Chapter 23

Cheri had a death grip on Alessio's hand. The tension between the two was palpable and the lust that floated around in the air? Jesus, you could cut it with a knife. She'd never wanted him like she wanted him right now.

She didn't know if it was because he was going to be gone or whatever the case may be, she was going to pull out all the stops and love him like she'd never loved him before.

When he'd lay down, in his hotel, for bed, she wanted him to still feel her on him, her body against his, touching him, kissing him and bringing him to untold pleasures.

Cheri was so glad when she saw the house coming into view. The little touches that the two of them had shared, little comments made, brushing against each other's skin, she could tell they were both at the point of breaking.

Grabbing her hand as they exited the vehicle, she heard Alessio tell Lorenzo they were not to be disturbed and whatever came up or phone calls, he could handle it and fill him in later. "You got it, boss" Lorenzo said to Castellano and then winked at Cheri. God, she could feel her face heat up like the surface of the sun.

"Come" his voice seductive as she followed him up the stairs. As soon as they walked in, Cheri's voice hitched. The curtains had been completely drawn closed. There must have been a hundred lit candles, at least. Soft and sensual music played softly in the background and the bed had been turned down.

She was aware that Alessio had moved in behind her as she felt him pushing the dress from her shoulders. "God, you're so beautiful" his sound sensuous. Next he moved her hair to one side as he planted open-mouthed kisses on her fiery skin.

"Oh Alessio" she said quietly, almost too quietly. His hands were all over the front of her body, rubbing along her belly, caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples to the point of hardening and finally skimming along the outside of her sex.

Alessio made sure to push his crotch into her backside, so she could get a good idea of what she did to him. He was so hard it was almost painful but the release would be sheer ecstasy.

She wasn't sure how long they stood there but she didn't really care at this point. His touch was driving her mad. Reaching behind her, she grasped his waist, jutting her breasts forward causing him to groan. "Magnificent" he breathed. She was near the point of collapsing when he spun her around.

"Undress me" he commanded. Her hand went to his face, her thumb caressing his cheek. "I want you" she said, her other hand moving towards his belt, getting it undone, she unfastened his dress pants allowing her to pull out his dress shirt.

Starting from the bottom and working her way to the top, she got his shirt open and pushed it off him backwards until it hit the floor. Licking her lips, she moved forward, pressing flesh against flesh, her body shivered at the touch of him.

"Baby" he whispered as his head dropped back, her lips on his chest, teasing him with her tongue, she let her hands find their way to his dress pants and pushing them down towards the floor.

It didn't take Alessio very long to lose the pants, shoes and socks but as soon as he did, they were on the bed, him between her legs, engaging her in a kiss before his journey southward.

He continued to tease her as he kissed the inside of her thigh. "Cheri, be still" he growled. "Fuck" she said back, just as aggravated. "Your tongue is driving me crazy" she gritted through clinched teeth.

Feeling his smile on her skin did nothing more than heat her up and made her arousal slowly fall from her body.

"Oh my sweet fuck" he hissed. "I've never seen anything like this" he said referring to her dripping arousal and that's when she felt his tongue licking up her thigh and ending at her sex.

She could hear him inhale deeply and groan. "You smell so goddamn good, bella. So, so good" his voice worshiping her.

Cheri opened her thighs a little more to him and then begged him to kiss her there and as soon as his mouth touched her, she was gone. One little flick of his evil tongue was all it took for her to come undone.

Writhing, bucking her hips upwards into his mouth only created more friction which made her come back-to-back, screaming his name and pulling at his hair as her body exploded.

"Oh Jesus, please don't stop!" she begged as he continued his assault on her lower body. Sobbing, she told him how good he was making her feel. "Alessio, Alessio" she chanted as she started coming down from her orgasmic high.

Throwing her hands up over her face, Cheri began to cry. Just all the pent-up emotions, the wonderful emotions of having someone like Alessio make love to her, just all of it was coming to a head right now and the only way she knew to let it escape was crying.

"Cheri please don't cry" Alessio, said concerned, as he moved her hands and brushed hair away from her face. "They aren't bad tears" she sniffed. "No?" he questioned. She shook her head. "No, it's just you made me feel so good, something I hadn't felt in a very long time. It was just a little overwhelming" she said.

"And now, Mr. Castellano" she said as she rolled them over. "Let me take care of you" she said, kissing her way down his solid chest to his very prominent hard on.

"Hmm" she hummed in appreciation as she took his length into her mouth. Alessio hissed as her mouth encased his shaft. He thrust his hips upward, shoving him deeper into her mouth. "Uh uh, mister" she tutted. He groaned in frustration which made Cheri smile. Paybacks's a bitch!

"Oh cara, your mouth" he moaned, her lips moving up and down, her tongue flicking the head, tasting his arousal. She was quite getting into going down on him when he announced that if she didn't stop he would come in her mouth.

"Straddle me, baby. Take my length" he urged as she climbed on, letting her body sink onto his. Groaning, her nails slid down his chest as she rocked back and forth along his erection. "Yeah baby, it feels good, doesn't it?" he asked. "So good" she moaned, her head thrown back in pleasure.

"You gonna make me come like this?" he asked. "Oh yes" was her answer, her body starting to speed up. "Good" he remarked. "I wanna come in you so bad" he panted. God was he close? She sure the hell was.

"Alessio" she grunted. "Tell me, baby" he urged. "So close" she whispered. "Yeah?" he said. "You gonna come with me?" oh Lord, his dirty talk would be the death of her.

Pulling her head down, his lips crashed into hers and the moment he started kissing her, she exploded, her orgasmic cries muffled only by them kissing. "Jesus H. Christ" he shuddered, his body rocked by his orgasm now.

When they both had finally finished, Cheri just continued to lay on top of him, her head on his chest, her breathing labored as was his. She didn't want to move either, because from what she could tell, he was still fully inside her and still hard and she didn't want to lose that sensation any sooner than was necessary.

"God woman, you are something else" he told her, kissing her cheek. "You aren't so bad yourself" she muffled against his neck.

"Alessio" she loved saying his name. "What tesoro?" was his reply. "Please promise me you will be careful in New York." What could he do or say that would set her mind at ease? "I assure you, baby, I will be careful" he promised although he had no idea if that was even a possibility.

Word had spread that he was forming ties with Frank Lantana's organization and he wasn't exactly sure how that was going to be received at their round table meeting with the heads of all the families.

He'd just have to wait and see if he would be given a chance to explain the benefits of these two families being brought together or if opinions had already been formed and no one would care about what he had to say. He'd find out when he got there.