a comment that a storm was coming and that's when Cheri realized the wind had picked up and so did her heart rate.  Since she'd been with Alessio, there hadn't been any storms and he had no idea the way they affected her.

He noticed that Cheri's demeanor had changed but he thought nothing of it until they had almost reached the bungalow and at that exact moment lightning flashed across the sky, making her scream out.

Gathering her to him, they ran inside as the sky opened up and the rains began to fall.  Alessio went around the bungalow, securing it and then brought all of his attention back to his wife, who was standing in the middle of the room, shaking like a leaf.

"Cheri?" he called out but her focus was still locked on what was going on outside.  "Cheri?" he called once more finally bringing her gaze to his.  He was shocked to see her face full of fear.

"Baby?" he was completely lost on how to deal with this new situation.  "Just hold me" she whispered as her body continued to shake.  Folding her in the safety of his arms, he led her to their bed.

Pulling back the covers he told her to get in and once she was under the sheets he got in next to her, holding her to him.  "Wanna talk about it?" he asked gently.

Sighing, Cheri started telling her story.  "The night that Paulo was murdered there was a ferocious storm outside.  

It had knocked out all the power and it was lightning and thundering like crazy and the wind was blowing so hard, you could hear the house creak.

The entire time Paulo was being beaten, the storm continued to rage outside, and every time there was a flash of lightning, I could see all the blood and the pain written on his face.  

And when they shot him, another flash of lightning struck and that's when I saw that he was dead but his eyes were open and he was staring at me.

Ever since that night, I have been petrified of storms.  I know it sounds awful that a grown woman is scared of storms, but I am."  After she finished, there was nothing but silence between them.

"Cheri, look at me baby" Alessio said while lifting her chin.  Once she did, he bowed his head in her direction and placed a very sensual kiss on her moist lips.

One thing led to another as his hands slid under her dress, caressing her behind with one hand and finding his way to her breasts with his other.

He knew she was turned on, he could tell by her ragged breathing and the mewling noises she was making.  "Hold on" he said, getting out of bed.  She watched him divest himself of his cargo shorts and then climb back in bed.

Taking her leg and throwing it up over his hip, Alessio took his shaft and pushed into her.  The sexiest sigh escaped her lips as she threw her head back.  "Ohhh" she drug out as he filled her with his heat.

"Tell me how good I make you feel" he urged, his body plunging deeply, then pulling out and plunging back in with a maddeningly slow pace.  "Alessio" she sighed.  "You make me feel so damn good" she started.

"I love the way your body fills me.  The way you make love to me, makes me want to lose control" she breathed against his chest.  Alessio swiveled his hips, grinding them into her core.

Rolling her to her back, Alessio stretched her hands above her head and holding them with his hands, he continued rolling his hips into her.

"Watch me baby" he demanded.  His eyes burned with lust and desire, just as hers did.  She wanted everything from him.  The way his body was stretched out on hers, just heightened everything they were feeling.

He'd made sure she was turned on, her nipples were hardened pink buds just waiting to be kissed and sucked.  Dipping his head down to her chest, he took one of her ripe buds into his mouth and teased her with his tongue.

Alessio felt his erection becoming more wet with her arousal as he still played with her body, stretching her like a rubber band that was about to snap.

"Oh God!" she whispered as his body took advantage of her need, her need for him and his body.  "Tell me, cara" he urged.  "Alessio, I" she was having trouble putting a sentence together because nothing in her head made any sense, it was all about their bodies at this point.

"Don't think, just feel" he said as if he picked up on her dilemma.  She was on that plateau, ready for her descent into pleasure, the pleasure of his body and the things he did to hers.

"So close" she moaned.  "Are you?" he husked.  "Yes" she hissed, his body hitting her G-spot.  "Come on, baby" he said to her.  "Let me hear you come undone and I want to feel you as well."

Releasing her hands, Alessio sat up while he continued plunging his way into her, his thumb finding her swollen bud and caressing it softly only applying a little pressure but it was enough to tip her over the edge.

"Oh Holy Mary!" Cheri shouted as she came undone.  Her moans and cries rained down on him as he made her lose all control and when she was almost finished, his body released him as his orgasm plowed through him.

"Jesus Christ!" he roared as his seed spilled into her body.  "Yes Alessio, yes!" she called, her body still climaxing around him.  "Shit" his voice wavering as his body stopped jerking.

"Goddamn, baby" he breathed against her neck as he lay down on her.  The storm was still raging outside but she didn't feel any fear from it, all she felt was love, safety and warmth.  He'd made her forget about her fear.

"Cheri?" he called out to her.  "Hmm?" she replied, loving his body next to her, the way he felt and the way he smelled.  He was hers, forever and always.

"I think we made a baby" he whispered.  He heard her voice hitch with emotions from his words, her grip tightened on him as she kissed his shoulder.

"I love you" she whispered back, these were the only words she could get out and he understood why.  The enormity of what he'd just said to her was not lost on him as he let what he said soak in as well.  

He wanted a baby with her, he knew that now and he would stop at nothing to give that to her.  He knew she wanted it as well.  A little piece of him and a little piece of her, making up their baby, made out of love, the love he had for her.