Chapter 22

Alessio's decision to take Cheri to Dino and Harry's was a calculated one.  This establishment was frequented by made men.  At any given visit, half to three-fourths of the restaurant was full of mafia.  

He needed for her to be seen with him as much as he needed to be seen with her.  There had been speculation for a long time that he would eventually settle down with Genevieve, however, the only problem with that was, she was the biggest bitch and no one could stand to be around her.

She had given Alessio a bad name because of how she acted.  This was his chance to show his constituents the class act that was on his arm now.  It would go well for his business and would help when he took over for Frank Lantana, Cheri's father.

"Mr. Castellano, welcome.  It's been a long time, sir" Samantha, the top hostess greeted them.  She was a beautiful young woman and had a wonderful personality to boot.  Sticking her hand out to Cheri, she went on to say "Ms. Sixx, it's an honor to have you here.  I attended your last show and it was amazing!"

Cheri smiled at the woman and asked her for a piece of paper.  Signing it To Samantha From Sixx, It was lovely meeting you!  Keep Rocking!  The woman looked like she might faint.  

"Oh my gosh!  Thank you so much!" she said.  "My pleasure" Cheri said back.  "Mr. Castellano, Tad will be your waiter, as requested, and he's ready to show you to your table" Samantha told him.  Nodding they followed Tad, Alessio's hand very possessive in it's place on her lower back, which was opened down to her behind, so his hand was on bare skin.

The mood in the restaurant changed almost immediately as they walked towards their table.  It was almost like royalty had arrived and everyone stopped, talking, eating and drinking for what seemed like forever.

"Am I missing something?" Cheri asked, leaning forward.  Alessio smiled and patted the top of her hand.  "A lot of business associates of mine, your father's as well as others come here.  Let's just say the last time I was here it was with Genevieve and she was, how do I say it?  She was a bitch" he laughed.

Cheri let out a tinkling laugh as well then picked up her menu and started perusing the wonderful selection.  

"My goodness, there are so many wonderful things on here!  How do you choose?" she asked.  "I usually like to get the turf-n-surf" Alessio said.  "It's a nice New York strip with the biggest shrimp you've ever seen."  

Continuing to look, Cheri finally decided.  "I will get the New York strip and since I know I couldn't possibly eat everything that you're getting I'll stick with the steak and steal one of your shrimp!" her eyes were gleaming mischievously as she laid down her menu.

Tad, the waiter, returned with two glasses of the house wine.  "Mr. Castellano, these are from the gentlemen at that table over there, sir" he said sitting the wine down.  Alessio turned in the direction of the men and gave them a respectful nod.

"M'am, what would you like to order?" Tad asked.  "I'll have the New York strip steak, medium, whipped sweet potatoes and the fresh green beans" she said handing him the menu along with her thanks.  Alessio ordered the same thing except he got the additional shrimp.

Cheri noticed one of her favorite Frank Sinatra songs came on, Old Black Magic, and she took a chance when she asked Alessio to dance with her.  "I would love to" he said, standing and offering his hand to her.

Being the only couple on the dance floor did not bother Cheri as much as the stares and leers she was receiving.  "Okay, Castellano, what gives?" she asked him quietly.  "I'm being stared at like a side of beef at auction."  Her analogy made him throw his head back and laugh heartily.  "Well I'm glad I could entertain you" she said sarcastically and smiling at the same time.

"The men in this room, these are men that I have done business with and continue to do business with.  They are just trying to figure out what kind of queen you'll be" he answered truthfully.  "What do you mean by 'queen'?" she asked, again confused.  She'd heard the term before, when she was a little girl, but didn't understand it then either.  Her father referred to her mother as his queen.

"When a man, such as myself, gets engaged to or marries someone, that person is referred to as the queen of that family.  Behind every great man is an important queen.  She helps him, lets him know he can lean on her and rely on her for whatever he needs.  Regardless if she knows what's going on, she is there for him with her body, heart, mind and soul."  She liked his answer very much.

"So, I'm royalty in other words?" she smiled.  "I like being your queen" she said as she laid her head on his chest.  "I like having you as my queen" he answered.  All too quickly the song was over and they headed back to their table.

On the way, they stopped at the table where the men that gave them the wine were sitting.  The four men, stood, as a show of respect to Alessio and Cheri.  They were tall, Alessio's height.  Dark hair, suits, two of the men had blue eyes, one had green and the other one brown.  There wasn't an ugly man in this place.

"Castellano" one man said, sticking his hand out to Alessio.  Shaking his hand, Alessio responded "Reinaldo."  The other three men were men that worked under him.  Giacomo, DeFeis and Diotallevi were their names.

Turning his attention towards Cheri, Reinaldo asked "And who is this lovely lady that improves the atmosphere of this drab place?"  God!  All Italian men must have a 'flirtation' gene in them.  It was heavy in the air here.

"Gentlemen, may I present my queen, Cheri Lantana" he said proudly.  The men took turns kissing the top of Cheri's hand.  Giacomo spoke up, asking "As in Frank Lantana's daughter?"  Cheri spoke up this time.  "Yes and I hope you won't hold that against me" she smiled and immediately the tension was broken.

They talked with the men for a few more minutes, when Tad approached letting them known their food was coming out.

"It was very nice meeting all of you" Cheri said politely.  They returned the sentiment and told Alessio they'd be seeing him in New York.  Oh yes, that small elephant had yet to be addressed.

The food looked and smelled delicious.  Alessio held out a shrimp for Cheri to try.  Holding on to his hand, she guided the prawn between her lips.  Oh, it was so succulent and good.  "God that is amazing" she breathed.

Engaging in small talk while they dined, Cheri really had a great time and even more than that was the time she spent with Alessio.  She was falling more in love with him every day, if that was even possible.

Tad came back when they were finished and asked about dessert but Alessio said they would be taking dessert at home.  Cheri almost spit out her wine when she picked up on his double meaning.  The poor, young waiter just blushed.  He picked up on it as well.  Good Lord!

Checking his watch, Alessio told Cheri that they would have about three hours before he had to leave and he was going to spend it in bed with her.  Yummy!  Her ovaries felt like they were going to combust at any moment from his words.

The ride home would be a killer because all Cheri could think about was Alessio's tongue between her legs, while he got her off.  Squirming in her seat, Cheri's fidgeting to not go unnoticed by her man.  "Sit still, Sixx" he warned deliciously.  He almost never called her by that name.  He turned to his side, his hand riding up the inside of her thigh until it reached her paradise.  

"Hmm, I like this" he murmured as his fingers skimmed her folds.  "So responsive" he commented, then he removed his hand from under her dress as she watched him bring his finger to his lips.  Watching him was like watching an erotic movie, the things he did and said to her were just, wow.  

To hell with taking the dress off, she would just pull it up and tell him to take her right where she stood.  The next three hours would be heaven on earth and she couldn't wait to indulge.