Chapter 55

Cheri saw the looks that Alessio was giving her when she walked out of the bathroom.  She knew what was going through his mind because it was swirling around in hers too.  He wanted her just as she wanted him and tonight, they will both get what they desire.

It was perfect that he was sitting up, leaning against the headboard.  She wanted to be able to look at him while they made love.  The expressions his face made when he was turned on encouraged her to go farther with him.

Moving to his side of the bed, she stood there for a moment, looking at him, then her hands went to the straps at her shoulder.  Making sure to take her time, she let them fall slowly, as her nightgown did as well, before it finally came to rest, pooling at her feet.

Cheri moved the sheet aside, climbed in and straddled Alessio.  She watched his eyes darken as her naked core rubbed against his quickly forming erection.  

God she loved feeling what she did to him, knowing she could turn him on that fast, was a turn on for her.  

Somehow they both knew this was not the time for words, those would come later.  This was strictly a physical act that was desired, needed and wanted.  Leaning down, she let her mouth go to work on the side of his neck and shoulder, her soft breasts massaging his chest with every movement.

Hearing soft moans coming from her lover told her she was hitting the right spot.  She loved the taste of his skin and the smell of him.  No matter what kind of day she'd had, how she was feeling, she knew she could always envelope herself in his scent and the world would be right again.  That's how he made her feel.

Running her nose along his jawline elicited a heavy sigh from her partner letting her know he was enjoying her attention.  His twitching member at her core mirrored that same sentiment.

After teasing his left side, Cheri moved her attentions to the right side of his body, this time she gently took his earlobe between her teeth then lathed it with her tongue.  Even this was turning her on as she could feel her arousal pooling at her entrance.

"Put your hands on me" she breathed.  Cheri moaned slightly as she felt Alessio's hands running ever so slowly and softly up her backside, caressing her behind and every once in a while he would squeeze her cheeks and tell her what a beautiful ass she had.

She was ready for the next phase of their love making.  Trailing her kisses down the side of his neck and his shoulder, her mouth took her right down the middle of his chest and towards his happy trail but not before making a stop to tease his hardened nipples with her tongue.

Cheri loved how each touch or kiss changed the sound of their breathing, it sounded like they were both holding on by a thread but she was determined to make this last as long as they could.

Oh he was so ready for her mouth!  She could taste the saltiness of his arousal on the tip of his shaft as she rolled her tongue around it.  Her lips felt so good as they met steel encased in velvet, his hips thrusting him deeper into her mouth.

Cheri's mouth had brought him to the brink several times but then she would pull back leaving him with an ache in his lower body.  Alessio loved how her lips felt on his inner thighs as she kissed down to his knees and then started her ascent.

  Grabbing a condom, she tore it open with her teeth and sheathed his hard on, making him moan out again just from her touch.  

 Alessio didn't realize while she had entranced him with her mouth, she had reached between them, lifted her hips and positioned him for entry.

"Oh Christ!" she cried as she slammed herself down on his erection, his nails digging into the soft flesh of her hips.  "Again baby" he panted.  Cheri complied, causing them both to yell from the sensation.

Rolling her hips into him, Alessio told Cheri how sexy it looked seeing her body swallow him up like that and how excited he got seeing her arousal glistening on his covered shaft.  "Your body responds so beautifully to mine" he breathed.

Still not fully recovered, Cheri found herself starting to get fatigued so taking mercy on her, Alessio gently laid her on her back, without their contact being broken and continued moving inside her.

"Oh baby, wrap those legs around me" he begged.  Alessio's body was building and he knew that Cheri's was too.  He had felt her clinch around him several times already.

"Cheri I don't know how much longer I can hold out" he hissed, picking up his speed.  "Then don't" she answered back.  "I want it hard, Alessio, so hard we both scream out" her breaths very ragged and uneven as she got even closer to her release.

That's all he needed to hear as he slammed into her, their cries falling into the night.  Cheri came first, her body exploded around him as she gripped the sheets on the bed and tightened the hold her legs had around his waist.

"Holy Mary!" she shouted, milking every bit from him, Alessio released his seed into the end of the condom.  "Damn baby!" he yelled out, his body jerking with pleasure as he continued emptying himself.

Letting his head fall to her shoulders, Alessio kissed the side of her neck.  "Thank you baby" he whispered.  "I so needed that and I know you did too.  It felt so good being inside you."

His right forearm still resting on the bed, he supported himself on his left palm so he could look into her beautiful eyes.  "I love you Cheri" his eyes moist with emotion.

"Oh Alessio" she cried.  "I love you too.  Please promise me, that no matter what happens from now on, we will always talk to one another.  I don't ever want to lose you.  I wouldn't make it if you weren't in my world" she said softly.

He made a promise to her, right then, that no matter what, they would always talk and he made sure that she had all of his assurances that she would never know what it felt like to be without him.

Getting themselves back into bed the right way, Alessio wasted no time in holding his arm out for her and she wasted no time in settling herself onto his shoulder.

They were both extremely tired but continued to talk a little longer about what they wanted to do while they were in Fiji.  "This is strictly for resting and getting ourselves regrouped" Alessio told her.  

"There's no set schedule and no set plans.  It's all about us doing what we want" he kissed her cheek.  Cheri liked the sound of that.

"Right now" she started.  "I just want to enjoy being in your arms, sleeping in your arms and waking up in your arms."  He wanted that as well as he closed his eyes.

Soon they were both adrift, feeling sated and relaxed for the first time in a while and it was a great feeling.  Cheri had a great sense that they would be okay, that they would find each other again and never let go.