Chapter 58

Cheri stared down at her hand in disbelief. If she were dreaming, she didn't want to be woke up. She never hesitated when Alessio asked for her hand. She didn't need to, it was something she'd wanted for a while now.

Wiping the tears away for the thousandth time, she looked adoringly into her fiance's eyes. "I don't even know what to say" she said. "I'm normally not at a loss for anything, but right now, this moment..." she just shook her head.

Alessio was up on his knees in front of Cheri, both her hands in his as he lifted them to his lips. "I can't tell you how very happy you have made me" he said, a smile lighting up his handsome face.

"Alessio I'm not sure if I could take any more surprises" she joked, her left hand over her heart now. "Really?" he asked calmly. "Because I have one more." He smiled brightly. Her heart just melted at the sight.

"And what would that be, pray tell, Mr. Castellano?" Cheri joked. "Marry me tomorrow night." He was serious as a heart attack. All previous signs of his joking around or teasing her were gone.

Cheri just blinked several times, taking in what he'd just said. "Alessio..." she started. "Cheri I want this" he began. "I want you to be my wife and if I learned anything here lately, it's that you don't know what tomorrow brings and I don't want to waste any more time."

"Then yes" she said. "I'll marry you." His head dropped to her knees when she answered in the positive. Running her fingers through his hair, Cheri leaned forward and kissed his head.

"Alessio" she called. "Look at me." Slowly lifting his head, she noticed his watery eyes. "Aw baby" she cooed. "I love you, Mrs. Castellano" he said. "I love you too, Mr. Castellano" was her reply.

Smiling at him, Cheri asked what was on the agenda for the rest of the evening. Standing to his feet, Alessio put his pants back on and handed Cheri her dress.

She followed him outside to the deck, where he grabbed a blanket, bottle of champagne and two glasses. They walked straight out in front of the bungalow where Alessio laid out the blanket, took her hand and had her sit down.

He removed the seal around the bottle and popped the cork like a professional. After pouring two glasses of bubbly, he held his glass up. "To my Cheri. I'm looking forward to being your husband and having you as my wife. Cheers" he said, clinking her glass.

"That's so delicious" Cheri said and then laughed because a bubble tickled her nose. When they finished their drink, they laid down on the blanket and just looked up at the moon.

Cheri could feel her fiance take her hand in his, holding it tight while they lay there. "It's so beautiful and peaceful here" she murmured.

Letting go of her hand, Alessio rolled to his side and pulled her closer. "You make it more beautiful" he whispered, causing her to blush. "And I didn't think it was possible that I could love you any more than I do already" she replied.

Cheri watched his hand pull down on the straps of her dress, revealing her magnificent breasts. Her nipples hardened with the coolness of the little breeze blowing through.

The coolness of the air and the moist heat from his mouth made her shudder from the contrast. "Oh yes" she moaned as his tongue did wicked things to her.

"You taste so sweet" he said, his tongue still playing with her. Cheri arched her back when he bit down gently on her sensitive bud as she let forth a string of expletives.

The next thing she felt, was his hand sliding down her body until it reached her bare thigh and then it disappeared under her dress.

"Open those beautiful legs baby" he demanded thickly. Obeying him right away, she could feel his fingers dip into her wet core. "Shit" he hissed at the amount of arousal she was generating.

"Alessio!" she cried out as he went deeper into her with his magic fingers. Thrusting her hips forward, she tried to match the movements he was was making but ended up too lost in what he was doing to her body.

"I want and need to taste you" he said while he moved between her legs. "Fuck, you smell so good" he was beside himself with the pleasure of his tongue on her.

Cheri cried out several times, shouted his name and fell apart from the things he was doing to her. While still in the midst of her orgasm, Alessio lost his pants, positioned himself at her entrance and then sunk into her.

"God baby, you're so wet and tight" he grunted as he worked himself in and out of her. "So good" he moaned, his head thrown back in pleasure.

"Alessio, baby, I want on top" Cheri begged. Rolling them over, Cheri got what she wanted. She was on top. Sitting up she removed her dress, placed her lover's hands on her breasts and picked up where he left off.

Cheri moved her hips and body expertly, getting the maximum from both their bodies, they exploded together as they pledged their love for one another.

Tired from their dinner earlier, the champagne and now the sex, Cheri just laid her head down on Alessio's chest.

"Baby" she said cautiously. "Hmmm?" his hand was still lightly caressing the back of her body while they laid there, content from love making.

"We didn't use protection." He could hear the sound in her voice. It was fear. "I know" he responded. "We didn't use protection last night either."

Cheri raised up in shock. "You don't seem too concerned about it" she told him. "I'm not" was his answer. "Alessio..." she started but was soon cut off by his lips to her mouth.

When he finished ravaging her lips, she looked at him and said "God you think you can just mesmerize me with your sexual prowess and I'll forgot all reason?" He looked at her for a moment before answering her.

"Do you want children?" he asked. She nodded. "Do you want them with me?" he asked. Again she nodded. "Then what's the problem, tesoro?" he asked.

"Well, I...I just thought because of what happened last time..." she started. "That was then, this is now" he reasoned. "I saw all of what I could have lost and I don't want to spend another minute waiting for anything. I want to enjoy it now and that, to me, means marrying you and having a baby with you."

"Are you real?" she asked softly. He chuckled at her question. "Very much so, baby" he replied, grinning at her.

"Kiss me again, you crazy, wonderful, beautiful man" Cheri cried. Alessio complied with her wish as he kissed her and they took each other several more times before calling it a night.

Cheri never imagined the amount of feelings she would have for this man. She loved him with all of her body, heart, mind, soul and strength.