Chapter 62

Cheri brought her white bikini that had matching black and white flowers on it and she thought this would be perfect for their activity.

Alessio was waiting for her on the porch.  He looked hot in his solid black swim trunks. 

It was a good thing they weren't around civilization or she would have to beat the women off with a tree branch.

"Mr. Castellano, ready when you are" Cheri said, surprising him.  "Hmm I like your suit" he said while kissing her shoulder.  "I like yours too" she responded.

Taking her hand in his, they started walking down in the direction he'd found her this morning.  They didn't say anything for a while, then Alessio broke the silence.

"Can you snorkel?" he asked.  She nodded, grinning like a five year old.  She loved the wolfish grin she got back.

After about a two mile walk, they came to a small pier which hosted a beauty of a boat.  She was called The Tortooga or The Turtle which was fitting as they were at Turtle Island.

A man with an English accent greeted Alessio.  "Mr. Castellano, wonderful to see you, my boy" he said, greeting her husband.

"Malcolm, good to see you as well.  May I introduce you to my wife?  Cheri, this is Malcolm.  Malcolm, my wife Cheri" she loved how proud he sounded when introducing her.

"The pleasure is mine" the man said, shaking her hand.  They exchanged pleasantries and then he asked if they were ready.  Both nodded so Malcolm untied the boat, climbed back on board and started the engine.

The man took them about three or four miles out and even then the water was still transparent.  Malcolm gave them a quick refresher course, passed out the snorkels and told them to have fun.

Alessio went over the side first, then Cheri followed.  Alessio explained that when he was younger, they would come to Fiji as a family on vacation and that's how he knew Malcolm.

Since he was familiar with the water Cheri took his offered hand as they swam looking at everything from schools of angel fish to plant life to coral.  It was an underwater wonderland.

Alessio pointed up with his thumb, indicating it was time to head for the surface.  Cheri hadn't realized until they got back on the boat that they'd been under for an hour!

Malcolm was no where to be found, which was strange to Cheri.  "Malcolm went back to shore in the dingy.  We're having dinner on the boat and I will pilot her back to shore."  Alessio was full of surprises.

There was a special small, round table set up for them containing a beautiful centerpiece, silverware, glasses, linen napkins and plates.  Cheri leaned over and smelled the flowers, they carried the fragrance of the island and were beautiful.

"You are just full of surprises aren't you, Mr. Castellano?" she said smiling.  "For you?" he said, returning the smile.  "I have to be.  Don't want you getting tired of me" he joked.

Cheri moved to in front of him and placed her arms around his waist.  "I don't think that will ever be a possibility" she told him.  Alessio tightened his grip around her and squeezed.

"I have a few things to finish up for our dinner so why don't you go and take a quick shower, hmm?  I have laid out something for you on the bed as well" and with that he turned around and walked back towards the galley.

Laying on the bed, just like he'd said, there was a white slip dress and with her hair color and the color she'd received on her skin from the sun, the white would look amazing on her.

Getting the shower turned on, Cheri waited for the water to heat up before stepping inside.  She noticed there was the same kind of shampoo, conditioner and body wash that she normally used.  She grinned to herself.  Alessio had thought of everything.

Making quick work of her hair and shaving, she was finished and out within six minutes.  Drying her hair naturally, like her husband liked, she pulled the dress over her head.  It fit perfectly.

Hanging up her towel, Cheri swished her mouth out with some mouthwash and went in search of her husband.

When she stepped out on the deck, Alessio was standing by the railing in a pair of white cargo pants and shirtless.  His back always excited her, his muscles and the broadness of his shoulders, he was truly a work of genetic art.

Walking up behind him, she placed her arms around his middle section, which he automatically put his hands on hers.  "The breeze carries your scent on it and it's so incredibly beautiful" he told her before turning around to greet her.

"Ah cara, you look so gorgeous" he told her, kissing her cheek.  "Thank you kind sir" she said playfully.  "You look pretty gorgeous yourself" she replied.  "You ready for food?" he asked.  She nodded, adding that she was starving after their activity.

"Well I hope you like it" he said, sounding a bit worried.  "I cooked for you" he stated.  Cheri looked at him, very surprised.  "You cook too?"  she smiled.  "How did I get so lucky?"  That statement got her a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I think I'm the one that's pretty lucky from where I'm sitting" his words made her feel on top of the world at this moment.  "To you" he said holding up his glass of wine.  After they toasted, Alessio said he was going to get the food and for her not to move.

Their menu consisted of lobster tail, seared scallops and grilled jumbo shrimp.  He'd fixed salad and bread as well.  It smelled heavenly!  "Alessio, this is restaurant quality" Cheri praised.  The shrimp were grilled to perfection and had a sweet and tangy, with a little bit of kick, flavor to them.

Enjoying each other's company, they ate and talked in a very relaxed setting.  "I had so much fun today" Cheri told him as she wiped the corner of her mouth with her napkin.  "I hadn't snorkeled in a long time but I guess it's like a bicycle, once you learn it's hard to forget."

"I enjoyed it as well" Alessio replied.  "It had been a while for me as well and I'm really glad I got to do it with you." After pouring some more wine for them, Alessio stood up and motioned for Cheri to as well.

She followed him up where the captain sits, so they were literally on top of the boat and it provided an awe-inspiring view of the water and the island.  The moon was reflecting beautifully and the atmosphere felt magical.

Leaning back into his arms, Cheri sighed, feeling satisfied.  She loved feeling his muscled bicep around her body protectively.  Every time he moved, it flexed and ripped, reminding her one more time just how incredibly handsome, hot and sexy her husband is.

"Are you happy, mi amore?" he asked softly, kissing her shoulder a few times.  "Very" she replied.  "You have made me the most happy woman in the world."

"Hmm, I'm so glad to hear it" he started.  "Because I'm about to make you even happier" he said, turning her to face him, he slipped the straps of her dress down as it pooled at her feet.

"Lean back and hold on to the railing" he said thickly as he dropped to his knees.  Cheri felt him pick up her leg and put it on his shoulder.  

After completely satisfying each other sexually and physically with food, Alessio said it was time for them to head back to shore and then bed time.  "I love you, husband" Cheri said, kissing his cheek.  "I love you, wife" Alessio answered in kind.