Chapter 60

After spending a wonderful day exploring, laughing and talking, Alessio said it was time to start heading back. They were three hours away from becoming man and wife.

Alessio had a lot going through his mind at this point. First, he was about to get married to someone that he knew he couldn't live without. Second, it was possible that she was carrying his child and that thought excited him beyond words. Third, her father was still a real factor and had to be put down.

Keeping her and their child safe, along with his family and the syndicate, was his number one priority. He had left strict instructions with Lorenzo, if anything on Lantana popped up, he wanted to hear about it first. So far, no phone calls or text messages.

After a relaxing shower and making love to his fiance for the last time, they wrapped themselves in thick, plush robes, climbed in bed and took a short nap.

An hour and a half later, Alessio placed fluttering kisses all along Cheri's face. The end result? A huge smile lit up her face, making his heart beat double time.

"It's time baby" he said softly. Stretching like a cat, Cheri stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down. "I'm about to get married! I'm about to get married!" she chanted while Alessio just shook his head, smirking at her child-like behavior.

"You're something else, fiorella" he said holding out his hand to her. She took it, but instead of stepping off the bed, she threw herself into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, she peppered his face with kisses and said 'I love you' over and over.

He carried her to the bathroom and deposited her on the counter, told her to wait there and he would bring her the garment bag. Cheri just smiled while her legs swung back and forth as her heart beat wildly in her chest.

"Here we are" he said, smiling. "Well, Mr. Castellano. I guess this is it" Cheri said. He nodded and turned to leave her to her thoughts when she grabbed his hand, pulling him in between her legs.

"Please" she begged. "Kiss me one more time." He had no trouble fulfilling her desire. His hands were fisted and twirled up in her hair as he passionately gave his all to her.

"Holy Mary" she breathed as he stood there looking pretty proud of himself. "You need to go now or I can't be responsible for what will happen" she joked. "See you on the beach?" she asked. "On the beach, baby" was his response.

Cheri hummed happily as she put the finishing touches on her makeup, she looked flawless.

She was beginning to work on her hair, when there was a soft knock. "Ms. Sixx? I'm Mia. I work for the resort. I have some items for you."

Cheri opened the door to see a pretty young Polynesian girl standing there. She smiled brightly at Cheri.

"Here's Mr. Castellano's ring" she held out the box for Cheri to look at it. "Oh my" she said. "It's perfect." Next was her flower crown and it was breathtaking.

"Your bouquet is in the refrigerator. Is there anything else you need assistance with?" Mia asked. Cheri shook her head no. After thanking the girl, she left.

Putting soft curls in her hair, Cheri spritzed on some product to hold the curls, then lastly she grabbed the flowers and placed them on her head.

She was stunned at her appearance. She looked beautiful. She slid off the robe and carefully pulled on her dress and fastened the halter. She was ready.

She sprayed on a little bit of Victoria's Secrets Pink Beach Weekend and opened the box that contained Alessio's wedding band.