Chapter 19

He just couldn't believe it.  Cheri was here and in his arms.  Even those closest to him never knew the internal turmoil he was going through while she was missing.  The thought of never hearing her laugh or sing again was unbearable.  Tightening his arm around her, he pulled her closer if that was even possible.

Grateful to almost be home, he kissed her head.  "Baby" he called softly.  She stirred a little but didn't completely wake up.  "Cheri" he called again.  Finally she answered.  "Hmm?"  "We're almost home, fiore" he told her.  Lifting her head slowly, she looked out the window and was ever thankful for the familiar landmarks she was now seeing.

"Hey" she said looking around.  "Did anyone grab my jacket and shoes?"  Lorenzo turned around from the front seat with her jean jacket and her Chuck's.  Smiling she said "Aw, Lorenzo!  Thanks!  Those were my fav tennis shoes."  Returning the smile, he just said "My pleasure Cheri."

Crawling into his lap and snuggling against his neck, Cheri inhaled his masculine scent.  "Thank you for coming for me" she whispered against his ear.  "Cheri, look at me" he implored her.  Bringing her gaze to meet his, he told her "I would have never not come after you.  You are my life and I will never again let anything happen to you.  I promise."

She believed him too.  "The first thing I want to do when we get to the house is take a shower" she said smiling against his neck.  "Okay" he answered.  "The second thing I want to do is..." she whispered something in Alessio's ear and whatever it was she said, got him instantly hard and he growled in her ear!  How sexy!

"You're playing with fire, cara.  I've been away from you too long to have you play with my emotions like that" he warned.  Using her hand to slowly work her way down his body, Cheri assured him that she was not toying with his emotions.

She managed to unbutton his jeans and get them unzipped.  Sliding her hand inside, her breath hitched when she came into contact with his hardness.

"Oh this feels so yummy" she mumbled as she moved her fingers up and down his length.  She had placed her jacket over his lap and with it being dark outside no one could see what she was doing or his reaction to it.

"God, baby" she said softly.  "You're so hard.  I need you, all of you, inside me.  Make love to me, Alessio."  He moaned softly and then begged her to stop.  "Please, you need to stop" he urged.  "I'm so close to coming, if you touch me anymore or say anything else, I'm gonna blow and in my jeans is not really where I wanted to do that."

Understanding his plight, she carefully withdrew her hand and zipped up his jeans.  "Just hold on a bit longer" he told her.  "I'm gonna fuck you all night" his warning came as no surprise to her.  She knew it was coming and she welcomed it.  The feeling between her legs was getting to be too much.

Soon they were pulling into the drive of their home.  Just a few more minutes and she would be in his arms and under the soothing spray of hot water, washing off the remnants of the past twenty-four hours.

Walking hand-in-hand into the house, Alessio's men, the ones that didn't go on the mission, had all been waiting for Cheri's return.  She was completely overwhelmed when she saw the relief on their faces.  It truly meant the world to her, to know that there were people that cared for her.

Then she saw Tommaso.  His face was bruised and his arm in a sling but she ran up to him anyway and threw her arms around the big man.

"Oh Tommaso!" she cried.  He just patted her back with his good hand.  "It's okay, Sixx.  I'm fine and I'm so very sorry I couldn't protect you" he said sadly.  Cheri looked up at him, tears still in her eyes.

"Please don't say that!" she told him vehemently.  "I trust every single one of you in this room with my life and the life of Alessio and don't you forget it."  The weight of the world just seemed to come tumbling off his shoulders at that very moment.

"Thank you, to the rest of you, that helped Alessio come and get me.  You have no idea how grateful I am to be standing her with all of you at this moment" she said emotionally.  And with that, she took Alessio's hand as they walked up the stairs.

"I'll start the shower" Alessio said disappearing into the bathroom.  "Okay" Cheri called back.  She threw her jacket and shoes into the corner of her closet, put her socks in the dirty hamper and then peeled off her jeans and top, leaving her in nothing but her black lace panties.

Unashamed and very proud of her body, Cheri walked into the bathroom, basically naked,  where Alessio had stripped off his shoes, socks and shirt, adjusting the temperature of the water and grabbing two towels is when he noticed his woman standing there.

"God you look so good" he said walking towards her.  Picking her up, he told her to wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her to the counter.  The coldness of the marble felt amazing against the heat of Cheri's thighs.

His mouth descended on hers, devouring her taste, his moans and hers were loud and unabashed as he continued kissing her.  "Oh I missed this" Cheri moaned against his mouth.  "Touch me" she begged as she moved his hand down to her breast.

It didn't take much for Alessio to get her off and then he kicked his jeans off and practically shredded her panties to get them off and carried them both into the steamy shower.  Once inside, he moved her back to the wall and entered her.

"Oh Holy Mary!" she cried at the sensation of being filled with his length.  "It feels good, doesn't it baby?" he asked as he moved in and out of her slowly.

They continued teasing and getting each other close only to pull back and intensify the feelings both their bodies were participating in.

"Alessio" she loved saying his name, especially when they were making love.  She felt him twitch inside of her when she said his name.  "Cheri" he said against her mouth as he moved in to kiss her some more.

As soon as his lips touched hers, her body clinched around his, as her orgasm slammed into her.  "Oh Christ!" she cried, her head laying against the wall of the shower.  "Yes, yes..." she moaned over and over until he could hold back no more, his body filling hers with his seed.

"Hmm, baby, that was so good" Cheri panted as Alessio slowly released her legs allowing her to put her feet down.  "Cheri, I..." he started to say.  "What, Alessio?" she questioned.  "I'm just so thankful I was able to find you.  The things running through my head while you were missing, God I just can't even tell you the hell I felt" he felt a little on display, showing her his feelings like this.  But if he couldn't share with her, then he would never be able to.

Hugging him, they stood there for a little while just letting the water run over their tired bodies.  Picking up the coconut scented shampoo, Alessio washed her hair and conditioned it for her and then they took turns washing each others bodies.

Once dried off, they left everything laying around the bathroom.  "I'll pick it all up tomorrow" Cheri said.  Alessio wasn't worried about it.  He just wanted to get into bed with her and hold her.

Cheri laid on her side, up against Alessio, one leg thrown over his while her head rested on his chest.  She loved laying like this because she could hear his heart beating and it was the most comforting sound in the world.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked.  "Of course" he answered.  "You can always tell me anything, bella" he said sweetly.  Cheri turned to look up at him.  "I was afraid I would never see you again, Alessio."

He whipped them over so fast, it took her breath away.  Feeling him slip inside her and his lips hovering above hers, he ravaged her lips as they made slow, uninterrupted love for the rest of the night before falling asleep.