Chapter 51

Cheri felt like she was inside a vacuum.  It'd been a week since she lost the baby and she wouldn't talk to anyone, Alessio included, she wasn't eating, all she would do was stay in bed sleeping.  For almost seven days she wallowed and allowed herself to fall deeper within.  Sometimes she almost wished she would just disappear.

She'd just crawled back in bed after her shower when Tommaso burst into her and Alessio's room.  "Cheri, goddamn it!" he yelled.  "This has gone on long enough.  It's six in the evening and you're getting back in bed?  I don't think so!  Get your ass out of bed and get dressed" he demanded.

Cheri simply stared at him.  "And why would I want to do that?" she asked sarcastically.  Sighing, Tommaso ran his hand through his hair and said "Because you and Alessio are a fucked up mess right now and since he's gonna act like the stubborn ass he is, it's up to you and you'd better do it soon" Tommaso's words held a warning.

"Why?" Cheri asked.  "He's slipping" Mas told her.  "He's been bringing women here, taking them to his study behind closed doors.  He's not doing anything with them, yet, but you keep pushing him away, he's gonna find his physical needs met by someone other than you.  You need to fix this now, Sixx.  It's outta hand."  He left her to think.  He was right.

Going into her closet, Cheri grabbed some stone washed skinny jeans and a tight, faded Care Bears tee shirt and then walking to her dresser, she retrieved her .22, checked the magazine, popped it back in, racked it, put the safety on and stuck it in the waist band of her jeans.

As she got closer to his study, she could hear women, as in more than one, laughing but she didn't hear a peep out of Alessio.  Was he in there?  Only one way to find out.

Cheri swung open the doors allowing them to bounce off the walls they'd hit.  Several hitched voices cried out in surprise at her sudden intrusion.   One of them, the one that had her ass firmly ensconced on Alessio's lap, made the mistake of sneering at her and asking her what she was doing in there.

"This is a private gathering" the makeup caked woman said.  Alessio looked like a shell of his former self.  He didn't even seem to be affected by the half naked woman on his lap.  Well, he was about to be affected by her, damn it.

"I suggest if you believe your life is worth living, you take your slutty ass off my boyfriend's lap and get the fuck outta this house" Cheri stepped closer, threatening the woman.  She just laughed at Cheri.

"Can you believe this, baby?" she said running her finger down his chest.  Cheri instantly saw red as she pulled her weapon from the waistband of her jeans.  Removing the safety, Cheri pointed it at the ugly woman's face.

"Not so smug now, are you bitch?" Cheri was pissed.  "You have to the count of three, to take your ass and your friend's asses and get the hell outta my house.  One!" she shouted.  The woman still remained where she was.

Cheri slid the action back and said "Two!"  That did it.  The three women picked up their personal belongings and headed out the study entrance, Cheri closely behind.  When she'd given instructions to the men for them to be escorted out, she shut the doors and locked them.

With the weapon still hanging at her side, Cheri walked back and placed herself in front of Alessio.  He was wearing his black suit, it was wrinkled and he wore no tie.  His dress shirt was unbuttoned enough to see his beautiful chest.

Her body longed for his, she'd missed him in their bed.  She'd missed their talks and the sound of his voice.  She'd missed everything about them and she was going to fix it now.

He slowly lifted his head, his gaze catching hers and then she saw it.  The pain.  He was hurting too, she'd just never given him a chance to verbalize it.  Staying mad at him was the worst thing she could have done.

She's not overlooking that his handling of the situation wasn't right, no one, not even he would argue that point, but she didn't handle it very well either.

"Alessio" her voice barley audible as the gun slipped from her fingers, to the floor, where she quickly joined it, on her knees and between his parted legs.  Her arms wrapped around his thigh where she laid her head and proceeded to sob loudly.

Before she could move, Alessio had moved out of his chair, to the floor and gathered her into his arms.  Rocking her back and forth as she wept, he told her how sorry he was.  That he wished he'd handled things differently and that he was dealing with the loss of their child as well.

They'd spent enough time in there that the shadows moving across the wall from the windows indicated that the sun was going down and it was almost night time.

Cheri had stopped crying, as had Alessio, a long time ago but neither one of them had the strength or energy to move, so they laid down on the floor, Alessio behind her, his arms safely around her waist.

"I have to know" he whispered.  "Do you forgive me?" the pain in his voice still very much apparent.  The truth was, yes she forgave him and in turn she forgave herself as well. 

Turning to face him, her hand found it's way to the stubble that grew on his cheek.  It felt rough and sexy.  He closed his eyes at the warmth of her touch, something the two of them had gone too long without.  "I forgive you" she said.  "Only if you can forgive me too" she concluded.

Wetness fell from his still closed eyes as Cheri moved closer, telling him the things he needed to hear.  Placing a kiss on his face for each thing she said, brought her closer to his lips.  Oh how she wanted his mouth on her body.

Not being able to hold back any longer, Cheri crashed her mouth to his, devouring the taste of him, their moans filling the space they occupied.  "Oh God I love you!" Cheri cried as she started to move the suit jacket from his shoulders.

Alessio's voice hitched at her words and for the first time in a long time, he knew she really still loved him.  Grabbing for the hem of her tee shirt, he pulled it over her head and threw it over behind him and worked to rid her of her bra.

His shirt was next and then he rolled her onto her back, his hands working on unfastening her jeans and sliding them off, revealing nothing but a skimpy pink thong.  

Sitting up on his knees, he discarded his dress shirt, then shoes and socks, lastly his dress pants.  He was hard and ready as he spread her knees apart, preparing to enter her body.

"Alessio, we don't have any birth control" she said worriedly.  "I'll pull out, I swear, but Cheri I need to be inside you, baby.  "I've missed being inside you" he husked.  All it took was a simple nod from her, for him to invade her body.

Neither of them could find the words to describe just how good it felt, being in this place.  But they also knew it would be talking about and working out what had happened that would truly fix them and bring them back to where they were.

For now, this would do.  It was what they did.  Cheri's body shattered all around Alessio's as her orgasm slammed into her.  Alessio held on until he knew she was finished and then he pulled out, coming all over her belly.  It'd been a while, his moans sounding so sexy as he pleasured and released himself on her.

Placing open-mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulder, Alessio asked her if she was okay.  "For now" she said trying her best to give him that smile he loved and craved.