Chapter 69

Alessio continued to lay awake, not being to buy sleep if he had to. He was so tired but couldn't shut his mind off enough to close his eyes and sleep. Sighing once more, he rubbed his hand over his tired eyes.

"Okay mister" Cheri said rolling over to face him. "You've been laying here for over an hour, letting your mind control you." Getting out of bed, she disappeared into the bathroom for a moment and then returned with a bottle in her hand.

"Sit up" she demanded, earning her a sexy smirk from her husband. "Bossy little tesoro, aren't you" he joked. "Baby, you have no idea" she said while sliding in behind him.

"Hand me my phone please" she asked. Reaching for the bedside table, Alessio grabbed it and handed it to her over his head.

Searching for some 'mood' music, Cheri finally settled on the one album that never led her wrong...Tantric. Pushing play, the soft, sensual music filled the air as she handed him the phone and he laid it on the table.

Sitting between her open legs felt like home to him, especially when she leaned forward and her warm breath tickled his skin.

"Close your eyes" she said softly. "Take a deep breath and let it out" she instructed. After hearing him do so, she moved to the next step. "Take everything out of your mind right now, everything except me, you and this bed."

"Focus only on what you feel my hands doing" was the next thing she told him to do. Her massage therapist always said start at the head and go all the way down the body, so that's what she was going to do.

Starting at the base of his neck, she slowly brought her hands up to the back of his head, then let her fingers glide through his hair, gently massaging his scalp with her fingernails.

After a few minutes, a low moan escaped his sexy lips so she knew she was doing something right. Cheri focused on this area for a bit longer before moving to his neck and shoulders.

Picking up the bottle she'd gotten earlier, she opened it and squirted some delicious lavender scented oil into her palms. Rubbing them together to warm up the oil a bit, she laid her hands on his tensed up shoulders.

"Hmm, baby, relax" she urged him. Immediately she could feel some of the tension drop away from his body as she continued massaging in the oil.

"Scoot forward a bit" she said softly. When he'd done what she asked, she moved further down to his upper and middle back. He was carrying the weight of the world and it tugged at her heart.

"There you go. Feels so good doesn't it?" she asked. "Hmm" was all he said. When she had finished with that area, she moved up onto her knees.

"I want you to stretch out on your stomach" she told him. He complied right away so Cheri could place herself on the back of his legs, right below his amazing ass.

"I love this position" he told her, loving how her body felt on his.  Taking the oil, she squirted a few drops right onto his skin and began massaging it in.

"Oh baby" he mumbled.  "I do love your hands, princepessa."  She grinned at how easy it was to see him completely relaxed and it made her feel good knowing it was because of her.

As she made her way down his beautiful body, she scooted herself back to the middle of his calves, allowing her to massage and touch his rock hard behind.

"Dear Lord" she breathed as her hands worked his ridiculous body.  Finally she had gotten to his legs and down to his feet and when she'd finished she laid her naked body on his, sealing in the warmth her massage had created for him.

Alessio didn't move and from the looks of it and the sounds she was hearing, she'd put him to sleep.  The top sheet had come untucked from all of their cavorting earlier, so she just picked it up, straightened it out and laid it on top of them.

Laying on her back so she could look at him, Cheri reached over and very tenderly moved a stray piece of hair from out of his face.  He looked so peaceful and at rest right now and she wished he could look like that always.

He had a tiny crease in his forehead, like he was still thinking hard about something, so she ran her finger along it until he relaxed.  

He had a beautiful, strong nose.  Perfectly straight and perfect for his face.  She never noticed how long his eyelashes were until just now.  They fanned out along his face, dark and thick.

Moving on to his lips, they were a light pink and slightly pouty, especially when he slept and finally his cheeks, jaw and chin were beautifully created.  He was a walking piece of art and he was hers.

Sighing softly, she allowed herself one more stolen glance at the man laying next to her before she closed her eyes and thought only of him.

Cheri awoke to soft, fluttering kisses on her neck, shoulders and breasts.  Smiling, she knew who it was and she loved the feeling of his mouth on her body.  His mouth anywhere on her body made her think naughty thoughts.

"Alessio" her voice wavering from the searing kisses that now threatened to burn her skin.  "Tell me, cara" he implored.  "Your mouth" she gasped as he suckled her erect nipple.  Biting and tugging then gently lathing it with his tongue.  That's how he operated in his seduction of her.

"What you did for me earlier" he started between kissing her.  "Your beautiful hands on me, felt so damn good."  Her body hummed as his mouth traveled further south.

Open mouthed kisses were his specialty and he loved placing them on her willing body.  Alessio stopped at her belly, where their precious baby lay, growing a little bit each hour.  "My.precious.baby" he kissed around her belly then moved to the real object of his affections.

He placed kisses along her hip bone, going from one side to the other and he knew he was driving her crazy.  She was clinching the sheets tightly in her hands.

"Alessio please" she begged.  He wouldn't lie, he loved hearing her beg.  "What do you want, Cheri" he wanted to hear her words.

"I want your mouth on me, please" she begged again, her body shaking with anticipation.  She felt him spread her legs further apart, then watched his head start bobbing up and down as his tongue did wicked things to her.

Alessio was pretty proud of himself, he'd made her come three times like that before taking her with his cock.  They both experienced earth shattering orgasms that left them breathless and sated.