Chapter 83

Cheri left the meeting exhausted but very satisfied. Her temporary counterparts really did respect her. This was big. Huge.

Smiling, she finally reached her room and was immediately hit with his scent. Cheri inhaled deeply. It was him. Suddenly, she wasn't tired anymore.

She was horny. Going straight to her closet, she pulled off her dress, heels and underwear. Pulling her hangers back, she almost gave up when she saw it.

Her purple silk robe. She looked good in that. Walking quickly to the bathroom, she redid her makeup and it looked good.

She was turned on as she started to text him.  Turning the lights down low, she hopped up on the counter, then she texted him.

Me: I'm in our bathroom. Come. Now. SEND. Her phone pinged back instantly. Lover Boy: Coming. Now.

Her heart started beating in her chest as she quickly checked her appearance. She heard the bedroom door shut.

A soft knocking was a nice touch on his part. "Come in, baby" Cheri purred. He pushed open the door and stepped in, his eyes darkening as soon as he saw her.

Cheri beckoned him with her finger. She shivered at his glare. Now standing between her legs, his scent enveloped her, driving her insane.

She slowly spread her legs wider, making Alessio's voice hitch. Then she pulled gently on the tie until it came undone.

It was all his now and he knew it. Both his hands clutched her robe as he teased her back by taking his time opening it.

"My God" he breathed. "You are so fucking beautiful." He was gone. She'd pulled him in and captured his heart.

He ran his finger down the middle of her chest, her panting becoming evident as he got closer to her sex. He just barley let his fingers glide across her folds but it was enough to make her thrust her hips.

"Ahh" she groaned as his fingers graced her again, only he lingered a bit and each time his finger would get closer to plunging inside her.

"Alessio, please" she begged, making her voice breathy. She needed to move this along, but she also knew he wanted her to beg.

"My belt" oh yes baby! The Don was in the building! Cheri made short work of the buckle.

Her fingers lingered and took their time unfastening his dress pants. She loved how the contact felt, his warm skin under her.

Ripping open his shirt, the buttons flying everywhere, Cheri pulled the shirt down over his shoulders and left it. It was kind of binding and he couldn't move very well.

Sitting a little straighter, she pulled her robe off, letting it fall to the counter. Alessio licked his lips at the sight of his wife's nude body.

"Shit" he gritted. "Cheri you are a damn sexy woman. I want you. I need to be inside you. I need to fuck you" she bit her lip and groaned at the last thing he said.

"I'm open and ready for you baby. Take me. Slide your cock into me" she husked. That tipped him over.

He pulled her forward and slammed into her. "Ah!" she cried out. "Oh.Holy.Mary" Cheri cried out, his body punishing hers in the most delicious way.