Dean Winchester x Reader

"C'mon, Y/N. Let's play." He holds out a pool stick to you expectantly.
"Don't know how." You stare at him, waiting for him to put the pool stick down.
You and Dean are sitting in a bar after a particularly nasty hunt. Sam is already back at the cheap motel you guys are staying at. You had stayed to be the DD, not trusting Dean. You sip your beer, waiting for him to go make out with some slut and leave you to your thoughts.
"I'll teach you. Come on."
You had hoped not knowing how to play would be the end of it, but no. Now you're going to have to sit through him teaching you to play a game you've been playing since before you could see over the table.
You sigh and follow him. "What're the stakes?" You ask.
"That's not really fair if you can't play, is it?" He asks.
"I think I'll make it." You smile.
"All right, then. If I win, you have to kiss me."
"And if I win?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Then I'll give you fifty bucks."
He obviously doesn't think I can win. We'll see. You smile to yourself.
"All right." You say out loud.
You go through the arduous process of him teaching you.
"Is this how you teach everyone?" You laugh, not turning to look at him because if you did, you might as well just kiss him, given the propinquity of how your faces would be.
"No, just the hot girls."
You laugh and go along with it.
"All right, I think I got it." You say after a while.
"You sure?"
"Yep."
He lets you break, and you get two balls in on it. He cocks an eyebrow. "Lucky shot." He says, probably to reassure himself.
"Yeah. That's it." You hide a grin.
By your second turn, you'd gotten in all the solids. You look up at him and smile as the eight ball glides into a side pocket.
"I think you knew how to play." He says.
"Pay up, Winchester." You hold out your hand.
"I think I should win by default."
"Money, Dean." You smile.
He places the fifty in your hand and you pocket it with a triumphant smile.
He's right in front of you, and you had cheated, technically, so you kiss him anyways. "Good game, Dean." You smile as you step back.
"What? Oh. Yeah. Good game." He agrees, watching you walk away.