Chapter 61

Alessio seemed different. He loved her differently, kissed her differently and made love differently. It wasn't a bad different. It was definitely good.

He was on top of her, his wife. His right hand under her left knee, holding it up, while her right leg was stretched out completely underneath them, his hips rolling sensuously into her.

Cheri moaned with the sexiest moan, as her husband made love to her.  "Christ, the way you feel" he gritted against clinched teeth.

"Alessio" his name slipping from her in pure reverence.  "I love how my name sounds falling from your lips" he husked.  He was so close and so was she.

He lowered his mouth to say private things to her and even though no one else was around, those whispered words were meant only for her ears.

Whatever was said, it caused Cheri to arch her back as Alessio sucked her neck and fucked her body.

"Holy Mary!" she shouted, her body coming undone.  Alessio, on his knees now, slammed into her as his body found sweet release.

"Damn it!" he roared as he succumbed to his orgasm.  Lowering his body to hers, they lay together, as man and wife. 

Their bodies covered in a film of sweat, their chests heaving for precious air.  "I love you, tesoro" she loved hearing him say that.

"Alessio I love you so much" she said sweetly, her eyes still closed.  Rolling off of her, he pulled her to him, his arm around her waist, as her head rested on his chest.

"Did it feel different to you?" Cheri asked, rubbing a small area on his belly with her thumb. "It did" he replied honestly. "But I loved how different it felt" he finished.

Cheri was finding herself getting turned on by husband. Her body wanted him again and she would have him. He had pushed himself up to a sitting position against the headboard.

Cheri stood up, on the bed, her husband ogling her luscious naked frame, and placed herself in front of his face. He knew what she wanted and he would give it to her.

Sliding forward a bit, his hands went around her, cupping her behind. "You're aroused, aren't you baby?" he asked as he ran his nose along her folds.

"God yes" she whispered. "What do you want?" was his question. She was not in the mood to play games so she answered truthfully.

"I want your mouth, your tongue and your lips on my sex. Make me scream your name as I come hard" her breathing was ragged at best.

Alessio groaned at her straightforwardness. His tongue flicked her right between her folds causing her to cry out.

Her palms rested flat on the wall while her legs were spread on either side of his hips, giving him complete access to her pleasure center.

Cheri's body couldn't help falling into the rhythm his tongue laid down as her hips danced against his mouth. She was whimpering from the extreme pleasure he was giving her.

Alessio allowed himself to explore her deeper, his tongue disappearing inside her body. "Baby!" she cried out. "I don't know how much longer" was her pant.

"Don't hold back" his voice raspy. "I want you to let go" his strong hands gripping her behind and pushing her closer to his mouth.

It took only a few seconds before Cheri disintegrated in front of him. "Jesus your tongue!" Cheri screamed along with his name as her climax racked her body.

By the time he was through with her, she had collapsed against the wall, her chest heaving and her breath ragged.

Alessio took her hand and tugged gently, bringing her down on to the bed where he could lie with her. "I love your body, Mrs. Castellano" his voice husky.

Cheri positioned herself between his legs, lowering her mouth to his hardness. Hissing, Alessio fisted his wife's hair while she took her time with him.

She could taste his arousal pooling at his tip. "Mr. Castellano" she breathed. "You taste so good." Her words were followed by his thrusting hips as she pulled him deeper, sucking him harder.

"Oh bella" he whispered. She continued taking his length, teasing his head with her tongue until he exploded in the back of her throat.

"Fuck!" he roared as his seed was spilled. Sitting up on her knees, her body still fighting to regain control of her breathing, she noticed Alessio's eyes were still closed as she watched his chest still heaving.

"God baby your mouth is ridiculous" he panted. Cheri just smiled and laid next to her husband, holding his hand while her thumb brushed across his knuckles.

Cheri watched Alessio fall asleep, his soft breath sounds filling their room.  Slipping from bed and throwing on his shirt, Cheri walked to the left of their bungalow and down the shore a ways.

Sitting down in the sand, she broke.  Her tears coming like a flood and they were for their baby.  Not one to hold her emotions in, Cheri just let it come like a wrecking ball.

She wasn't sure how long she'd been there but she noticed from the corner of her eye that Alessio had joined her.  Wiping her eyes, she squinted up at him.

"This seat taken?" he asked, trying to add some levity to the heaviness she carried in her eyes.  She chuckled a little, inviting him to sit next to her.

"I'm sorry" she said softly.  Putting his arm around her and pulling her close he asked her what she was sorry for.

"I tried to move far enough away from the bungalow that you wouldn't hear me" she sniffed.  "Cheri, look at me" Alessio asked.

Meeting his beautiful blue eyes, she stared into them a moment.  "My wife and the mother of my child is grieving.  Please don't ever apologize for that.  I grieve for him as well" his admission surprised her, but then he continued.

"Cheri, no one, not even me, can tell you when it's time to stop grieving.  You, in your heart, will know.  Our baby will never be forgotten" he told her.

Cheri laid her head on his shoulder.  "You are the best husband in the world" she said as he squeezed her to him.

"I love you, fiore" he told her.  "I love you too, Alessio" she returned.

"Now" he said laying back and pulling her with him.  "We are here for five more days and I've made some plans for us this evening.  All you need is your suit, shorts and a towel" he was grinning now.

Cheri couldn't wait to see what he'd planned for them.  Anywhere he was would be all she needed.  Feeling his arms around her made her feel like she could withstand anything.