Chapter 82

Alessio groaned as he stretched.  His body stiff and still sore and not used to having to sleep in the same position.  Moving his head to the left, he saw Cheri's head laying on the edge of his pillow, her hand curled around the fabric of his shorts.

He loved seeing his rings on her finger, she was his, his wife and he felt so unworthy of her but he was profoundly glad that she was in his life.  She definitely made him feel like there was so much more to life than what he'd thought.

Gently loosening her hands from his shorts, he swung his legs from their bed, grimacing as his right leg had to bend.  He stayed in that position for a moment, letting it get acclimated to being bended.

Putting his weight on the bedside table, he was able to stand with little trouble and limp into the bathroom.  Quietly shutting the door, he started the shower. 

He knew that she had set up meetings with Don Silveri and the other families but what she didn't know is that he wanted her to be present in those meetings.  She earned it.

The shower felt so welcoming on his body as the warm water hit all the points that needed attention.  Getting his hair and body washed, he turned off the water and grabbed his towel and dried off.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he limped to the counter and brushed his teeth.  He studied his upper body in the mirror and saw the scars, cuts and bruises.  Sighing he headed back into their room and to their closet.

Alessio noticed green eyes peering at him as he limped by.  "Did you sleep well, fiore?" he asked from inside the closet.  Cheri sat up and stretched, then walked into the closet, wearing only a white tank shirt and panties.

He already had his underwear on, pants and belt, next he was slipping on a white dress shirt but before he could start buttoning it, Cheri stepped in front of him to take over.

Placing her hands on his hips, she stared up into his beautiful eyes.  The emotions that traveled between the two of them was evident.  He was holding in all the restraint he had not to take her in the closet.

"I won't break if you touch me baby" his voice low.  Cheri moved her hands further inside his shirt until she was embracing him and it felt so good having his wife this close.

He felt her lips placing kisses all over his chest and for the first time in five weeks, his cock was stirred.  He wanted to be inside her so bad, but with his leg, their normal positions would be out of the question for now.

"Cheri?" he called out to her.  "Hmm?" she said, still driving him crazy with her mouth.  "I need to ask you a favor" he replied.  "Anything baby" she replied, now licking and sucking on his skin.

"Merda" he cursed.  "I can't concentrate with you doing that, gattina" he said.  Stopping, Cheri placed her chin in the middle of his chest and looked up at him.  "I'm sorry" she whispered.  "I got carried away" she winked.

"Believe me I would take you in this closet if I could" he smirked.  Cheri started working on buttoning up his shirt while she asked about his favor.  "I want you to attend the meetings with me today."

She stopped mid-button and looked at him surprised.  "Why?" she questioned.  "You're our Don, you're back now and I'm not needed."  He shook his head, smirking at her he replied "You really are modest and humble, aren't you baby?"  What did he mean by that?

As if answering her silent question he responded.  "You kept our family running for five weeks.  According to Lorenzo, you handled yourself professionally and grieved in private.  You garnered a lot of respect from the five families and from Don Silveri.