Chapter 43

"Alessio" she breathed between kisses. "I never stopped" she stated. He exhaled deeply and rolled onto his side, facing her.

"I know and that makes you pretty damn special. People like you aren't supposed exist, but you do" he smiled.

"I wanna grab us a bottle and a couple of cigars and sit on the balcony" he told her. "I would like that, very much" she returned his earlier smile. Kissing her forehead, he said he'd make it quick.

"He said he loved me" she voiced. Holy crap! she thought. She, if being honest, would admit that she was thrilled it didn't take him forever.

Her phone ringing surprised her. "Hello?" her voice lilted. "Cheri". That voice, her blood turned ice cold. No! Frank? She was beyond panicked. She grabbed her IPad, put her phone on speaker and recorded the conversation.

His laugh cold and lifeless. "I tend to have that affect on people" he was pompus. "Just give up and come home" he demanded.

She scoffed. "It ceased being a home when mom died" she sneered. "Watch your tone" he iced. "Mom's the lucky one" Cheri said, her voice shaky.

"Cherisa you really are a simpleton" he said rudely. "Rosalia was not your mother. You were the daughter of a whore, my prostitute that got herself pregnant, so we kept her alive until she had you. Then she was disposed of."

"Shut up! she screamed. "That's not true!" she cried. His laugh held no substance. "I have a son out there. You're half brother. My mistress got herself pregnant, stupid cow." Cheri knew her fate.

"What happened to my brother?" her voice cold. "He was given to a woman to raise. Carmela Bianchi" he answered.

Cheri nearly passed out. "Oh.my.God. Tommaso" she whispered. "You tried to kill your children! What kind of evil are you?" Cheri cried.

He did nothing but laugh for a couple of minutes and then hung up, leaving Cheri in a state of shock. She had a brother! She didn't bother with labels, he was her brother.

Dressed in her tank and boxers, Cheri walked like a zombie until she reached the last step. Tommaso saw her first. He was getting ready to leave for his date.

"Cheri?" he moved quick, but Alessio was quicker. He was beside her before Mas. Her IPad hung loosely in her hand as she lost her footing and sat down on the step.

"Baby?" she just stared blankly at him and all she could voice was "Frank." Alessio stiffened at his name. "What do you mean?" asked Tommaso.

Cheri couldn't answer him but she couldn't look away either. She blindly held out her IPad as Alessio took it from her hand.

He pressed play and everyone heard Frank's words and while he was talking Cheri kept her eyes on Tommaso.

Getting close to the part of Frank's announcement, Cheri's eyes began to fill with tears. Afterwards, nothing but silence and Cheri's gentle weeping.

Alessio and Tommaso just looked at each other and then their gaze went to Cheri. His girlfriend and his sister.

"I'm...a...your" Cheri looked like a dear in headlights. "Can I talk to Tommaso, alone?" she asked very quietly. Alessio nodded and signaled for everyone else to leave.

Reaching for his hand, Cheri needed to feel her brother's touch. He took her petite hand in his large one. "Did you have any idea?" she asked. He shook his head.

"When ma met Lorenzo's dad, he was my father and raised me until he passed. Then it was just ma, Lorenzo and I."

"I just found out the woman I always thought was my mother, actually wasn't" she said sadly. Tommaso looked at her and said "She was your mom, Cher." He's got such a rational answer for everything.

"Tommaso! Your date!" Cheri cried. She could tell by the look on his face he was toying with not going. "Don't cancel on her, please. Mas, she won't understand" Cheri pleaded.

Sighing he stood up while Cheri stepped up one step, putting her almost eye-to-eye with him. She couldn't believe it, she had a brother. "I know" he said. "I feel the same way."

She smiled at him, grabbed him and hugged him. "Hey? Are you older or younger?" he asked. "I'm thirty-one" she answered. He grinned. " Well I guess that makes me your big brother" he proudly announced. "I'm thirty-five."

She couldn't help but return the grin as it was infectious. "Have a great time with Cas and please, be good to her" she said. "Awe, little sis givin out advice already" he joked. She scoffed as he left.

Cheri slowly ascended the stairs, needing the only person that could help her make sense of this cluster frac. Their door was not closed, walking in she noticed Alessio on the balcony.

As soon as she stepped in, he said "Close the door. And lock it." His voice very authoritative and sexy at the same time. "Undress" he demanded. Cheri didn't hesitate. Now she was bare before him.

He took a moment before he faced her. Two steps put him right in front of her. His hands made their way up her belly where they stopped at her throat.

His hands felt fantastic as he lightly massaged her with his hands. "Alessio" she started only for him to shake his head and give her 'the look', stopping her quick.

"You are mi famiglia. You are my friend and you are my lover. I need all three of you" it was almost begging, but not quite.

Cheri put her hands on him, moving slowly southward to the hem. She drove him bat shit crazy the way she made him suffer and she was almost innocent in it. Almost.

"You are playing with fire, gattina" she'd never heard that Alessio before. Very authoritative, very...dominant.

Making him suffer no longer, she pulled the tee shirt off and tossed it aside. "Please touch me" she gave him what he wanted...a submissive.

His head dropped back slightly, pleasure washing over him at her words. He would not disobey his queen, so he lowered his mouth to her pale rose-pink nipple, hard in anticipation.

Her hands found his hair, she loved sliding her fingers through his hair, her back arching. "Alessio, please" her plea almost a cry.

It was not his wish to make her suffer any more than she had. "Tell me, baby. What do you want?" He was back. Sensitive Alessio. "I.want.you.to.do.me., do.me.hard" she was panting for more.

Oh he would have no problem with that at all. It didn't take him long to show up, her dominant, but he was here.

Eyes burning like melting caramel, seduced me easily. "Get on your knees" hell yes I'll get on my fucking knees she thought.