Chapter 15

Clasping her hand tightly, Alessio led them upstairs and to bed.  The last of the guest had finally departed, his men were put up for the night and it was just them.

He watched Cheri, her body language giving her away.  She was pacing and picking at her fingernails.  He hated having to witness that meeting between her and her father but there was no way around it plus he learned a lot from it.

Turning towards him, Cheri walked slowly to where Alessio stood.  Her hands found the waistband of his dress pants and pulled his gray button down out, working the buttons, she got it open.

Starting at his waist, her hands worked their way up his chest and when she reached his shoulders, she pushed it partly off his body.  Leaning in, she placed several kisses on his hot flesh, flicking his nipples with her tongue, the sensation of what she was doing to him, turned her on fiercely.

"Cheri" he moaned as she brought her body closer to his, his erection hard and thick, pressing into her belly.  "God, your body is so fucking sexy" she breathed, still caressing him.

Alessio moved his hands to the zipper of her dress, pulling it gently down, the dress fell to the ground on its on, leaving her in nothing but her heels.

Whipping them around, now her back was to the wall and it was his hands caressing her now.  "Jesus woman" he mumbled as he nipped and licked her neck.

Cheri decided to put her hands to good use and unbuckled his belt and then unfastened his pants, letting them fall to his ankles.  "Hmm" she hummed, liking what she was picturing in her mind.

There they were, both against the wall; her in nothing but pink lace heels and him with his pants around his feet and shirt hanging off his chiseled body, what an erotic sight they must have been.

Reaching between them, Alessio took his length, placed it at her entrance and gently pushed his way into her.  She was so ready, wet and willing for him; she had been all night.

Alessio took her against the wall, riding her, pumping into her.  Their ragged breathing and slapping bodies the only noise in the room.  "Oh baby please" she cried, her body wound up tight.

"Tell.me.what.you.want" Alessio demanded as he pumped in and out of her.  "You" she said.  "What you're doing to me right now.  All night, all over this room.  Until we can't walk.  Fuck me.  Just please fuck me" she begged, her body betraying her by coming undone around him.

Her cries and moans would be his undoing, as his shaft thickened and prepared for release.  He felt a tightening around his lower back and a roaring noise in his ears as his seed left his body in long, thick spurts.  "God!" he shouted as his body continued its release.

They went the rest of the night and into the morning before they both collapsed sideways on the bed and neither of them could do anymore, they had no energy left.  They had taken each other for all they had physically, emotionally and mentally.

Pulling herself to him, she laid her head on his chest.  "Alessio?" she said quietly.  "What is it, fiorella?" he asked.  "Thank you for being here with me.  It means the world knowing that I can count on you" she was absentmindedly running her finger down the middle of his chest.

"Cheri, I will always be here for you.  Always.  Never question that" he said adamantly.  "I won't" she promised.  "The same goes for you too" she said yawning.  "I want to be the only one that you will ever need" her eyes were closing but before they shut all the way, she placed a kiss on his side.

"Sleep baby.  We have nothing pressing today.  We can stay in bed all day if you wish" he told her, kissing her forehead.  She made some kind of noise, he wasn't sure but what he did know was she was already asleep and he would quickly follow her.

Cheri rolled over a couple of times but never moved very far away from her man.  She was still sleepy but it was one of those lovely times where she needed to visit the little girl's room.  Creeping from bed, she made her way into the bathroom.

When she'd finished, she stepped to the sink to wash her hands.  Looking at her appearance in the mirror, she decided she would look better with a clean face and finding a wash cloth, she took care of last night's makeup, brushed her teeth and crawled back into bed.

Alessio had rolled over onto his side, so she moved in behind him and placed her arm around his waist.  "Good morning" he mumbled, placing his hand over hers.  "More like afternoon" she laughed.  "God I'm so sore" she whined as he chuckled.

"Yeah I bet you're feeling pretty proud of yourself about now, aren't you Castellano?" she joked.  "Well, what can I say, baby?" he was definitely getting a big head over it now.  "Wow, your ego knows no bounds, does it?" she lightly bit the back of his shoulder.

"Ah, gattina!" he yelped.  Cheri snickered.  "Sorry, I didn't think I'd bitten you that hard.  Man up" she played.  

Throwing her over onto her knees, Alessio was behind her before she could blink.  "Oh I'll show you who's manning up" he said seductively, grinding his erection into her backside.  "Oh yeah, baby, you show me right now" she husked as he slipped into her.

It was hard and fast.  Nothing pretty but it got them off fantastically.  Laying back in each other's arms, still breathing heavily, they just laid there saying nothing for a bit and that was okay.  They didn't need to always talk.

Laying her head on Alessio's belly, Cheri stroked his thigh.  "You know, besides my band, you are truly the best thing that's ever happened to me" she said softly.  "I also want you to know, that no matter what happens, I will never go anywhere.  Even when we are having our darkest moments, I will be here."

Her words meant the world to him.  To know, that no matter what, he could depend on her was everything to him.  And true to his word, nothing came up the rest of that day and Sunday, so other than eating, they stayed in bed and got their fill of each other.  Cheri knew that she was hopelessly in love with him but she wasn't ready to tell him just yet.