Chapter 8

Ever since Sixx walked into his club, she's had him by the heart. She was so sweet, talented and sexy and he was pretty sure that she was his.

"Boss, Frank Lantana is wanting a sit down" Lorenzo told him. Alessio scoffed. "He's only wanting it because we sent that asshole Geraldo back with his tail tucked between his legs" the boss said. Lorenzo nodded.

"Joey and Eli need a meet concerning the shipment and Matteo needs to talk to you about some new girls he's interested in employing at The Mansion" Lorenzo said.

"Alright.  Joey and Eli first" Alessio said as they pulled up to The Mansion.  The same women, the same greeting only this time he doesn't see them.  Alessio only sees her.

Making their way to the basement, Joey and Eli stand up to greet their boss.  "Gentlemen, lets get down to business" he said.  Joey spoke first.  "The other families have their shipments accounted for, the Irish have deposited their payments and the Russians are expected to make a deposit in six hours."

Eli was next.  "Travel arrangements for said shipments have been arranged via our normal transportation."  Alessio nodded.

"Thank you for the update gentlemen" he said.  Checking his phone, he smiled when he checked his texts.  Cheri had sent a selfie.

Her beautiful lips smiling while her eyes twinkled.  God he missed her.  He loved her laugh and the way she flirted with him.  Thinking about this evening, he was excited to be taking her to dinner.

Matteo was last.  "Boss, I've conducted the interviews and really out of the ten,  six get my approval.  One of the girls tested positive, so we dropped her off at the clinic.  Still doing the background checks."

"Alright Matteo.  Just keep Lorenzo informed" Alessio told him.  Waiting for him to leave, Alessio asked Lorenzo to sit down.

"I wanna know what you think about the whole Frank Lantana thing" he asked his friend.  "Look man, I know you like her, a lot, but did she tell you anything?"

"Her father murdered her fiancé.  Made her watch.  She went to work at Chains and when her band broke big, she left.  He came to some shows and sent men to intimidate her and then nothing" he repeated the story Cheri told him.

"Damn!" Lorenzo sighed. "Poor kid. No wonder she's distancing herself. I would too." Alessio's heart did hurt for her in this situation.

"I think considering what happened at the club, I think she needs to be told" Alessio said. Lorenzo agreed. They were afraid if they hid it from her, there goes the trust. Right out of the window.

"Have you told her about the event?" his under boss asked. Reaching into his jacket pocket, he reaches for his cigarette pack, but instead his hand makes contact with a very silky, very slinky thong. Smirking, he just shook his head.

Lorenzo just stared as Alessio says "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Bumming a smoke from his second, they continued to talk about Cheri and her father.

"She'll insist that we meet in a public place. I know that's what she's going to say" Castellano said. "And she's gonna want to be involved, I just know it."

"Maybe she needs to be" Lorenzo added.  "Maybe if her father knows she's with you, he'll back off."  Rubbing his chin, Alessio said "Or it might make it worse." 

Alessio had a lot to think about.  He was not going to deliberately put her in harm's way just to satisfy that old fuck.  He would tell her, but right now that was all.

The meetings had gone longer, plus discussing Lantana, but it needed to be done.  Picking up his phone, he hit Recent and listened for her voice.

"Hello" she sang out.  "Cheri" he loved saying her name.  "Alessio" she said back.  "Hmm, how are you, Bella?" he asked.  "Missing you" she replied softly.

"I'm on my way.  Be ready.  We'll go to dinner, come home, relax and it'll be just the two of us the rest of the evening" he told her.

"I like the sound of that" she said.  "By the way, what's your favorite color?" she asked.  "Red" was his reply.  She must have liked his answer because he could hear her smiling through the phone.

"I'll see you soon" he promised.  "I'll be waiting" she promised back.  Smiling, he hung up.

"She's really something" Lorenzo commented.  "That she is" Alessio agreed.  The rest of their ride home was in silence as Alessio dealt with family business in his thoughts and Lorenzo's thoughts were on how to keep them both safe.

He was ready to relax and have a normal evening and he wanted that with her.  Getting home was the best feeling in the world.

Tommaso met him at the stairs.  "She's in the guest bathroom" he smiled then finished.  "She wants to surprise you, so she'll meet you here."

Just shaking his head and smiling, he headed to his room to take a quick shower and change clothes.

He chose fitted black dress pants and a grey button down dress shirt and his nice leather dress shoes.

Picking up his phone, he texted her.  Me:  Hello gorgeous.  I will meet you downstairs.  A

Walking out he headed down to fix a drink while waiting on his date.  He was in conversation with Lorenzo and Tommaso when they were rendered speechless by the beauty descending the stairs.

Cheri was in a beautiful red strapless cocktail dress and matching red satin heels.  Her hair was curly, with large curls, and light makeup.  The one thing that stuck out were her bright red lips.

She walked gracefully down the stairs towards Alessio.  The men couldn't say anything until she reached them.

Snaking her arm inside his, she broke the silence first.  "Mr. Castellano, I do believe that I will be the envy of every woman in the restaurant" she smiled at him.

"Baby, you look just, wow" Alessio said kissing her cheek.  Blushing, she said thank you.  "Shall we?" he asked.  Grinning, she said "We shall."

Lorenzo got the door, as Cheri slid in first and then Alessio.  Crossing her legs, she rested her foot under his knee, focusing on his hand wrapped around hers.

"How was your day dear?" she asked sweetly.  Leaning over, he placed a couple of kisses on her shoulder.  "It was beautiful the moment you walked down those stairs" he murmured.

Pulling up to a swanky restaurant, two valets jumped to attention.  One got their door, the other one got Lorenzo's door.

"Mr. Castellano, Ms. Sixx.  Welcome this evening" the valet said, handing Lorenzo the claim ticket.  Alessio nodded as they headed inside.

"Welcome back, Mr. Castellano" the hostess greeted them as she licked lips while eye fucking Alessio right in front of her.  Looking Cheri up and down she sneered before turning her attention back to Alessio.

"Your regular table?" she asked.  "Yes and then I want you to gather your things and get the fuck outta my restaurant.  You don't ever disrespect my woman again" he threatened.

The hostess paled and stuttered as she ran away quickly.  A nice looking young man took her place, taking their drink order and leaving them alone again.

"Thank you for that" Cheri's soft voice spoke up.  Patting her hand, Alessio said "I won't put up with it, Cheri.  You're with me now and you deserve the same respect that I get."  Tonight will be interesting.